rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Am On a Budget.. How Do I Avoid Costly Dates?

I met a girl recently whom I kinoed and touched all over on the second day I met her. She liked this a lot. But one thing I don't like is that she insists on going to restaurants a lot. She texts me with, "hey, lets go out to eat" I don't mind taking her but she wants me to take her to them almost all the time. I am on a budget and need to economize. What strategy can I use to avoid taking her out for costly meals without her losing interest?

Have you banged this chick?

If not, why are you even considering pay for her meals? Do you have any idea how many other men she's stringing along for free stuff?

Say you just cooked, invite her over. If she says yes, then you know where you stand.

Bicycle rides. Tell her "I don't sitting around too long, it gets boring." Maybe suggest a picnic, you can eat the same stuff you would at home.

1) screens out hopeless slugs.
2) she can't text while you're riding.
3) go someplace romantic.
4) you can talk if you want but it doesn't have to be continuous like indoor meetings.

Your best bet is to invite her to ikea and buy some stuff you actually need. Then invite her over to help put it together.
Once she's there, standard stuff. Escalate gradually.
If/when she starts to try and slow it down back off and start again in a few minutes. If you get the feeling that her panties are made of cast iron tell her you're getting sleepy and have an early start in the morning. Delete number.

Some may say that if you want a good girl you'll have to wait for sex.
This is incorrect thinking.
A virgin or a low N count girl will want to do whatever you want to do just to be around you because she actually likes you and isn't comfortable being sexual early.
As opposed to the girl the OP wrote about where it's pretty obvious she's looking for a meal ticket with as little investment as possible.

First of all NEWBIE THREAD.

What are you trying to do? Get the notch or wife this girl? She sounds like a bum college student. What type of girl always want to go out and eat? Suggest other things, invite her to cook for you, or move on. O

The only girl that gets dinner dates from me are ones that have good pussy. If you havent smash that ass then coffee or bars sound be the only venue if you are going to drop some bread.

Personally I would press the issue and if she bucks then throw her to the back burner. Too mich pussy in the world to be hung up on one that allowed to you to touch her hand or giggled and jabbed your chest.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Coffee, then museum or art gallery.

Even if you pay for both, you shouldnt end up paying more than $10.

A bar is your best bet. Sure you could go cheaper or even free, but you still want to close the deal. So unless you swing her just coming to your place, meet at a bar and cover her drinks.

tell her that sitting and eating is boring and that you're adventurous person so you prefer activities like riding a bike or hiking or sightseeing etc. action based dates are the best IMO

First of all, this girl sounds like a waste of time. Insisting on expensive first dates is a HUGE red flag that signals she's not into you for its own sake, but rather what she can extract from you resources-wise.

What will help you here is simply to own and then express what it is you're looking for, clearly and unapologetically.

If I'm reading you right, you want to have some fun in the bedroom. And you have zero interesting in funding some girl's dinners. Right?

So you can say something like "I'm just curious to know if we have some chemistry. If we do, we can take it from there. If not, no big deal. Let's just [take a walk/grab a coffee/have a drink] and see how we vibe.

In my experience, a girl who's DTF doesn't really care about dinner dates. In fact, I've had girls go out of there way and insist paying for a COFFEE just to show that we're trading in a different currency...and it ain't money.

It's the girls who want you to THINK they're DTF who like the attention and freebies at your expense who insist on expensive first dates. SHE is qualifying YOU as either a guy who shells out cash for girls for the hint of sex. Or, a guy who knows what he's willing to do and not do and stands his ground.

So don't let her manipulate you. If you buy her dinner, you most likely won't get sex and then you'll be angry that she "egotistically punked" you...and you let her. Just tell her what's up directly. It'll force her to show her true colors almost immediately.

put this thread in the newbie section.

last date cost me $23, one beer for me, one cocktail for girl. back to my place for sex.

Take her to a Mexican restaurant during happy hour(preferably one close to your house), they always have cheap food, and better yet, drink specials. Order for both of you, and get one of the combo meals plus the largest margarita available, and request two straws.If she insists on her own drink, get rid of her. If she won't share a drink with you, she sure as hell ain't sharing her pussy with you. If she does share the drink with you then that means she's open for sharing more with you. After the drink and meal, tell her both of you are going to your house, DON'T ASK, TELL.Pop a bad rom-com in and you're in the clear.

Oh, this should be around 15$ cost and worst case scenario, you're out of 15$. Best case scenario, you're getting laid at 8 p.m. and she's out by 10p.m..

Don't go on "dates"

If there is insecurity, the woman will sniff it out.

Be an experience.

Women are easy to subvert. Just get a vibe going and be as attractive as you can be, and you will probably get what you are looking for.

Have dinner @ your place and fuck her.

it's out for her, not at her place, and she's not cooking
after you fuck them, there's the likelihood of them becoming uninterested less's by 1/2 of a percentage point.

WIA

I think I will take use some of your suggetions for this girl and the next girls I meet in the future. Appreciate the replies.

I think this thread is what you need my man, solid advice from the best.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18640-...#pid327120

"Look Mama, no hands..."

Quote: (07-07-2013 10:29 PM)ThePrinceOfDixie Wrote:  

I think this thread is what you need my man, solid advice from the best.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18640-...#pid327120

Thanks for the link. I'm reading this now. Its an interesting read.

i find that the more casual the date is the better. it's good news cause casual hangout requires spending little money and sets spontaneous/adventurous atmosphere where things just "just happen". examples..

- picnic with some wine
- bike trip
- walk in a park
- shopping (for you, she joins you and helps you pick something)
- total spontaneous hangouts where you met somewhere and you improvise from there
- chilling in a bar/lounge, playing darts, dancing, etc
- any kind of event that you casually invite her to (she pays for herself) like trips, travels, hangouts, house parties, concerts, etc.