rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is She A Keeper?

Is She A Keeper?

Is she a keeper if there's anal on the first date?

Is She A Keeper?

depends....if she's american, then she's a filthy whore

if she's brazilian, she's a player and deserves a spot on the squad..

Is She A Keeper?

ah come one, cant you give us some more to go on.. if thats just it. I will probably say no, but again I think its abit crap to decide out of that. Might have to elaborate, I did anal with my ex on first date.. and we wehre together on off 3 years.. fucking awesome sex, but Im more and more confident she suffers from the borderline personality disorder..so Im coloured by that experience...

Is She A Keeper?

I'm with caramel.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Is She A Keeper?

Quote: (08-27-2010 07:02 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I'm with caramel.

Does that mean you like it in the bunda? [Image: kermit.gif]

Is She A Keeper?

Quote: (08-27-2010 03:42 PM)Quasi Wrote:  

ah come one, cant you give us some more to go on.. if thats just it. I will probably say no, but again I think its abit crap to decide out of that. Might have to elaborate, I did anal with my ex on first date.. and we wehre together on off 3 years.. fucking awesome sex, but Im more and more confident she suffers from the borderline personality disorder..so Im coloured by that experience...

haha..my last ex offered anal after the second date, on the first occasion we had sex (technically a third date I guess, but really just me going to her apartment).

She was on her period, and so she just offered the ass. She turned out to have a histrionic personality disorder.

To answer the OPs question, most likely not. But you can probably have fun while it lasts. I'm not sure what your definition of a "keeper' is though. Usually, women that have sex on the first date, period, are not 'keeper' material, at least by my standards. With those women, your usually in for some heartbreak down the road if you get serious with them.

Also, she is not keeper material according to my field tested and hardened crazy whore radar v8.0. On the subject of anal, psychologically normal women will at least care about not seeming so generous on the first date, even if they do have sex and do like anal. Its my opinion that anal on the first date is officially a high probability sign of some serious crazy.

Is She A Keeper?

This chica is a Latina born in the US, so I'm not sure how it works out under Caramel's scale, but so far I think it's just going to be a decent amount of fun [Image: wink.gif]

I'm pretty sure some "interesting insights" into her personality/mind will pop up eventually, but my judgment, with the influence of my 2nd brain, is telling me to keep this one around for some nice pleasure!

As for relationship material, my instinctual response is hellll no.

Is She A Keeper?

Too many varaibles left out.

What does she look like?
Is she feminine or did she attempt to be witty and ironic?
How many times did she say 'You know, I don't usually do this...'?
Did she pump fake on the check?
Is she bisexual?
Did she throw up shit test after shit test?
Did she check her texts in your presence?

And so on and so forth.

Anal on the first date is a keeper, for a few weeks at least.

Is She A Keeper?

Quote: (08-27-2010 08:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2010 07:02 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I'm with caramel.

Does that mean you like it in the bunda? [Image: kermit.gif]

Hahaha.... Not so fast, sugar!
Means that there isn't info enough to say if she is a keeper or not.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Is She A Keeper?

Quote: (08-28-2010 01:35 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

What does she look like?
Is she bisexual?

And so on and so forth.

She looks good, she is feminine, no bull shit, no shit tests, none of that bullshit you usually get from American chicks. It just sort of happened-- just part of the passion. As for the rest about her being bisexual or whatever, to tell you the truth I don't know her that well. I just did her butt, that's all. [Image: banana.gif]

Is She A Keeper?

Quote: (08-28-2010 02:03 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2010 01:35 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

What does she look like?
Is she bisexual?

And so on and so forth.

She looks good, she is feminine, no bull shit, no shit tests, none of that bullshit you usually get from American chicks. It just sort of happened-- just part of the passion. As for the rest about her being bisexual or whatever, to tell you the truth I don't know her that well. I just did her butt, that's all. [Image: banana.gif]

Like a Roman Ceasar at a gladiator event, I give her the thumbs up and spare her...sounds like she's into you...

Is She A Keeper?

Definitely not. If she takes anal the first date, think about how many other dicks have been in that ass...

Is She A Keeper?

Quote: (08-30-2010 10:44 AM)lavinci Wrote:  

Absolutely not. The philosophy of living the moment and free thinking is really good, but it does not apply to getting fucked in the ass on first date, for you to consider her as a keeper. Frankly I´m actually surprised that you´re even considering her.

I actually made up my mind about anal on the first date a long time ago, so this poll isn't really here to help in my decision making.

I was just curious what sort of opinions people on this forum had regarding anal on the first date.

As for what I think about anal on the first date... It rules out a long term relationship for sure, but it might actually increase the chances of it going beyond a one-night-stand! She definitely has a freaky side, so I don't want to give someone like that up right away [Image: wink.gif]

Is She A Keeper?

i would say she's not a keeper but def keep her around for some fun and to get some fantasies out of your system

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Is She A Keeper?

Whatever dont get caught of guard, and start only fucking her and given her value... if she is messed up and you evenutally fall for her after or year or so (my case) then your in for the long ride and Im not referring bareback here [Image: smile.gif]