rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Streamline Your Game - Logistics and Going out Solo

The two factors I believe are most crucial in developing tight game are:
1)going out solo
2)having a centrally located pad.

I just thought I'd report on my recent solo experiences/routines. I'm fairly hungover so excuse the lack of structure.

A lot of you know the benefits of going out solo, but I wonder how many actually do it on a regular basis.

I've recently moved into a new pad in the middle of the city (away from my mates I grew up with) - so have been going out solo at least twice a week. My favourite venues are the bars with a bit of a dancefloor - so you can hold a conversation and dance later on.

My best nights BY FAR, have been during the solo nights.

As an aside - Being so central helps you maintain an aura of nonchalance, as there is no travel time, and are minutes away on foot from your favourite venues. Going out is just part of your routine. Girls pick up on this.

Getting there early is essential. In this time I would chat up the DJ, barstaff and just friendly banter with the bouncers.

Early on, I like to post up at the bar for my first few drinks - It helps to act like you've just had a big day at work, and are unwinding with a few drinks. (Approaching mindlessly as soon as you enter will hinder your changes IMO). Sitting at the bar, chilling and just taking it all in. Think George Clooney in 'Up in the Air'.

[Image: articleLarge.jpg]

Girls will inevitably come to the bar and order drinks - that's when I'd open, because it's still early on - their bitch shields aren't in force and will often be more receptive (there's a saying my uncle told me once - all girls become pumpkins after midnight - which I completely agree with). I always open early. Even if you only chat for a couple minutes, the seeds have been planted for you to re-start your conversation at a latter time. Also by you being posted at the bar, they are coming to you- just like the bartender has more power than the waiter - you aren't the one chasing - she just happened to be in your territory.

I would then have a stroll around the bar, the smoking area and throw in said situational opener. If I'm feeling lazy, 'got a light' usually suffices. See who's responsive (you can usually tell in the first couple minutes), scope out the girls you opened earlier. Meanwhile I will compliment the DJ on his track selection - I cannot stress this enough, how wet girls get for DJS. I have fortunately become close friends with a couple in my area, and just by posting up near them, girls have opened me. Either to 'request a song, or asking if I DJ'. Knowing the staff also makes you look like less of a creep/ you can dance solo and not look like a loner (if that makes sense).

Always have a bit of a smirk happening as your default face- i've often caught myself out in a mirror with a frumpy look - this is obviously not conducive to picking up.

Later on when the girls are more drunk I usually progress to the dancefloor and open -(the girls can hear you because you're not in a shitty club). Then I usually bounce to another venue as the bar will close soon and the other bar, which just happens to be around the corner is open til 3am (use the early hours close to your advantage) forced venue change - BAM.

Throughout our conversations, it helps at the end of the night to give the girl a reason of why she should come back to yours (plausible deniability) - I usually mention - photos/vodka/piano/dj mixer. Frame it in terms of an afterparty and she will only stay for 1 drink because you have to get up early tomorrow.

Basically - go out solo, integrate it regularly into your routine, which is made ten-fold easier by being in a centrally located pad and know all the staff!

I find another benefit of going out solo is that you are more critical of your actions, and have the ability to re-calibrate and learn faster from your mistakes. A sure-fire way to streamline your game.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Textbook game here. Solid!

I would double the amount of time you go out, and focus on the so-called "off nights" Sun-Thursday. Leave Fri/Saturday for date nights, with an option to club if they don't pan out. But a chick drinking on a Tuesday night is in the Party Life.

WIA

Quote: (06-30-2013 10:26 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Textbook game here. Solid!

I would double the amount of time you go out, and focus on the so-called "off nights" Sun-Thursday. Leave Fri/Saturday for date nights, with an option to club if they don't pan out. But a chick drinking on a Tuesday night is in the Party Life.

WIA

This makes perfect sense, As most of the women I meet on Fri/Sat have full time jobs. Dates on week-nights recently have usually been ending pre-maturely.

Thanks man!

If you're not growing, you're dying.