rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Only Sure Way to Protect Your Life against False Accusations

The Only Sure Way to Protect Your Life against False "rape" Accusations

Because somewhere between 60 % and 90 % of rape accusations nowadays are false.

Two men were cleared of raping a 27-year-old Sacramento woman after the kinky cellphone footage they filmed of their steamy tryst proved the sex was consensual.

According to the transcripts of police interviews with the two unidentified men, they met Jasmine Levanna Kurre and her girlfriend in early 2011 and quickly developed a rapport with Kurre.

Once back at the second man's apartment, Kurre began kissing the first man and the pair ended up having sex in the bathroom - where the sex video was filmed.

Flushed by their first encounter, the first man and Kurre traveled upstairs to the bedroom to film more.

Read the rest here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-jail.html

Quote: (07-11-2013 06:49 AM)Pola Wrote:  

Looks like something you pulled out of your ass. Source?

One case saw a woman randomly accuse a man she saw on Facebook.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/21016808

http://www.returnofkings.com/6886/3-sign...accusation

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:01 AM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2013 06:49 AM)Pola Wrote:  

Looks like something you pulled out of your ass. Source?

Yea, I'm all for protecting yourself, but that number is more 8% not 60% to 90%.

Must be the patriarch in action here. LOL

What type of messed up person could sit there and watch an innocent man be beat on for 10 minutes and then try to put him in prison for rape...knowing she was full of shit?

What a nightmare.

If that guy was really beaten that long and punched 60 times, I say he's fortunate he only got the injuries he did. That woman deserves a far longer sentence.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Kurre and the two men then took the second man's cellphone and she then went to the police to offer her version of events.
Unfortunately for Kurre, it was the first man who filmed their sexual encounters and not the man who she had beaten up and stole a cellphone from.

Things I have learned today:
Upload videos to the cloud, because her white knights will try to steal and destroy the exculpatory evidence.

I like this but I think it's illegal to video someone in your home without their consent.

Can anyone with more info chime in on this?

Quote: (07-11-2013 11:41 AM)soup Wrote:  

I like this but I think it's illegal to video someone in your home without their consent.

Can anyone with more info chime in on this?

Electronic Surveillance Laws

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

You really shouldn't upvote your own threads.

I would say roughly 20% of rape accusations are false, based on McDowell's 1985 survey and Kanin's 1994 study. Get more recent accurate numbers is difficult, for the simple reason it's pretty hard in today's political climate to hook up every woman accusing a man of rape to a lie detector, and, short of that, if a woman goes with a man somewhere alone, short of a cell phone video, only the two of them know what really happened. I have a thread about this elsewhere in the forum.

The message for my daughter is "do not go with a man somewhere alone unless you intend to have sex with him".

Quote: (07-11-2013 11:39 AM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

1) Record all sexual encounters.
2) Upload videos to the cloud, because her white knights will try to steal and destroy the exculpatory evidence.

Exactly.

You can have as many videos with whatever happens in your house as you want.

Even if you intend at some point to make DVDs out of them and sell them online, still the most is a copyright infringement case,
which means some fine.

But you save yourself your life or many many years of your life...

Quote: (07-11-2013 06:17 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

That shit annoys me.

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:50 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2013 06:17 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

That shit annoys me.

3-day suspension (40% warning level) to the OP for abuse of the thread-rating system.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've never had a girl claim false rape against me. (Whew)

The fact is you cant ALWAYS have your cell phone camera or audio recorder running.. it's just not practical.

Best defense against false rapes I'd say is to be as secretive as possible. I never give a ONS girl more than my first name for example. If it's a chick you know then make sure you're not causing any serious drama (shes cheating on her bf, her friend is your girlfriend.. etc) that can come back at you.

I think most false rape claims are made cuz a girl is just too damn embarassed that she actually had sex w/ this person for whatever reason. Or even more so because there are huge consequences she has to face if she admits to having consensual sex with said person.

A small audio recorder that is constantly running is a lot more feasible.

You can get a good one that has a lot of storage for pretty cheap. Then just back up to an external and to the cloud.

