rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Perfect Woman for ‘marriage’

(Word “marriage” is in quotes because I absolutely refuse to sign that contract that binds me to her and big gov. And will take right action to avoid common law marriage.)

It’s good to write down your goals. By writing here I’m interested in some feedback and what others consider their perfect girl to be.
Next three paragraphs are about me, you can skip them if you want to get to the point of thread.

I want a family. Not just an average wife and 2 kids. I want a high quality wife, if I’m going to have to interact with her for the rest of my life she better be good company. And 2 kids? No. That’s the making of a shitty boring family. Evidence? -Most modern families in comparison to more traditional families. And you don’t invite only 2 people to a party. I want at least 6 kids and I want them to be of high quality in terms of physical form, intelligence and character. The world is filled with enough detritus; I’d prefer not to add to it. Like loser friends are a buzzkill and diminish your quality of life, loser kids wield the same power but with the caveat that they will have a more permanent presence in your life and you can’t ditch them.

My motivation? My paternal instinct is strong. I want to be a father and I love babies and kids. Playing the field is losing its appeal; I’m still addicted to daygame (nothing like that feeling of doing a ballsy approach in front of a crowd and adding to your lifetime number), but I’m searching for something more. And with changing demographics worthy targets will become more rare and competition will increase. I love and thrive in competition, but too much is emotionally draining and sometimes the extra effort just isn’t worth the outcome.

Little background: Been in the game since sophomore year high school. Done with undergrad and soon starting a professional school that nearly guarantees a ~140k salary job upon completion and more if one chooses to open their own business and has moderate success. My notch is above avg but still not that high compared to some people here. Many of them drunken hookups at house parties and a handful from day game approaches on campus and in class. Longest relationship lasted about half a semester (2.5 months), hard to keep one going when you’re always aiming for 4.0s and never in one place for long. My IQ is 122 according to this site (http://iqtest.dk/main.swf), I’m not sure of the validity of the test but I thought it was interesting.

Now and for next 12 months or so I’m going to continue fucking around and maybe get a gf to practice my LTR game on. I’ll also keep an eye out for a girl worthy of my seed and commitment. After the year passes I’ll get more serious. Now to the good stuff.

Perfect Woman
Physical: One’s physical features serve as excellent windows into one’s true character. In other words; you can definitely judge a book by its cover.
-at least an 8 in looks
-at least 5’4 and at most same as my height
-B cup breast (after kids they will be a nice C cup)
-ectomorph like me (besides traits associated w/ this body type, I’d prefer the girl to not be thicker boned than me or weigh more than me when I’m without my bulk.)
-light color eyes. No brown, hazel or any other dark color.
-similar skin tone as me. Slightly darker is fine, but not too much and no pasty white skin like the type the Irish are known for
-not overweight and no fat mother
-Dark hair, but if she was blonde as a baby, like me, and now has dark hair even better. No natural blondes, my dark hair would kill those genes.
-high forehead (as opposed to low). Aesthetically speaking, I think a vertical forehead looks better than a slanted one, but I’m fine either way.
-medium to large size eyes that are not too close together
-deep set eyes and/or has brothers with it
-head/face is not too wide and no manjaw

Character:
-traits usually associated with inexperienced girls
-is submissive/feminine
-maternal
-cheerful dispossession
-high IQ (as high as possible without compromising physical looks)
-men in her family are successful (b/c that means she will likely have the character traits necessary for one to be a success and will pass them down to progeny)

According “Selfish Reasons To Have More Kids” by Bryan Caplan, differences in smarts, happiness, height, weight, teeth, success, conscientiousness, agreeableness, and criminal behavior for people that were raised in middle or upper class is almost entirely (~90%) due to genetics. So who you pick to be the mother of your children is of utmost importance!

Future wifey should ideally satisfy all items listed above, but satisfying 4/5ths is still acceptable. And the more she excels at certain important items the more leeway she has on the other items.

I didn’t mention anything about her political opinions because (from my experience in my 2.5months LTR and female friends) after a certain amount of time together and after experiencing my cock and growing sufficiently attached, girls almost always adopt the major points of my philosophy/ideology on life. It takes some time, patience, and charming assholery but on a long enough timeline her original opinions are negligible and if they do come up a somewhat humorous or glib correction without too much babbling delivered in a paternalistic tone is enough to set her straight and get the hamster to work for its new master, you. Pretty much not censoring what you say is enough to get her to eventually join your side. And also easing her into it, we wouldn’t want to reveal too much at once and give the hamster an aneurysm, that’d be a cruel thing to do a slave willing to serve.

