rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slavophilia

Slavophilia

By this I mean who really likes the Slavs?I mean not only their women but also their civilization their food,habits,drinks,way of life?What we call slavic situation a state of beauty and liberty.

Slavophilia

Hi my name is Chexmix and I'm a slavophile. I've been one for about...a year and a half now and my whole life just sorta revolves around it. All I think about is "when is my trip to Poland gonna happen" or "I need to start brushing up on my Russian".

But being seriously I like the way the people act in social situations more then what I see in western Europe or North America. I tend to connect with the girls better and the guys get my humor well. If only I could drink like them, then I'd really fit in.

Slavophilia

How can you not to [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (07-11-2013 12:54 PM)chexmix Wrote:  

Hi my name is Chexmix and I'm a slavophile. I've been one for about...a year and a half now and my whole life just sorta revolves around it. All I think about is "when is my trip to Poland gonna happen" or "I need to start brushing up on my Russian".

But being seriously I like the way the people act in social situations more then what I see in western Europe or North America. I tend to connect with the girls better and the guys get my humor well. If only I could drink like them, then I'd really fit in.

Are you Italian?

All Slav girls love Italians.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-11-2013 01:18 PM)Ben Akiba Wrote:  

This definetly doesn't apply to Croatians.

I think to Balkan in general too.
Italians are too soft & they're small.
Their game might work in germanic countries, where girls do not get to hear the lovely soft words from germanic men, italians are whispering them those into their ears with enthuasistic flirting they're bombarding them with.

In ex-Yu status & power counts, italian behaviour will only discredit you as a whimp and orbiter.
All interactions from italian guys with yugoslav girls I've seen, have failed miserably.

Slavophilia

How can you not to [Image: smile.gif]

Are you Italian?

I would totally disagree with this statement so please back it up with hard facts based on recognised surveys.

Slavophilia

Are you Italian?
I'm from the USA, just living in Italy currently.
Quote: (07-11-2013 01:44 PM)Branimir Wrote:  

This definitely doesn't apply to Croatians.

I think to Balkan in general too.
Italians are too soft & they're small.

In ex-Yu status & power counts, Italian behavior will only discredit you as a wimp and orbiter.
All interactions from Italian guys with Yugoslav girls I've seen, have failed miserably.
I would agree with this. Italian men are beta in the way that they pour compliments all over girls when they don't mean it. Ever seen a movie where a bunch of guys are standing on the street and they all hit on the girls walking by telling them how beautiful they are? Welcome to Italia! Bless their hearts they do try like crazy though.
When I go to ex-yugo places and the girls I'm talking to find out I live in Italy and know I'm not Italian, it's common for trash talking about the men to hold place for a few minutes. It's common enough that I have a few canned jokes just for it because I expect it that much. Italian men can do amazing in some places but I have not seen many of my local friends do well in places like Slovenia or Croatia.

Slavophilia

The only thing that can be better than a slavic country is another slavic country. We talk about full completion of the senses the experience is unparalleled and always top.

Slavophilia

Poland and FSU countries tend to like the looks of Italian guys , but I am sure the sex tourism has ruined their reputation. Basically they like the tall dark and handsome image. Armenians, Goergians were the latin lover image of the Soviet union.
That being said I HATE slavic food.My grandma fed me borsch and all that nonsense. Not one of the best cuisines in the world. But I hear Filipino food is worst.
Russian literature is fun,after all it is like reading horror stories lol.

Slavophilia

Czech and Serbian food and in some cases even polish food can be quite decent.Slavs have some of the best soups worldclass.Also in the terrain of drinks they are quite ahead.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-11-2013 02:29 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Czech and Serbian food and in some cases even polish food can be quite decent.Slavs have some of the best soups worldclass.Also in the terrain of drinks they are quite ahead.

I recent discovered burek and cevapi and now I'm obsessed with trying any ex-yu foods I can find. What are some good Serbian foods?

Slavophilia

The classic Czech meals such as "knedlo-vepro-zelo" (= dumplings, pork cut, cabbage) are heavy on carbs and a typical lunch menu is a smaller piece of meat with fries or boiled poatoes drowning in sauce that is made thicker by mixing in flour. One leaf of garden salad added for decorative purposes only, often not eaten. That's not something I'd recommend to anybody to enjoy on daily basis.

However since it's a small country easily influenced from outside, you can now have pretty much any kind of world cuisine in bigger Czech towns, so no need to resort to Czech defaults.

Like Kamaki said the soups can be pretty good, best prepared by your Czech girlfriend whose mother taught her to cook.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-11-2013 04:22 PM)chexmix Wrote:  

I recent discovered burek and cevapi and now I'm obsessed with trying any ex-yu foods I can find. What are some good Serbian foods?

