rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Batshit Crazy Atheist Goes On Anti-Religious Rant In His Bare Feet

http://www.frequency.com/video/how-not-t.../-/5-59812

Would embed from YouTube but it was taken down.

EDIT: Favorite quote at the very end:

Quote:Quote:

The Weimar Republic was fricking gay heaven.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

That guy is a modern day court jester.

just like the profs at that university.

The guy said that medical marijuana and psychedelics work.

Apparently he's right.

Sadder than the guy is the way people are handling him : "Heeeeey let's talk it out crazy man", "Lets call the security dykes on him", "You want a hug?", "I know man, i'm whatever-sexual", "Can't we just talk it out?". The guy is high on something and the kids trying to put some sense into him are all pussies.

These militant athiests always use appeal to morality to prove their points. I get it if you are a real stickler for empiricism, but most people want to justify hedonism as a philosophy, why act like stuff matters if life is meaningless?

Also like how these people don't take into account that obviously Christianity being the dominant religion of European and American history, will be involved in both good and bad. Slaveowners said the bible justified their way of life, but the abolitonists were real Puritanical bible thumpers.

On Gays: Doesn't every time of religion condemn homosexuality, as most societies function on regulating sexual behavior to ensure group surivival?

Scary how he doesn't believe in Democracy either, calling it mob rule. Freudian slip by a far leftie.

Christian holding the sign seems to have decent frame control