Quote:Quote:

According “Selfish Reasons To Have More Kids” by Bryan Caplan, differences in smarts, happiness, height, weight, teeth, success, conscientiousness, agreeableness, and criminal behavior for people that were raised in middle or upper class is almost entirely (~90%) due to genetics. So who you pick to be the mother of your children is of utmost importance!

Trying to maximize the expected IQ of your children is not as simple as maximizing the IQ of your wife, due to regression to the mean.

That is, high IQ people will tend to have high IQ children, but lower than themselves.

Thus, you'll want a wife from a high IQ background, so the regression to the mean effect isn't as large--you'll need to try and infer how smart her parents/brothers/sisters/cousins/etc. are.

If that's unavailable, you can do a crude-but-better-than-nothing proxy off her population background.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (07-06-2013 09:57 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Trying to maximize the expected IQ of your children is not as simple as maximizing the IQ of your wife, due to regression to the mean.

That is, high IQ people will tend to have high IQ children, but lower than themselves.

Thus, you'll want a wife from a high IQ background, so the regression to the mean effect isn't as large--you'll need to try and infer how smart her parents/brothers/sisters/cousins/etc. are.

If that's unavailable, you can do a crude-but-better-than-nothing proxy off her population background.

Correct. I wrote a similar thing down for the item about success but I neglected to mention that with smarts. Looking at both her and her family is key.

From my experiences, you should put a little more focus onto character traits. Also, family. What are her parents and extended family like? How do they handle arguments and challenges? It's possible she can break some chains of her family, but not all of them.

If you can, find out how early women in her family go through menopause. This can affect a lot of things. My ex's mother thinks women in their family hit menopause in the mid to late 30's, which is about the time she turned full-time cold hearted bitch. That can change a woman who was sweet in her 20's into something that is VERY hard to live with.

If I get married again, I'm doing a lot more background investigation on potential in-laws than I did last time.

Jesus Christ...and I thought I was picky?!!

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Guess I snagged a "near-perfect" woman then. Her eyes are dark.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (07-06-2013 09:25 PM)Clash1e Wrote:  

(Word “marriage” is in quotes because I absolutely refuse to sign that contract that binds me to her and big gov. And will take right action to avoid common law marriage.)

It’s good to write down your goals. By writing here I’m interested in some feedback and what others consider their perfect girl to be.
Next three paragraphs are about me, you can skip them if you want to get to the point of thread.

I want a family. Not just an average wife and 2 kids. I want a high quality wife, if I’m going to have to interact with her for the rest of my life she better be good company. And 2 kids? No. That’s the making of a shitty boring family. Evidence? -Most modern families in comparison to more traditional families. And you don’t invite only 2 people to a party. I want at least 6 kids and I want them to be of high quality in terms of physical form, intelligence and character. The world is filled with enough detritus; I’d prefer not to add to it. Like loser friends are a buzzkill and diminish your quality of life, loser kids wield the same power but with the caveat that they will have a more permanent presence in your life and you can’t ditch them.

My motivation? My paternal instinct is strong. I want to be a father and I love babies and kids. Playing the field is losing its appeal; I’m still addicted to daygame (nothing like that feeling of doing a ballsy approach in front of a crowd and adding to your lifetime number), but I’m searching for something more. And with changing demographics worthy targets will become more rare and competition will increase. I love and thrive in competition, but too much is emotionally draining and sometimes the extra effort just isn’t worth the outcome.

Little background: Been in the game since sophomore year high school. Done with undergrad and soon starting a professional school that nearly guarantees a ~140k salary job upon completion and more if one chooses to open their own business and has moderate success. My notch is above avg but still not that high compared to some people here. Many of them drunken hookups at house parties and a handful from day game approaches on campus and in class. Longest relationship lasted about half a semester (2.5 months), hard to keep one going when you’re always aiming for 4.0s and never in one place for long. My IQ is 122 according to this site (http://iqtest.dk/main.swf), I’m not sure of the validity of the test but I thought it was interesting.

