rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best kind of woman

The best kind of woman

I know a lot of guys have a hang up about women with kids but in my experience these are the best women. A woman do not truly become a woman until she's had a kid. A kid changes a woman and brings out the best in her. I have been with women before and after they have had a kid and there is usually a big difference in their personality. A kid forces a woman to become less self-centered, more patience, more giving, more loving, more calm, etc. And yes, while they neglected their looks sometimes many still manage to maintain it.

I would highly recommend you gave single mothers a shot. They may be more difficult to date because they don't have as much freedom but they will also be better women in general AND better lovers. That whole MILF thing - it's true.

The best kind of woman

I agree with this. Back in early 2012 when I was just starting to date after my divorce one of the first women I dated was a Japanese born single mom. I fell fast and hard for her but ultimately lost her due to my massively beta ways back then. She's definitely one I would kill to have a do over with now that I'm more red pill, thanks to this forum.

The best kind of woman

Unless its YOUR kid that they have. That's when the crazy really comes out. They turn into Über-cunts and blame you for everything. They expect you to submit and give all control to them. I'll bang bitches with kids but any kind of serious relationship is out of the question.

Team Nachos

The best kind of woman

Yes, if its your kid then that changes everything. What also works is a woman that has had a kid but the kid is not living with her for whatever reason. Even if they have a kid and gave it up for adoption it changes them somehow.

The best kind of woman

Didn't you start another thread talking about this?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The best kind of woman

Don't think so but maybe someone else did...

The best kind of woman

I think this is the thread rudebwoy is referring to but it's a different OP: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25276.html

The best kind of woman

Thanks, great thread!

The best kind of woman

to me nothing is sexier than a mother who has held herself together to maintain an awesome body, personal style and physical health. this is usually a leading sign that they have their shit together. so many single moms I have met are nutty and walking train wrecks, thats why I have avoided, you can just tell by looking at them. Usually if a woman takes care of herself, AND children, its a safe bet she's pretty awesome.

most of these single mid 30's chics are easy to lay. a lot of times they have had amazing careers and I often admire a lot of these independent woman, but not really interested in them as a gf. I have a kid, and if I hear one more of these ding bats call their dogs 'children' I am going to lose my shit.

The best kind of woman

As a rule, anytime I find a woman treating an animal as a child, I view that as a warning sign.

The best kind of woman

So now we are promoting single mothers as the best kind of women?

Nomad, some of your posts are borderline trolling.

The best kind of woman

If they're so humble, mature and grounded, how come they couldn't make their marriages work? Or if they have a babydaddy and a child out of wedlock, what does that say about their judgment?

The best kind of woman

If you are Alpha or aspire to be Alpha, raising another man's kid is not on the cards.

If you like women with children, all the power to you but please don't tell me they are the best kind of woman.

Trolling!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

The best kind of woman

No.

WIA

The best kind of woman

To soup, rudebwoy, etc.:

1. This is my personal opinion. I am not asking you to agree with me but I am asking you to consider what I am saying.
2. Your view on life is based on your experiences. Everyone is. You are a product of your experiences. My experiences and thus my views
AND the experiences of other men on here will be different than yours.
3. I have had quite a few relationships with single mothers and I didn't raise their kids. IF I did gave something to the kid it was
my choice not at their request. How many relationships have you guys had with a woman that has had a kid?
4. In my experience, a woman who has had a kid makes the best lovers. Now your definition of what a good lover is could very well be
different than mine. But all I am saying is don't knock it until you've tried it.

A lot of my views are going to be different than some guys on here. For some guys the insights will be valuable for others they will amount to heresy and that's ok - it's what I expect.

The best kind of woman

Quote: (07-01-2013 04:49 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

If they're so humble, mature and grounded, how come they couldn't make their marriages work? Or if they have a babydaddy and a child out of wedlock, what does that say about their judgment?

You are assuming that it is only the woman that is responsible for making a marriage work...lol Have it ever occurred to you that maybe the man might have been the problem? One woman I was seeing husband was a drug addict. He didn't care what she did as long as she left him alone with his drugs. Another husband was running around banging 20 yr old chicks and hadn't fucked her in over two years after she had their kid. I could go on but I think you get the point.

The best kind of woman

I think the only single moms that are worth dating, are widowed ones who lost their husband due to sickness or accidents.

95% single moms you meet will play victim roles. 'my husband stopped loving me' 'he changed after we got married' 'he abused me' etc. there is a reason why she dated a guy like that.

I am disgusted by those moms who try to get back into the dating scene even though I don't mind shooting my load on their body. I understand they have sexual desire just like guys. But dating one to another because she thinks she deserves to have her own life?
That's like a dad playing like college student and not working serious to support his kids.

If she doesn't go to any bars or clubs, is not actively looking for someone on online dating sites and you just run into her somewhere random, then I think you can give it a shot.

'I can't have a luxury of dating like single girls. I need to focus on my son. This is what I chose. I feel guilty of dating like single woman. how can I sleep with some guy and come back home to see my son. I can't do that.'
this is the only single mom you can have serious relationship with.

The best kind of woman

Some people also think having a fat angry commander wife is best.

Other guys think that fucking men in the asshole is best love.

Your opening post sounds like it was written by a woman troll.

The best kind of woman

Quote: (07-01-2013 10:07 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2013 04:49 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

You are assuming that it is only the woman that is responsible for making a marriage work...lol Have it ever occurred to you that maybe the man might have been the problem? One woman I was seeing husband was a drug addict. He didn't care what she did as long as she left him alone with his drugs. Another husband was running around banging 20 yr old chicks and hadn't fucked her in over two years after she had their kid. I could go on but I think you get the point.

