rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Chael Sonnen Has Game

One of my favorite UFC fighters Chael "Big Mouth" Sonnen tied the knot with his dope girlfriend last week.

The story of how they met is interesting in that he complimented her shirt (but not in a flirty way). First of all, complimenting a chick's shirt as opposed to, say, her looks is smart. For the most part, a girl's looks are genetic and not something she earned or worked for, whereas her attire does reflect her judgement which is reasonable to compliment (or neg). The next thing he does is asks to borrow her phone because his phone is dead (supposedly). He calls his phone with hers and then after she leaves he calls her with his phone and says, "you shouldn't give your number to strangers." Pretty funny and original.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Here he is on video telling the story

Congrats to Sonnen for landing a bad chick. He may have lost some high profile fights (i.e. Silva, Jones), but he's winning where it counts.

[Image: highfive.gif]

[Image: brittanysmith.jpg]

[Image: 2418515-3327-rec.jpg]

[Image: brittanysonnen07.jpg]

[Image: brittanysonnen03.jpeg]

[Image: x350.jpg]

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Sonnen talked himself into million dollar paydays for title shots he didn't deserve.

He's also a convicted felon but no one cares.

The man is the embodiment of game at its highest levels.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Quote:Quote:

...they met in Portland when she attended a struggle event with her brother Ryan, who [was] friends with Chael.

Met her through social circle with a compliment, not a cold approach at the grocery store with an elderly opener.

2/10 game not recognized.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Chael Sonnen Has Game

That phony Russian with all those youtube PU videos did that borrowing the phone to call his own phone trick. Guess its pretty popular.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

If it's right it will be easy, good fucking advice... but that also usually entails some level of game.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Quote: (07-09-2013 07:05 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

...they met in Portland when she attended a struggle event with her brother Ryan, who [was] friends with Chael.

Met her through social circle with a compliment, not a cold approach at the grocery store with an elderly opener.

Man are you even looking at his chick? Have you beat anything on that level at all, let alone "cold approach at a grocery store with an elderly opener?"

Consider the fact this is also the United States we're talking about.

2/10 game not recognized?

Chael Sonnen Has Game

I fuck chicks that look like that all the time. I ain't wife one of them.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Watch when she divorce his ass and someone puts up the thread of how he's dead broke.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

She's a classic "trophy wife", but how much game does a UFC fighter even need? They already have money and fame and alpha credentials just by virtue of being a cage fighter. He could have probably walked up to her and said, "let's fuck" and got the same result.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

major haterade being poured here. I recommend mixing it with a shot of Chambord so you can bust a grape at the same time.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Quote: (07-09-2013 08:55 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

I fuck chicks that look like that all the time. I ain't wife one of them.

Your profile says you live in the U.S. Is that still true?

If so, where are you going that you regularly encounter so many girls who look like that?

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Quote: (07-09-2013 09:27 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

She's a classic "trophy wife", but how much game does a UFC fighter even need? They already have money and fame and alpha credentials just by virtue of being a cage fighter. He could have probably walked up to her and said, "let's fuck" and got the same result.

Did you listen to the clip?

He had to track her down as she left him, he had to stalk her through the stadium, and when he found her he had to trick her into giving him her #.

Seems like game to me.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Quote: (07-09-2013 08:50 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Man are you even looking at his chick? Have you beat anything on that level at all, let alone "cold approach at a grocery store with an elderly opener?"

I was joking.

Although, as an aside--I have smashed quite a few that are comparable and I'm sure many posters here have too--even if it's just an artifact of the bell curve effect.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Quote: (07-10-2013 07:00 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

I was joking.

Although, as an aside--I have smashed quite a few that are comparable and I'm sure many posters here have too--even if it's just an artifact of the bell curve effect.

That's funny. It seems a lot of guys on the forum have pretty high standards. I remember one thread back in the day referring to Rihanna's looks as "alright."

I really would like to know where you guys live and see what the talent is like. I can tell you straight up that Sonnen's wife would be a dyme in DC - no question.

In fact, I was also in Portland, Oregon in April for a weekend where the talent is worse than DC actually. It's a laid back city though so bitch shields aren't as high, but Sonnen's wife would be a unicorn out there nonetheless.

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Quote: (07-10-2013 11:35 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2013 07:00 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

I was joking.

That's funny. It seems a lot of guys on the forum have pretty high standards. I remember one thread back in the day referring to Rihanna's looks as "alright."

I really would like to know where you guys live and see what the talent is like. I can tell you straight up that Sonnen's wife would be a dyme in DC - no question.

In fact, I was also in Portland, Oregon in April for a weekend where the talent is worse than DC actually. It's a laid back city though so bitch shields aren't as high, but Sonnen's wife would be a unicorn out there nonetheless.

I remember that thread also.

I think Scarlette Johnanson was rated a consensus 5 as well.

That is why I try to stay out of these "rate the girl 1-10 threads".

Chael Sonnen Has Game

personally, I think this girl is fly as hell. At least an 8.5 or maybe even a mystical 9. This girl is hotter than scarlett, but hey, thats just my opinion.

Id give scarlett a high 7, low 8. But I dont really like white girls all that much, PTSD from living in LA and watching multiple hot white girls blow up into blimps (ala Jessica Simpson).

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Chael Sonnen Has Game

Wifing up non virgin.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"