Now and for next 12 months or so I’m going to continue fucking around and maybe get a gf to practice my LTR game on. I’ll also keep an eye out for a girl worthy of my seed and commitment. After the year passes I’ll get more serious. Now to the good stuff.

Perfect Woman
Physical: One’s physical features serve as excellent windows into one’s true character. In other words; you can definitely judge a book by its cover.
-at least an 8 in looks
-ectomorph like me (besides traits associated w/ this body type, I’d prefer the girl to not be thicker boned than me or weigh more than me when I’m without my bulk.)
-similar skin tone as me. Slightly darker is fine, but not too much and no pasty white skin like the type the Irish are known for
-Dark hair, but if she was blonde as a baby, like me, and now has dark hair even better. No natural blondes, my dark hair would kill those genes.
-high forehead (as opposed to low). Aesthetically speaking, I think a vertical forehead looks better than a slanted one, but I’m fine either way.

Character:
-is submissive/feminine
-maternal
-cheerful dispossession
-men in her family are successful (b/c that means she will likely have the character traits necessary for one to be a success and will pass them down to progeny)

Future wifey should ideally satisfy all items listed above, but satisfying 4/5ths is still acceptable. And the more she excels at certain important items the more leeway she has on the other items.

I didn’t mention anything about her political opinions because (from my experience in my 2.5months LTR and female friends) after a certain amount of time together and after experiencing my cock and growing sufficiently attached, girls almost always adopt the major points of my philosophy/ideology on life. It takes some time, patience, and charming assholery but on a long enough timeline her original opinions are negligible and if they do come up a somewhat humorous or glib correction without too much babbling delivered in a paternalistic tone is enough to set her straight and get the hamster to work for its new master, you. Pretty much not censoring what you say is enough to get her to eventually join your side. And also easing her into it, we wouldn’t want to reveal too much at once and give the hamster an aneurysm, that’d be a cruel thing to do a slave willing to serve.

Wow great post. I might add one thing...this is purely optional since you already have thought this through...

I found it very helpful for my search, to visualize not just the physical character of the woman but the type of home you want to live in. I don't mean "home" as in the style of house. but what type of family life? I envisioned a suburban house with a yard and a dog, kids on their bikes riding down to get ice cream, and a wife who cooks dinner every night because she loves to cook. That's what I got. On the other hand, a 50 year old woman who likes to cook and bears you 6 kids simply is not going to be skinny. If you expect that, good luck.

Also remember that as you have kids and get older, your competitive drive and energy will inevitably decline. You will get tired out at times. Don't make big plans that require you to maintain your current levels of drive because you just won't have it. Keep plenty of reserve. As the husband and father, it is YOUR JOB to have a secret stash for your family.

I had a good chunk of cash in the bank when I got married and never let my wife upgrade our lifestyle as far as she would have like. This turned out to be a huge win, because guess what, my career hit a wall unexpectedly, and instead of the desperate and angry couple who suddenly had to downgrade (the cause of many divorces), we were the happy and serene family who had been keeping a secret stash to tide them over.

My wife is pretty close to your perfect woman. Main differences are that she's significantly taller than me and has light hair, though I infer that my definition of light hair overlaps with your definition of dark hair so you might consider her dark-haired.

Physically, I wasn't nearly as demanding as you. My preferred type is actually Mediterranean. I love girls who have very dark hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. But I found a girl who was very hot, very feminine, and had all the other qualities I wanted so I wasn't going to pass her up just because she was Northern European.

I also wasn't looking for a wife, not at all. I'd dated enough girls to know that the probability of finding one worth marrying was too low to even try. I just got lucky.

Like you, I love kids, so that was my main reason for getting married.

I'm curious to know what physical qualities you consider windows into character.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (07-06-2013 09:25 PM)Clash1e Wrote:  

Perfect Woman
-at least an 8 in looks

Character:
-is submissive/feminine
-maternal
-cheerful dispossession

2.5 month LTR? Did you mean years?

Also, 140k sounds like a ton to a new college grad, but that isn't much at all for a family of 8.

Quote: (07-10-2013 02:54 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Wow great post. [Thanks] I might add one thing...this is purely optional since you already have thought this through...

