rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would you do for 5 million dollars?

Another thread about donkey semen got me pondering this. Heres how to play, you write some awful shit to see what someone would do for 5 million dollars (you can change the amount in your description to I guess) To who ever would do that deed for that amount of money all you gotta do is like the status. Lets see how much Rooshers will sell their souls for.

I will start straight from the other thread... Would you blow a donkey for 5 million dollars? My answer is yes, I would prally even cuddle with him after and share a cigarette.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDIPGUbE5MZArjU-JGrM8...cSGX_bi215]
My Lamborghini Aventador aint gonna buy itself
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnKz5UXTsHufqPynZqQml...w95fKKlVLo]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Let a man fuck you in the ass and have it videotaped and publicized.

You could get people to do all sorts of crazy shit for 5 million. Hell, you can get women to do just about anything for even $500.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Get married to Lindy West.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (07-07-2013 07:39 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Get married to Lindy West.

Ha thats the best one yet.... also the worst one yet

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Have your pinky toe chopped off.

Are we assuming everything we did will be available to the public?

For 5 mil I'd do a lot of stuff, but I don't think I could bring myself to do anything that fucked up.

Drink solely soy milk for a decade.

Quote: (07-07-2013 07:41 PM)soup Wrote:  

Have your pinky toe chopped off.
I would do it as long as it didnt cause me any kind of handy cap... As long as I could still walk an run like normal you can go on an chop it off for that kind of money....
I would even put 9TOEZ on the license plate of my Lamborghini

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (07-07-2013 07:50 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Are we assuming everything we did will be available to the public?

For 5 mil I'd do a lot of stuff, but I don't think I could bring myself to do anything that fucked up.
I dont think everything is announced to the the public unless whoever types it says it does....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

I would suck dick for 5 mil no doubt about it. Unless you already have tons of money, I'd call you a liar if you say otherwise.

Get Amanda Marcotte pregnant.

why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

If someone told me they would give me a large sum of money to do something humiliating and self deprecating then I would not trust them to follow through.

If it was guaranteed, however, then I'm sure I'd do something but I do have limits.

Would you take it up the ass by Mandingo for a night?

Would you stick some hot chilli powder on a cotton bud down your jap's eye?

Would you toss off and suck off 5 guys at once?

Assuming you'd get away with it, would you kill your parents?

Assuming you'd get away with it, would you kill an innocent child?

Come on, throw some more extreme ideas around to make it more interesting. Anyone would suck a dick or have their little toe cut off for $5 million.

$$$$ I'd fuck lindsay dunham in the butthole for 5 million dollars $$$$

boredom is evil

Quote: (07-07-2013 08:10 PM)MattC Wrote:  

If someone told me they would give me a large sum of money to do something humiliating and self deprecating then I would not trust them to follow through.

If it was guaranteed, however, then I'm sure I'd do something but I do have limits.

Come on, throw some more extreme ideas around to make it more interesting. Anyone would suck a dick or have their little toe cut off for $5 million.

I would be pretty flaming homosexual for a brief time for 5 million... so yes to your to gay things... I dont even look at it as being gay for that kind of money... I mean thats sitting pretty for the rest of your life cash.... and a Lamborghini

In the real world "no homo".... for 5 million "so homo" [Image: gay.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Would you wear Nike New Ballances for every occasion for the rest of your life?

Even to high end rooftop pool parties in las Vegas?

Get banned from RVF & have to spend the rest of my online days on Naughty Nomad forum.

Live with IRT for five years.

Have to fuck land whales every day for two years.

Le prince Perdue only if you hit it raw after all you can eat Mexican night

For 5 mil would you spend the next 5 years of your life pussyless, not allowed to talk to girls and troll reddit all day and funnel feminist doctrine done your throat? Aka be a mangina neck beard

If I spend 5 years of my life reading every single book about money making and actually use that knowledge; I would have more than 5 millions dollars

I won't do anything extremely shameful for money,

I'd do an extremelly obese chick or let an old lady with no teeth blow me

boredom is evil

Quote: (07-07-2013 07:55 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

I would suck dick for 5 mil no doubt about it. Unless you already have tons of money, I'd call you a liar if you say otherwise.

Gay for pay, okaay.[Image: gay.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Kill your parents or an innocent child? I'm betting that this thread gets locked up soon.

Quote: (07-07-2013 09:29 PM)soup Wrote:  

Kill your parents or an innocent child? I'm betting that this thread gets locked up soon.

Both.[Image: monkey.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I'd bang any one of these ladyboys.

[Image: Temptations%2520ladyboy%2520bar%2520nana...ollage.jpg]

I couldn't trade my dignity for money.

If your dignity is for sale, well, it's not really dignity, is it?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Eat Lindy West's asshole?

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.