Sarma (cabbage rolls)
Gibanica (cheese pie, lighter but more filling than burek)
Musaka, serbian style
Serbian grill, there are dozens of dishes from that one,

Enjoy!

Slavophilia

Best food in FSU is definitely georgian food ......satsivi, khinkali, shashliks, adjapsandali, tchakapuli, harcho, chahohbili, khatchapuri, lobio, ect, everything is mouth-watering. My n°2 favorite cuisine in the world - after french. Georgian wines (Mukuzani, Saperavi or Napareuli to name a few) are great also.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-12-2013 03:17 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Best food in FSU is definitely georgian food

Well, Georgians are not exactly Slavic...

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-12-2013 08:15 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Right ) It was a culinary parenthesis.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-11-2013 01:57 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Are you Italian?

I would totally disagree with this statement

I also. Most often I watch them with horror as most of them completely fuck things up with their clumsy game. Seen it too many times. They think they have much better game than they actually do. Also they often hunt in pack, which is grotesque sometimes. And many of them also wear repliqua watches and clothes with obnoxious logos that scream out the faker. With a lot of girls in areas that sex-hungry italians frequent (Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Baltic countries, ect) "Italiano" is a running joke.

I do give them credit for effort though... and they are everywhere that pussy is.

Edit: It's not Italia bashing, being myself from corsican/italian genealogy.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-12-2013 08:42 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2013 01:57 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Are you Italian?

I would totally disagree with this statement

I also. Most often I watch them with horror as most of them completely fuck things up with their clumsy game. Seen it too many times. They think they have much better game than they actually do. Also they often hunt in pack, which is grotesque sometimes. And many of them also wear repliqua watches and clothes with obnoxious logos that scream out the faker. With a lot of girls in areas that sex-hungry italians frequent (Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Baltic countries, ect) "Italiano" is a running joke.

I do give them credit for effort though... and they are everywhere that pussy is.

Edit: It's not Italia bashing, being myself from corsican/italian genealogy.

Try tell a Corsican that he is Italian. He would shoot you. Not to mention, Corsica gave the world the greatest military general of all time...A clue, short guy with the funny hat.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-12-2013 08:15 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Best food in FSU is definitely georgian food

We know but Georgia was part of the USSR hence the term FSU.

Slavophilia

Best food in FSU is definitely georgian food ......satsivi, khinkali, shashliks, adjapsandali, tchakapuli, harcho, chahohbili, khatchapuri, lobio, ect, everything is mouth-watering. My n°2 favorite cuisine in the world - after french. Georgian wines (Mukuzani, Saperavi or Napareuli to name a few) are great also.

Mate, nail on the head. I went to a Georgian restaurant in Minsk (one nearest Nemiga Metro stop) and the food was just amazing, washed down by bottle of Khvanchkara. What a contrast with that and the local crap. Russians do have some bad food. The USSR was lucky to have Georgia within its ranks. Can you imagine living off Ukrainian borsch, caviar, heavy mayonnaise dowsed salad or fermented yak milk from Tajikistan.

Did I also mention Georgian hospitality?

It will never be the same.

Slavophilia

Also nature in slavic countries seems to be quite amazing.I am not sure if it is because Slavs piss in it but the trees, forests and lakes in slavic world are a marvel for the thirsty traveller.

Slavophilia

Quote: (07-12-2013 12:02 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Also nature in slavic countries seems to be quite amazing.I am not sure if it is because Slavs piss in it but the trees, forests and lakes in slavic world are a marvel for the thirsty traveller.
yes..right after their un drinkable water??.Pardon me..I am a self loathing Russian I can't help myself but to put down A LOT of our ancestral customs, traditions and mentality.

Slavophilia

Everyone agrees that nature in Ukraine, Slovakia, Poland, CR, Belarus is absolutely gorgeous.Especially in Ukraine you see real wild beauty.And CR is so pleasant, the polish valleys the same.Of course there is some contamination but it is part of the scenery.You do not get the sterilized, organized nature view of the West.

Slavophilia

Top slavic drinks:
1.Czech Becherovka the killer of Jagermeister.
2.Czech Pilsner Urquell the mother of every Pilsner
3.Piwo Zywiec polish delight
4.Vodka Stolishnaya 500 years of Russian domination
5.Slivovice the slavic joy.
It is worthwile mentioning that in countries like Ukraine with so many deficiencies lack of booze is never a problem I mean it is absolutely inconceivable. True Slavs know how to party.

Slavophilia

Quote:Prosal Wrote:

Italians.. I do give them credit for effort though... and they are everywhere that pussy is.

Italians are the world's biggest p4p sex tourists (which was always surprising to me). For some reason they are mostly into Slavic girls and into black girls. The rest of humanity not so much.

But this is the Slavophilia thread.

Slavophilia

I'm Slavic myself, Serbian to be exact, what would you say my ethnicity's advantages are?