rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to go? Recommendations

I have a coming trip to Turkey in September, and I think I can squeeze 8 days of touring around to some country I have never been.

I am looking to the following countries that are relatively near and/or cheap tickets from Istanbul and where I have heard good things to meet nice looking girls.

My list is the following
-Eslovenia
-Slovakia
-Hungary
-Poland
-Serbia
-Bulgary
-Estonia
-Belarus

A little background. I am Latino, sometimes people over that region of the world tells me I am Turkish (not good because of the turkish men fame) 5'7''

I am good at meeting girls during the day, and not so much of meeting girls at night. In Eastern Europe I only have been in Ukraine and it was good experience in terms of quality and quantity but specially meeting girls as they were very open and friendly.

What cities in those countries do you guys recommend?

"A little background. I am Latino, sometimes people over that region of the world tells me I am Turkish (not good because of the turkish men fame) 5'7''

Well, Latin dancing seems to be big in EE. How's your dance game? That could very well help - right?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (07-03-2013 03:41 PM)SirAntony Wrote:  

5'7''

Keep in mind that women are often tall in this part of the world, and most often prefer men taller than them. Furthermore they rarely wear heels shorter than 8 cm, and it's more often 10/12 cm to go out, and up to 16 cm for exceptional occasions -which means that on heels, most girls will tower you of 10/20 cm. Once, I took to Moldova a friend who was about your height, and his trip has been a total failure, in bars and clubs he was surrounded by girls taller than him who didn't give him a glance - and he was a rather good looking guy successful in Paris.

Edit: This is maybe less true for Poland/Hungary/Slovakia, where girls are maybe, on average, shorter than in East-slavic countries.

Quote: (07-05-2013 03:08 AM)Orson Wrote:  

"A little background. I am Latino, sometimes people over that region of the world tells me I am Turkish (not good because of the turkish men fame) 5'7''

Well, Latin dancing seems to be big in EE. How's your dance game? That could very well help - right?

Actually, for my country standards I am an average mediocre dancer, but in Ukraine girls wanted that I dance with me, so I think for EE I am well set in dancing skills.

Quote: (07-05-2013 04:25 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2013 03:41 PM)SirAntony Wrote:  

5'7''

Keep in mind that women are often tall in this part of the world, and most often prefer men taller than them. Furthermore they rarely wear heels shorter than 8 cm, and it's more often 10/12 cm to go out, and up to 16 cm for exceptional occasions -which means that on heels, most girls will tower you of 10/20 cm. Once, I took to Moldova a friend who was about your height, and his trip has been a total failure, in bars and clubs he was surrounded by girls taller than him who didn't give him a glance - and he was a rather good looking guy successful in Paris.

Edit: This is maybe less true for Poland/Hungary/Slovakia, where girls are maybe, on average, shorter than in East-slavic countries.

Totally agree, in Ukraine I felt like a midget in the Discos, that I why I think for me is a lot easier to meet girls during the day. height is a challenge I agree, however, everyone has things that are weak. I have had many girls taller than me, and the way I see it is that they have to make the effort to remove their high heels if want to date with me. Many times one of the jokes/conversations I have had with girls to setting up for a date is not to wear high heels....so a 5'9" is just 2" taller than me and not 8-10" taller...which is uncomfortable for both..

Anyway, this would be also a challenge, but aside the height factor, where you see the best ratio women/men and more open and friendly girls?

thanks!!!

Quote: (07-05-2013 10:21 AM)SirAntony Wrote:  

Anyway, this would be also a challenge, but aside the height factor, where you see the best ratio women/men and more open and friendly girls?

thanks!!!

Moscow. Furthermore your salsa dance skills will definitely wins you points. Salsa clubs in FSU, it's like shooting fish in a barrel, if you are latino (non black) and can dance.