rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can a chick have 'no strings attached' sex?

Just curious what you guys think of this. And what your experience has being?

I am interested in learning more about how women think. It seems (from what I hear) that women struggle to have sex without emotions developing as well.

But I really dont know...

Based on the amount of times I've heard "i really like you, but I see you as just a friend" after rawdogging a girl I'm going to have to say yes they can have NSA sex

After a certain number of cocks to erode the female attachment instinct down to nothing, yes.

[Image: carousel.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yes, they can. Happened to me a bunch of times. I'm "fun", but not long term material is what I've heard.

Absolutely. In fact I see a trend of girls treating me how I treat other girls.

Multiple times the past year, I've pulled a girl, we fuck and then she says, "Thank you" and bounces never to be heard from again.

It's a little shocking at first, but a reflection on society as a whole with American women acting like men.

Quote: (06-26-2013 01:02 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I am interested in learning more about how women think. It seems (from what I hear) that women struggle to have sex without emotions developing as well.

[Image: keyboard-jockey-south-park.jpg]

Keyboard jockey?

[Image: troll.gif]

Is this a serious question?

Possible? Yes. For how long? Not very.

All of my fuck buddies always developed feelings at a certain point. It's inevitable when you spend that much intimate time together.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

It's a legit question guys. If a chick you bang really likes you, she's thinking about getting more from you than just one fuck, regardless of her actions. If she likes you, AND you smash it properly? OH YEAH...she'll want more. Sometimes they're waiting for you to make contact again though, because they're too proud to admit that they want you to be more than just a fuck.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (06-26-2013 06:36 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Is this a serious question?

Of course. Everyone knows that women need to be in love to give their special flower to man. Never ever ever has a woman had sex just because she can. No-uh, no sir. That would never happen.

In my experience, with appropriate levels of sluttiness / or just the right girl, totally.

However, these things have a certain timeline to them.

But yes, the soft-harem is achievable, without lying or leading women on.

Lying does seem to speed up the process.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-26-2013 01:02 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

No, women are made to father one man's children and raise said children. Recreational sex not tied to procreation goes against women's biological imperative, this is one of the reasons I think women are so screwed up for the most part since the sexual revolution of the 70s. The fact is, unlike men, they can't be pregnant children from multiple fathers at once. they have limited eggs, and a limited time to use them. Men have no such limits or time constraints. Thus we have evolved to be void of such strong attachments to our first sexual partner. We are hardwired to impregnate multiple women. Though I would say religion is necessary to regulate these base urges in a civil society. However, the negative consequences of the sexual revolution and detachment of sex from procreation have most certainly been a net negative on society. It hasn't been good for either sex. Men are biologically designed to breed, women to nurture the offspring and neither is occurring in large enough numbers to sustain western society at the moment. A man's ultimate purpose is the procreate. Unless he is a priest, or barren, his life is utterly meaningless if he has failed to carry on his line.

For one night stands or few-night stands, absolutely, definitely yes. And this is common. And you often won't hear from them again. Girls do this a lot even when they are in a relationship with someone else. It's often called cheating.

As a long, continuous, regular interval fuckbuddy without strings, I'm not sure. There have been several girls over the years where I have sex with them every couple weeks or so, with essentially no dating or other aspects to the arrangement (sex, only sex, minimal dates, nothing else) lasting up to two years and counting (my record for a continuous fuckbuddy). I think in these situations, the girl starts off developing feelings then realizes she can't get anything beyond the sex, so she clings to that alone. I think they all would prefer a relationship but know that's not in the cards and settle for what is offered.

This is one particular problem i have with a soft harem.

They all end up falling in love which is absolutely annoying.

I tell them that i am seeing other girls, and keep it on the up and up. It must have been because of the age or what. I'm not sure.

Either way, the "break up" is the most annoying part. It's whatever in my opinion. Price of doing business.

Yes they can have sex without attachment. Can they have deep conversation without attachment? No.

The amount of times that I've known that there will be tears when I would stop talking to a girl have been more strongly related to her saying "you're so easy to talk to" or "I don't know why I'm telling you this" or "I've never told anyone this before" than if I'd had sex with her.

Such is the problem of North American life, young women have probably had more dicks in them than they've had meaningful conversations.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

No keyboard jockeying from me. It was a serious question.

I'm MGTOW - and prefer hookers to pulling chicks! :-)

I have posted on this quite a bit in this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21040.html