Plus it's a lot more legal. When they hear her moaning on the recording they'll probably throw the accusation aside.(I'm not a legal expert, FYI)

kill yourself when you are a virgin, then nothing like this will ever happen to you.

Another way is to not take advantage of or lie to women/not sleep with drunk women.

Not sleeping with women who are already in a relationship reduces this risk.

In general, just don't be a scumbag asshole. If you leave them better off than you found them you don't really have to sweat this issue. The only people I know (which is like 3 people out of 2000 or so) who've had this issue were dirt bags who deserved it.

Quote: (07-11-2013 07:49 PM)Pola Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2013 11:39 AM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

1) Record all sexual encounters.
2) Upload videos to the cloud, because her white knights will try to steal and destroy the exculpatory evidence.

Exactly.

You can have as many videos with whatever happens in your house as you want.

Even if you intend at some point to make DVDs out of them and sell them online, still the most is a copyright infringement case,
which means some fine.

But you save yourself your life or many many years of your life...

I don't think that is true at all in the US. You have to get signed authorization to release a video of someone having sex, even in your house.

I have a dog and I foster dogs for a rescue group. I keep one of these in the living room just to keep an eye on things when I have a new dog (cost $250):

https://www.dropcam.com/

The stream stays on the dropcam server for 7 days, you can make clips and download them.

If things get too bad with these FRA I might invest in a 2nd for the bedroom.

After fucking a girl tell her to text you what a great time she had when she gets home.

Credit for that goes to someone else.

I have set up my apartment so my screen is in front of the bed, and innocently, a webcam (17$ from eBay, can record in HD) happened to sit on my screen.
Paired with iSpy that I run on the background when a girl comes over is pretty solid defense.
The huge plus here, is that it all seem very innocent, no need to find a place to conceal a "hidden camera" and even if she ask you to move the webcam, it still records and the audio can save your skin.
Unfortunately, iSpy is heavy and I can record in shitty 800X600, without my computer getting studiedly slow, so if someone have a better program, please let me know.

And yeah, if a girl knows your phone number andor where you live getting her to send you a "I got home save and sound" text is a good practice, specially after the first bang.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by snoop - Today 10:09 AM
kill yourself when you are a virgin, then nothing like this will ever happen to you.

What is that supposed to mean? That men should just expect false rape accusations and not complain about it?

Another way is to not take advantage of or lie to women/not sleep with drunk women.

What does "taking advantage of" a woman mean? As for lying, women lie to men all the time, should they be falsely accused of crimes too?

As for drinking, most initial sexual encounters in the western world, and most of the world as well, involve alcohol. While I don't have sex with women who are seriously drunk, alcohol being involved in sex is just normal human behavior. And how does a woman being drunk justify her making a false accusation later? And if the man was drunk too, does that mean her also didn't consent and she raped him? That's a feminist style double standard and blaming the victim.

Not sleeping with women who are already in a relationship reduces this risk.

How do you know she's in a relationship? Most women won't tell you she is until after sex has occurred, if ever. And how does that excuse her making a false rape accusation. Again, blaming the victim as if it's the man's fault.

In general, just don't be a scumbag asshole

So only "scumbag assholes" get falsely accused? And if you're an asshole you deserve a false accusation of crime that can send you to prison for many years?

If you leave them better off than you found them you don't really have to sweat this issue.

Never understood what this means, just sounds like PUA bulshit to me. And it also assumes that a woman won't accuse an innocent man from her own malicious motives. And again, blaming the male victim

The only people I know (which is like 3 people out of 2000 or so) who've had this issue were dirt bags who deserved it.

They deserved to be falsely accused of rape?

You sound like the worst sort of white knight and male feminist. Or maybe just feminist, period.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Actually, most rapes are false accusations. As a law enforcement officer we had to be even more careful. Accusing us can make them millionaires.
IAB scumbags even admitted most accusations were false and malicious.
Basically women seem to be able to get away with accusing guys of rape if they feel guilty or drank too much. What I never understood was why the guy who is also drunk isn't considered being raped if he has sex with a women?It is gender biased.