rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nature of the game

Nature of the game

Alright first off, I'm typing this drunk after a relatively disapointing night out at the local bars. Tonight in my drunken state, I'm questioning a lot of shit. I got a girl that I most recently banged that I've had repeat sessions with, that isn't the hottest probably a 6, but she's really fucking cool, down to earth, smart, funny, etc. She wants to kick it on the regular, and be my girlfriend. Now I'm a guy who since getting into the game, as had a decent amount of SNL, but not real LTR's. I've basically been avoiding this girl lately, because I've wanted to increase my "quality" and pull girls on the 8+ scale.

Well tonight, I have to admit was a bit frustrating. From a "rookies" perspective it may have been a good night, I got 3 make outs with 2 latinas and one Filipino, all the girls were 8 + on the scale, but all the girls were some fucking skanky ass player bitches (in my opinion). Maybe this is some bitch shit to complain about, and it may say something about my game (I'll admit), but I was drunk making out heavy and grinding on these chicks at various points in the night, and at some point with each girl, they broke away to "use the bathroom" or "find their girlfriend". Next time I see them they're all over some other dude, making out with him, going at it heavy, like they were with me like literally 5 mins. earlier.

Now I'm not trying to be the bitch beta jealous guy (been there, down that), but I got to admit I'm like WTF? I know we're all young and trying to have fun, but it's like that? For real, these are the girls that get me disallusioned and jaded about the "game"... I have to admit, I've increasingly given less and less of a fuck, and thats probably good for me "inner game", but it's nights like tonight, that make me feel like it's all a bunch of bullshit!! I feel like instead of trying to pick up "hotter" girls that are just some fucking "tricks", I should have been kicking it with the girl that digs me and wants to be with me (the 6) that I basically have ignored to go out "sarging" this past weekend for "hotter" girls. I guess I'm just confused at the moment and frustrated with my situation. Now as I type this I feel like I should have just kicked with "my girl" that is cool, and treats me like a king, instead of these hotter skanky ass bar hoes.

Anyone feel where I'm coming from, or can relate? It's like some ying and yang shit, where I'm trying to deal with the desire to have sex with hotter women, while understanding that these hotter girls are more stuck up and prone to all the bullshit, games, player ways, etc. It puts things into perspective for me, maybe I'll change my mind when I wake up tommorrow, but right now, I am feeling like I need to lock down my chill as girl who is only a "6", but will treat me right, instead of going through the "grind" of constantly trying to pull hotter girls (8-10s) from that bars, that are just some scandelous hoes.

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas on this chime in...

Nature of the game

I'm going to Brazil tomorrow. I need to go out tonight and find a Filipina. I want to compare and contrast the two, so I need one fresh on my brain.

Og, the kissing didn't get them hot enough plain and simple. You gotta get more lower inner ass squeezing going during it. These are bar skanks they aren't going to hit you, it's what they want. Then you gotta pull back when you can feel them getting worked up and say "you like burn?" or whatever you say in your neck of the woods when you want to split a spliff. Then head to the smoking area.

After, go back in, get your game going again and try to maneuver some vaginal contact. Go from there. If there willing to get to the making out part, it's your ballgames.

Don't sit around thinking just because you didn't hook up with the better ones you should settle for less. That's bad thinking, and how you wind up with a fat wife and three damn kids.

Aloha!

Nature of the game

Also, remember that no matter how tight your game is, you are still running the numbers. There will also be that magical 9 that you click with perfectly on every level and will fuck for hours if you meet her, and no matter how awesome your game, there will be some bitch who is a 9 that will not even give you the time of day.

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with banging a 6. You getting some, and you might even brag about her to some of your friends, but like all of us here, you want more. So, why not find others on the side? Its not difficult. Try not to get into the whole relationship drama, all it does is make girls more unbearable. Why you need to change a good thing? Also, if you develop good speaking habits, cold reading, body language and communication skills, most girls will "really" like you (for atleast a month or so)

Nature of the game

These thoughts flash through my mind sometimes, not so much about not getting the girl but from getting a lot of cheap sex and wondering if it really has value.

One thing I realize overall is that massive alcohol consumption really fucks with my mind sometimes. It makes me question the superficial parts of my life and really wonder if I have it all wrong (I don't).

(This backs up my theory that a lot of guys that make it in the game long term, do not get trashed on a regular basis.)

Especially when other things in life start going sour, a LTR with someone that isn't a superficial bar skank seems like a good idea.

The thing to realize is that this is just the ego getting bruised and trying to heal the wound.

A few days from now, your regular thinking will resume and you will be ready to hit the streets for hot ladies.

It's a really bad feeling to get trapped in a rationalized relationship with someone that you actually respect but are not all that attracted to, when all you can think about is nailing hotter women.

Of course you can get some on the side, but who needs the stress of hiding numbers, strategically putting your phone on silent, dealing with the inevitable jealousy, anger, guilt, drama, etc.

I think the overall solution is to accept that most bar chicks (who are screwing random strangers on a regular basis) are only good for sex.

This doesn't mean that you have to go 180 degrees and settle for a relationship with someone below your standards.

Define what you want in life right now when it comes to women and try your best not to seek value from places where it cannot be found.

If you do want a short-term relationship to chill out for a bit, just know that there are lots of decent women that are attractive and single, but they are mostly not in bars on a regular basis.

Personally, I don't know if I will ever meet a girl that makes me consider marriage a good option, but if I do, she sure as hell will be one in a million.

And what is the price to pay for figuring out exactly what you like/dislike/need/hate/love in another person? Going out and gaming beautiful women, separating the wheat from the chaff, and learning who you are as a person.

I'm not preaching here, just stating my thoughts on the subject bc it has been an issue I've dealt with a lot.