rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do the opposite

Do the opposite

Just came across a very cool video showing in fiction (Seinfeld) what we already know and do in reality.

I don't know about you, but I was inspired by this.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

Do the opposite

When I first learned of game this episode came to mind immediately…

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Do the opposite

Yeah this is my life motto.

In college everyone was partying and drinking, I was broke as shit getting job experience to make real money.

Now people are worried about making money so I shifted to learning game. Now that phase is ending and people are looking to "settle down" so I know the answer is to do the opposite, go invest more in myself to make more $$.

Then when you hit your 30's every dude is worried about money, you should have it by then so when people worry about cash you're worried about what city to travel to next.

Basically, in every environment do the opposite.

Do the opposite

Seinfeld is the modern day Bible. Every situation in life you can think of has been addressed by Seinfeld.

Do the opposite

Quote: (07-12-2013 11:06 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Seinfeld is the modern day Bible. Every situation in life you can think of has been addressed by Seinfeld.

That's because Larry David, who created and wrote the show, has tight game in real life--or at least understands women at a high level. You see it periodically in Curb Your Enthusiasm:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Do the opposite

From WallStPlayboy's twitter : "If everyone is doing it, it's probably a bad idea."

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Do the opposite

Quote: (07-12-2013 11:22 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2013 11:06 AM)Menace Wrote:  

That's because Larry David, who created and wrote the show, has tight game in real life--or at least understands women at a high level. You see it periodically in Curb Your Enthusiasm:

^^That's my favorite episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

It makes sense because Larry David is the basis for the George character.

Just compare: