rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do women even like men, or only their resources?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately: women basically only stay in relationships with men while they need something. The two most common things seem to be money and drugs. If the guy loses his job, goes broke, or has some other misfortune, the girl bounces almost immediately. I had a friend who lost his job a few months ago and his long term girlfriend left him literally the day after he got fired.

So do women even really like guys, or do they just want what they can get out of them while it is there? Women don't seem to really like men as people in the same way a guy is attracted to a women because of who she is as a person and not what stuff she has.

Women don't like or love you. They like or love the way you make them feel.

Do we like women or do we just need access to their pussy? I mean isn't most of a woman's value her pussy?

It's the same shit. Women do like men, but the qualities they actually respond to are not those that are a) widely popularized and b) they would deny (I.e being an asshole).

Quote: (07-04-2013 03:44 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

So do women even really like guys, or do they just want what they can get out of them while it is there? Women don't seem to really like men as people in the same way a guy is attracted to a women because of who she is as a person and not what stuff she has.

I think subconsciously women like men for their resources. Its in their nature as women provide children for the man and expects the man to provide money, food, shelter, etc. in return. Its a messed up exchange becuase you would think that a relationship should be built on love/romance. But women see it as, "love is fine.. but it won't pay for the rent."

One more thing to consider: I have talked to old guys who lived in the 50s. They told me that the women back then weren't gold diggers as they are now. Women back then, according to them, were prized for their virtue. So it's no surprise to see couples still together after 50 or 60 years of marriage while marriages nowadays don't last even a month anymore.

Quote: (07-04-2013 04:01 PM)planz Wrote:  

I think subconsciously women like men for their resources. Its in their nature as women provide children for the man and expects the man to provide money, food, shelter, etc. in return. Its a messed up exchange becuase you would think that a relationship should be built on love/romance. But women see it as, "love is fine.. but it won't pay for the rent."

One more thing to consider: I have talked to old guys who lived in the 50s. They told me that the women back then weren't gold diggers as they are now. Women back then, according to them, were prized for their virtue. So it's no surprise to see couples still together after 50 or 60 years of marriage while marriages nowadays don't last even a month anymore.

Every guy back then offered the same thing. Women had to me choose more wisely in the actual person it seems.

There are plenty of broke asshole losers who have women, sometimes multiple women, obsessed with them. They have nothing to offer economically and often mooch off the women. Women stay with these guys because they cause their attraction circuits to fire off and often satisfy them sexually. Subconsciously, what the women want from them is their genes , not their resources.

Another type of guy is the one that women want for their resources, the good provider and husband type. He doesn't fire up her loins much, but gives her a good lifestyle and can provide for her children. These are the guys who get left quickly when the lifestyle dries up.

"Alpha fucks, beta bucks" sums it up well

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (07-04-2013 04:36 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

There are plenty of broke asshole losers who have women, sometimes multiple women, obsessed with them. They have nothing to offer economically and often mooch off the women. Women stay with these guys because they cause their attraction circuits to fire off and often satisfy them sexually. Subconsciously, what the women want from them is their genes , not their resources.

Another type of guy is the one that women want for their resources, the good provider and husband type. He doesn't fire up her loins much, but gives her a good lifestyle and can provide for her children. These are the guys who get left quickly when the lifestyle dries up.

"Alpha fucks, beta bucks" sums it up well

What about the guys that can do both?

We never mention those guys on here.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately: women basically only stay in relationships with men while they need something. The two most common things seem to be money and drugs. If the guy loses his job, goes broke, or has some other misfortune, the girl bounces almost immediately. I had a friend who lost his job a few months ago and his long term girlfriend left him literally the day after he got fired.

Your friend's girlfriend was fucking guys behind his back and just using him for money.

She used the money your friend made to pay for her other fuck toys.

She even laughed behind his back when he texted her lovey dovey stuff. She showed these texts to the other guy she was fucking and they laughed.

I hope that "friend" wasn't actually you.

If it was, use the rage to do something productive and to give you energy to change your life.

Hypergamy explains it. Women don't like the "men", they only like their best option.

Quote: (07-04-2013 04:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What about the guys that can do both?

We never mention those guys on here.

I'm sure you've been around long enough to know at least one guy like this:

He enjoys being a family man, having home cooked dinners, and playing with his kids and dog. The wife loses attraction to him, too, as she views him as a dad and provider rather than a lover. He's cool with it, though, since he's not physically attracted to her. She's a great mom and that's what matters most to him.

Once a month or a quarter, he takes a business trip or "works late," suits up, goes into full scum bag mode and tears up some bored house wives or bar sluts.

For some guys, that's the best of all worlds.

Quote: (07-04-2013 04:59 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

He enjoys being a family man, having home cooked dinners, and playing with his kids and dog. The wife loses attraction to him, too, as she views him as a dad and provider rather than a lover. He's cool with it, though, since he's not physically attracted to her. She's a great mom and that's what matters most to him.

Interesting post.

I have been thinking about this a lot.

Does this ever happen to you guys:

You meet a great girl (good looking, sweet, good family, class, money, would be a great mother, the kind of girl you actually would marry etc) and after you date her a while you completely lose sexual attraction to her.

Am I alone on this one?

Quote: (07-04-2013 04:56 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Your friend's girlfriend was fucking guys behind his back and just using him for money.

She used the money your friend made to pay for her other fuck toys.

She even laughed behind his back when he texted her lovey dovey stuff. She showed these texts to the other guy she was fucking and they laughed.

I hope that "friend" wasn't actually you.

If it was, use the rage to do something productive and to give you energy to change your life.

That was one of my coworkers. I've never even been in a long term relationship.

Quote:Quote:

You meet a great girl (good looking, sweet, good family, class, money, would be a great mother, the kind of girl you actually would marry etc) and after you date her a while you completely lose sexual attraction to her.

Am I alone on this one?

That would explain why most people pretty much stop having sex after they're married for a few years. Is banging the same person still going to be fun after you've already done it 100 times?

Quote: (07-04-2013 05:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Interesting post.

Am I alone on this one?

G, it has happened to me before. She was the most ideal women you could imagine (virgin, beautiful, family oriented and has a supportive family). We hung out many times together, kissed multiple times etc...but I was just not sexually attracted to her. To this day, I still think about it and I can't figure out why everything happened the way it did.

Am I alone on this one?

I was banging this chick and then started thinking to myself:

"Man, when I was a kid watching Cinemax after dark, I always dreamed about having a girl as hot as the girls on these movies. Now I have that. Here is one riding me...and I'm bored out of my mind."

Interesting post.

Am I alone on this one?

Yes. But that was mostly due to boredom and her gaining weight.

Quote: (07-04-2013 05:09 PM)InternetMarketer Wrote:  

Interesting post.

Am I alone on this one?

G, it has happened to me before. She was the most ideal women you could imagine (virgin, beautiful, family oriented and has a supportive family). We hung out many times together, kissed multiple times etc...but I was just not sexually attracted to her. To this day, I still think about it and I can't figure out why everything happened the way it did.

Yeah, but I will be sexually attracted to her at the beginning.

I think I then put her in a "potential wife/potential mother of my children" and I completely lose sexual attraction.

Is this normal?

Or am I just f*cked?

Quote: (07-04-2013 03:55 PM)Luccheese Wrote:  

This pretty much nails it. The puzzle is what does this particular woman want to feel at any particular moment, because we all know that changes in every woman on a daily, if not hourly basis anymore.

Quote: (07-04-2013 05:12 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Am I alone on this one?

I was banging this chick and then started thinking to myself:

"Man, when I was a kid watching Cinemax after dark, I always dreamed about having a girl as hot as the girls on these movies. Now I have that. Here is one riding me...and I'm bored out of my mind."

Mind, body, and soul. I've had this same exact thought in my head bangin a chick recently. I think so few sexy women have, or care to have, a connection with all three, that it leaves us with these thoughts.

Its like the quest for obtaining the skeleton key that unlocks all three and unites them in a girl. When you figure out the key, you've got her permanently hooked, at least for a brief period. The the question becomes, do I want a relationship here or are there other red flags present.

Thus far for me, there have always been at least a few flags with each I've been with.

G, it's normal. Men box women into roles.

One friend said to me, "Man, how do you expect me to put my dick on the same lips that kiss my baby's mouth?"

Quote: (07-04-2013 03:55 PM)Luccheese Wrote:  

^^from the mouths of babes (aka people with low post counts)

And I'd like to add that some qualifications

- you might not be making them feel one way or another CONSCIOUSLY. A lot of chicks like the IDEA of being with a CERTAIN kind of guy. Rich Guy, Hood, Thug, Artist, Black Guy, White Guy, Swarthy Foreigner, Military Guy, Rough Blue collar Guy, Powerful White Collar Guy, McGuyver Resourceful type guy, et cetera. Some actually enjoy the fact that she's living it up Gangnam style and munching on all the kim chi she can get - but that same broad would easily join the NBA Player Wives club or the MMA girlfriend club or be the significant other of the Head of the Local branch of the Republican party

- How you make them feel doesn't always have to be positive. - Flowing straight from the Scrolls of Red Pill - Some girls like to feel NEEDED and Necessary, some girls like dependency, some girls don't act right unless they're constantly in fear, some chicks don't even relax unless they're always in competition with something.

"You mean I gotta treat you like shit for you to like me? Even if I do not like treating you like shit? This is the hoop you're making me jump through for decent sex 3 times a week? You want me to give you drama so can get sympathy from your friends and family? That's what's feeding your ego?"

Not to say that we, as men, don't think the world revolves around us.

A lot of players expect the worst from all women and are baffled when a woman is genuinely nice. (and then thrown the fuck off when nice girl reveals her true colors - like Bitch I ain't carrying your god damn purse)

My general rule is to limit my active investigation of what women SAY they want, and focus on what they actually get. I don't like to try and predict what a woman is going to do, figure her plan out, plan my life according to what kind of house she may want to live in, what level of musculature she wants to keep her warm at night. I'm a fairly smart guy. I tend to catch on to things pretty quick, But women are not only dynamic, many women are quick to change if you've got a part of their behavior figured out. It's like a emotional reflex.

"Oh I zig? I'm finna zag on your ass"

*munching on 4th of July BBQ*

WIA

One thing I'm noticing as I get older is that I have less and less hope of having one woman satisfy all my female companionship needs. Even though I bond strongly and like to keep chicks around, the hotter ones are so much younger than me ( 25+ years) that there's no way they have the wisdom to have any real interesting viewpoints.

I want a submissive young chick who's primary purpose is to serve my sexual needs, than a somewhat older one that has developed more character to actually talk with. I don't really like hanging out with guys outside of work projects. I'm not into a lot of stereotypical male behavior like watching sports or drinking. It looks like to get the younger one I have to have it set so she's completely dependent on me economically, any nagging or hard-to-get stuff and she's nexted.

I know the rhetoric that women don't develop past 14 or 21 or whatever, I don't agree with that, after about 10 years of their looks fading (late 30's) some of them develop a nice sweetness.

Am I alone on this one?

Not at all, and I find the reverse happens to women, there's a moment where you start to gradually lose interest in her but she starts to love you and wanting you more, it's always a problem because usually I genuinely like them as people and like them as friends/companion/etc. and want them to be happy but at the same time it becomes harder and harder to even want to kiss them. That's what I notice, lack of sexual desire for her and hating kissing her.

Quote: (07-04-2013 09:47 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Am I alone on this one?

Not at all, and I find the reverse happens to women, there's a moment where you start to gradually lose interest in her but she starts to love you and wanting you more,...... it becomes harder and harder to even want to kiss them.

I've mentioned this before, but I think everyone has different neurological setup for strength and duration of bonds. Just like any other characteristic, there's tails to the bell curve.

At one end you have the women who stay with a guy who beats the shit out of them until the maybe guy kills them, because they think he's "really good inside," at the other end you have guys who really only want to hit it once and then are bored already.

This "cad" type of behavior may be a good genetic setup for having a wide variety of kids with adaptively different mothers, which would lead to having a lot of surviving kids.

For instance, if a plague comes along which kills half of people, if you had all your kids with one mother there's more chance they'd all be wiped out if their immune system was vulnerable. If you had kids with three women, there's more chance your genes would be passed on.

This therefore would be a good evolutionary strategy in some circumstances.

There's no morality in evolution. There's just what works and what doesn't work.

Now if you feel like you're missing out, there's a type of conversation or communication with women that you want but aren't getting, then maybe you can change something, do therapy or something like that. But just because you aren't like most other people-- that alone isn't necessarily a "defect".

Oh shit ! Great thread

Have been thinking about this lately and though i don't have a definite answer, here is what i think.

On one hand, everyone ... male or female is after resources. There is no such thing as love except the love you have for your family which is unconditional.

Everything else in life is transactional. You love your frat bros ? Nope, you love their companionship , the sense of belonging and the fun they provide. You love your Gf ? No you don't ! You love how she makes you feel. Validated and like a man, maybe fills some emotional void you have. You like your Philosophy Professor ? No you don't brah. You like the value he's offering in Knowledge and perspective.

It is impossible to like or love someone without them providing something of value ( resources) for you so chicks are not any different.

However, here is were hoes are different.

As a man, the only thing a woman can provide for you that you cannot provide for yourself is her punani , her ability to bear children and some kind of companionship if she's cool.

As a result, it is easier for us men to love a woman since the resources we require from them are just the above 3 maximum. A young pretty fertile girl who's cool is more than enough to make most guys " fall in love " with her.

For women, as the weaker sex there are sooooo many things they want from men. Security, Protection , validation , fulfillment of an image, social acceptance, money , status , social circles , sex, carrying her bag, being her emotional rock in times of trouble/desperation, innate desire to be with an alpha male ...... etc you name it.

The guy who provides whatever resource she craves the most at moment gets to smash !

That is why a rich guy who's beta is not going to bang a girl who's most urgent desire is an alpha.

That is why a tall, muscular, Alpha , cad , player who's a biker will not be able to bang an educated East coast woman who's most imminent desire is to impress her friends and fulfill her ideal self image by marrying a guy like Don Draper.

That is why a guy who's a loser mooching of his girl will still keep banging her because she just wants to be fucked at the moment. She's young ambitious, has enough money and does not have time for boyfriends.

Same reason why a 6 foot HBB blonde girl whose most urgent need is to advance her social status and project this image of her being a celebrity will fuck some 5 foot 4 skinny fat D-list reality TV guy.

There are soo many things women want from men. Ideally you have your shit together and can provide most of it. But do it for YOU. Because if you cannot fulfill what a woman wants RIGHT NOW ... you are of no use to her.

That is why it is harder for women to love men. Even when they say " I Love you" all they are doing is tapping into that fantasy of being in love.

What women want is an abstract concept and can't be broken down that easily.

But this is what i've realized so far.

Quote: (07-04-2013 06:21 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, but I will be sexually attracted to her at the beginning.

I think I then put her in a "potential wife/potential mother of my children" and I completely lose sexual attraction.

Is this normal?

Or am I just f*cked?

I suspect it's normal in any long-term relationship where the guy is dominant. At least that's my experience. It's frustrating. The worst is when you find yourself with a beautiful girl who you've lost interest in, and have to try to manufacture that feeling again.

Of course if the man is the subordinate in the relationship, and is for example forced to cajole the girl into sex or into cooking dinner, etc. then he'll retain that sexual attraction even as she loses it.

But it seems that if a man is alpha he'll most likely lose that attraction to that potential or actual wife. This is why the most alpha of men often have strings of wives. Of course it's trading up for younger women, but even if one of their wives drank deeply of the fountain of youth I suspect they'd still be driven to divorce. Evolution seems to drive us to greener pastures.