I found it very helpful for my search, to visualize not just the physical character of the woman but the type of home you want to live in. I don't mean "home" as in the style of house. but what type of family life? I envisioned a suburban house with a yard and a dog, kids on their bikes riding down to get ice cream, and a wife who cooks dinner every night because she loves to cook. That's what I got. [I like it, it's very similar to how I envision things could turn out in 10 yrs] On the other hand, a 50 year old woman who likes to cook and bears you 6 kids simply is not going to be skinny. If you expect that, good luck. [No misconceptions here, all too aware of what happens with time and after reproducing. A little plastic surgery or the equivalent of what will be around that far into the future might be an option if future-wifey doesnt object, I know I'll try it at least once if it looks good.]

Also remember that as you have kids and get older, your competitive drive and energy will inevitably decline. You will get tired out at times. Don't make big plans that require you to maintain your current levels of drive because you just won't have it. Keep plenty of reserve. As the husband and father, it is YOUR JOB to have a secret stash for your family. [Naturally Im very energetic, but I see your point that with age it decreases. By 40 I should be done with the reproduction business and will probably get on TRT (which has a sterilizing side effect) or HGH. Smart idea, always good to have back-up resources. Not wise to get too complacent with the way the US economy is going. Vigilance is key, especially if youre the leader of a brood.]

I had a good chunk of cash in the bank when I got married and never let my wife upgrade our lifestyle as far as she would have like. This turned out to be a huge win, because guess what, my career hit a wall unexpectedly, and instead of the desperate and angry couple who suddenly had to downgrade (the cause of many divorces), we were the happy and serene family who had been keeping a secret stash to tide them over.

Clever decision not letting her have her way. Girls, in general, dont have good foresight, this is likely one of the reasons why girls are averse to making serious decisions and always look at others to decide for them. Kudos to you for being prepared and handling the situation.

Quote: (07-10-2013 07:10 PM)snoop Wrote:  

2.5 month LTR? Did you mean years?

Also, 140k sounds like a ton to a new college grad, but that isn't much at all for a family of 8.

Yeah 2.5 months, like I said above it's hard to keep an LTR going when classes take up a lot of my time and I always have to travel else where as soon a semester ends.

The 140k is if I stay in NYC, the salary is actually variable upon which state I choose to reside in and where specifically in a state I choose to work in. Opening my own business would also help to increase earnings and from there it's possible to eventually expand to new locations and maybe even venture into other areas like real estate. I'm still learning on my own the business aspect of this profession.

I'm a successful hybrid, one Northern Euro parent was at 130, the Southern Euro one at 130, I got the best of both nervous systems and am at 135. There's some variation _upward_ too; otherwise there'd be no one above the mean to revert to.

Quote: (07-10-2013 09:24 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I'm a successful hybrid, one Northern Euro parent was at 130, the Southern Euro one at 130, I got the best of both nervous systems and am at 135. There's some variation _upward_ too; otherwise there'd be no one above the mean to revert to.

No doubt that smart parents sometimes have kids even smarter than themselves; regression to the mean is a statistical tendency, not a condemnation--hence my initial wording of "high IQ people will tend to have high IQ children, but lower than themselves."

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (07-10-2013 04:22 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

My wife is pretty close to your perfect woman. Main differences are that she's significantly taller than me and has light hair, though I infer that my definition of light hair overlaps with your definition of dark hair so you might consider her dark-haired. [I was blonde as a baby for like a year and now hair is dark brown like a typical south European. So our definitions on whats light/dark are probably similar.]

Physically, I wasn't nearly as demanding as you. My preferred type is actually Mediterranean. I love girls who have very dark hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. But I found a girl who was very hot, very feminine, and had all the other qualities I wanted so I wasn't going to pass her up just because she was Northern European.

I also wasn't looking for a wife, not at all. I'd dated enough girls to know that the probability of finding one worth marrying was too low to even try. I just got lucky.

Like you, I love kids, so that was my main reason for getting married.

I'm curious to know what physical qualities you consider windows into character.
Size of the eyes relates to emotional sensitivity. Larger eyes= more sensitivity

Eye spacing indicates generosity. Narrow spaced eyes= more likely to be selfish

Deep set eyes indicates honesty and focusing ability.

Low or high, vertical or slant forehead relates to how one tends to think and function in social groups.

(look up "Koanic Soul" if youre curious for more info.)

Wide-faced girls have more testosterone, therefore are more masculine. Same with manjaws.

Ectomorphs are the intellectual somatotype.

Eye, skin, and hair color are personal preferences for a girl with similar ancestry as myself.