rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

July 20 - July 29 Poland or Baltics?

Hello RVF members!

Props to Roosh and all members for making this forum a wonderful resource.

This will be my first trip to Europe during summer.I have gone through various threads but unable to decide between Poland or Baltics.
We are 3 friends(Indians but not IRT :-) ) and have already purchased tickets to Warsaw (got a good deal)
Earlier plan was to hit Sopot or Gdansk but after reading Roosh report on stag parties and bad ratio it has got me in dual mind.

Any suggestions on Baltic coast or should we stick to Poland?
Our game is intermediate and we have travelled around most of western and southern Europe.

Thanks.

Wherever you go, stick to the bigger cities since in summer Poland is dead.

i was in warsaw briefly and i was blown away by how nice the girls were. everything roosh said was true.

i think girls in the baltics are not as friendly. could be wrong, though.

I have been through Poland and the Baltics back to back years around this time frame. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that your timing is not the best. A huge quantity of locals leave for holiday end of July and in mass during August. The universities are out which results in the departure of a lot of young talent. The locals that are left to game recognize the competition has dropped and the sudden appreciation of their value. As the locals depart they are replaced by swarms of tourists (ughh..). You would get a much better experience Spring / Early summer or starting in September. But...you are not going then so lets move to the next point. The good news is you have still targeted some fantastic countries (Latvia aside). You should still encounter enough locals to be satisfied with the experience. Since you don't have a ton of time, I would recommend not trying to do too much. The longer you are in a place the better your odds. You should pipeline a bit. I used couch surfing throughout Poland and that is a nice starting point. An idea may be Krakow, Warsaw to Vilnius. You can get a nice sampling of two countries and since in the larger cities there will still be some local talent. I personally LOVE Poland and Lithuania. Just my two cents...

Thanks for your reply guys but I have delayed my trip to this fall/winter.