So why did the woman choose such a man? Any woman that is not morbidly obese or badly deformed gets a lot of attention during her prime (16-25). She would literally have to fall over herself to pick out a drug addict, abuser or cad out of the general population of Beta pleasers, given that these archetypes of bad men don't represent more than a minority of all men (particularly now in modern times).

Oh that's right, she couldn't get wet for anything other than asshole game. Fair enough, but I don't see how it makes her not responsible for her choices.

Maybe she didn't know he would be like that, her husband was great and completely changed after marriage? With some rare exceptions, the "werewolf husband" is just a myth, so it would be a very poor excuse.

Conclusion: it is reasonable to assume the woman fucked up her life with a series of bad choices unless she proves otherwise. The relative difference in power of choosing a mate between the sexes will accept no other explanation.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The best kind of woman

Soup why do you call everyone a troll if they don't agree with you? It's annoying.

The best kind of woman

Quote: (07-02-2013 02:14 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Soup why do you call everyone a troll if they don't agree with you? It's annoying.

I didn't call him a troll. I said that writing a thread on how single mothers are the best type of women is borderline trolling. I'd bet a lot of people on this forum would agree with me.

Maybe Nomad has got a oneitis for one of the single mothers he claims to have banged in the opening post.

The best kind of woman

Nomad's posts are indicative of a man who's been through the multitude of layers that make up game as it pertains to women, but I definitely disagree with his assertion that the best women are single mothers.

Not to say that some of what he stated isn't true, but single mothers have been hit square in the face with the Louisville Slugger of reality -- I'll leave out those who have been married, had children, and went through divorce, different situation.

Having a child, and being left to raise that child alone, forces her to realize that she's not the catch she thought she was, that the man who impregnanted her didn't love her, that she demonstrated poor judgment, but not only getting into a relationship with a man who had no intentions to be responsible and protectful of her, but to not protect herself from pregnancy.

As a single mother, until the child is no longer dependent upon her, she has put the child's needs and wants first, and even if she meets the man of her dreams, she knows that more likely than not, she will never be able to put that man first, and that in and of itself will ultimately affect the relationship.

The cream of the crop of men, which I believe most of us here are aspiring to be, are looking for women in our lives who can be assets.

These single mothers that you praise, because you've had successful relationships with a few of them -- why didn't you marry one of them? -- are liabilities, and even if they don't admit it to you, they know it.

The best kind of woman

The best kind of woman is the woman that is the "best" (whatever that means here) to all men at all times. This is the 10 that doesn't exist in real life.

Maybe you should have titled this thread "My Favorite Kind of Woman"

To me, my favorite kind of woman is the one that never ceases to inspire boners. Even right after I cum, I'm already wanting to fuck her more. I could fuck her endlessly until I've passed out and then I'm dreaming about fucking her (There have been times when I've fucked a girl, and then dreamed about fucking her, woke up, and then fucked her in real life).

The best kind of woman

Quote: (07-01-2013 10:52 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

women with kids

Although I have never specifically pursued single moms, I have run across more than a few, as FSU is literaly swarming with attractive single moms. I am not exagerating BTW, there is available single moms, ranging from good looking to very hot, literally everywhere in FSU. Very available, and looking for a bit of romance and a lot of sex...and many of them are still looking really really great. There is thousands over thousands single moms on "East meets West" dating sites, so you don't have to go out in bars or clubs to meet them, a bit of work on internet is enough. Not all are looking for a serious relationship or a father for their child, from my experience many are just eager of romance and of sex.

With this group what has worked for me is the basic romantic dating approach. Provided she can find someone to watch the kid (there's usually a aunt or a babushka around), a date over dinner with a bit of wine (usually they don't drink much) usually does the trick. Doesnt have to be an expensive place, just a nice and romantic one. Also what is great with this group is that even if they usually do not down their guard easily (a 8.5-9 single mom is much easier to score than a 8.5-9 party girl nonetheless), once they are yours they tend to fuck you like true freaks, as they know that the end of their sexual life approaches. They are of low cost of maintenance also, they come directly to your apartment for some glass of wines and sex -an occasional gift is appreciated but it doesn't need to be something expensive, a nice panty or a pair of stockings is enough,and they will be more than happy to try it in front of you.

What is also interesting with this target group is that they most often tend not to stay out late, which means that you can fuck them between 8 pm and 11 pm, which allows you to keep your schedule filled and to go in clubs afterwards to chase girls. It's wise to include a single mom in your stable when you are somewhere.

Nonetheless although my affairs with single moms always ended amicably or even sometimes carried on in time (and for some of them still continue), and although we shared some really nice times together(and really really hot sex), relationships were usually more emotional baggage than I was prepared to carry, so it's not my priority target group.

The best kind of woman

I find the sweet spot for women to be around 22 years old.

Because *in general*...

-- They're still at their prime physically.

-- They still feel youthful and haven't taken the "I'm a depreciating asset" mindset.

-- They're not yet jaded by marriage, kids, careers, and are more bright eyed about life.

-- They don't have hangups around sexuality because they feel too old to be desirable.

-- Their careers haven't taken over their lives yet

-- They're old enough to where they don't let their friends influence their personal decisions as much (i.e. bang who they want).

-- Their pussies get really, really wet.

-- They're fun.

Much younger than that and they're still immature, potentially prudish and inexperienced, and subject to their friends' approval.

Much older and they're ensconced in career land and on the lookout for something "stable" and generally less willing to acquire a lover without the emotionally heavy "where is this going/what are we?" conversation horning in on the enjoyment of something fun and meaningful in and of itself.