rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Went on a second date with a man and he took my money"

I see a hamster in full effect.

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php...k-my-money

The replies are somewhat Beta.

Interesting - has anyone here ever lost bangs for the same reason?

I'm not sure if I have. I don't do dinner out pre-bang. But I also don't indulge people offering to help without meaning it - if a girl offers to pay her half, I'll usually say okay. If she's broke or she drove a long way I might insist on paying for everything.

Dude should've just done dinner at home. If he pulled this after he banged her, she'd throw a fit and then continue fucking him and just deal.

Your post title is bad. Should be something like, "Girl rejects guy after he lets her help pay for date." Or "Girl rejects you after you let her help pay for date."

Quote: (06-22-2013 09:59 AM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

I see a hamster in full effect.

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php...k-my-money

The replies are somewhat Beta.

By the look of her photo, it's probably because her bill was $1,274.74. I would have taken the money too. Woof.

Quote: (06-22-2013 10:13 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Your post title is bad. Should be something like, "Girl rejects guy after he lets her help pay for date." Or "Girl rejects you after you let her help pay for date."

I just copied her topic as a quote.

She offers to put $25 towards the bill, he accepts and politely says that he appreciates the gesture and somehow in her mind HE is in the wrong?! The mind boggles at the entitlement. I love the fact that since he earns 100K she thinks he SHOULD pay for everything! So he should be punished for working hard to get into a decent paid job?! So much wrong with this.

Yes.

I was meeting a chick for drinks, it was the second time we were hanging out after hooking up the first time. We had a really good vibe going. A fuck seemed imminent, I was 95% confident. The first night I had bought us both a few drinks and shots while just out having a good time. This second night I was taking it easy and just had a couple of $3 beers, while she put down three $14 glasses of wine.

The check comes and I threw in a fiver and was like, "You got yours and the tip, right?"

She paid, but bitched about it the rest of the night and totally closed off after that, and we didn't fuck or ever hang out again. I really couldn't believe it. She did a total 180 just because I didn't buy her $50 worth of wine the 2nd time we met. Some bitches really are just gold diggers looking for an open wallet.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

If a girl seriously complains about splitting bill, next the shit out of her. If she kiddingly ribs me about it but is ok I can live with it. If she acts like nothing happened go for bang and add to team.

Quote: (06-22-2013 11:36 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Yes.

I was meeting a chick for drinks, it was the second time we were hanging out after hooking up the first time. We had a really good vibe going. A fuck seemed imminent, I was 95% confident. The first night I had bought us both a few drinks and shots while just out having a good time. This second night I was taking it easy and just had a couple of $3 beers, while she put down three $14 glasses of wine.

The check comes and I threw in a fiver and was like, "You got yours and the tip, right?"

She paid, but bitched about it the rest of the night and totally closed off after that, and we didn't fuck or ever hang out again. I really couldn't believe it. She did a total 180 just because I didn't buy her $50 worth of wine the 2nd time we met. Some bitches really are just gold diggers looking for an open wallet.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. As for the OP,

I didnt read all 54 pages of the OP but it sounds like the chick is 18 years old and a college student, went on a second date with a guy making good money and offered to pay for part of the bill($25?) and he accepted. She said her vagina dried up as a result.

If the chick really had no money and that $25 is a financial hardship, she should not have offered. The guy in that case was in a no win situation, apparently, in her mind, he should have known that she was just trying to be gracious and didn't want him to accept her help paying. wtf.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

delete.

What hamster?

Quote: "I also know he said he's lonely, doesn't date a lot etc."

She was looking for a good reason to dump him...

Quote: (06-22-2013 11:36 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Relevant:

[Image: attachment.jpg12835]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Just pay for the drinks like it's nothing to you. There's no faster way to dry up the pussy flow than being cheap or having principles when it comes to money on pre bang dates.

You made it 99% of the way to sex why fuck it up? Regardless of what any of you think that's how it works.

Whenever a chick offers to pay I say, "Its whatever, you can get next time," and quickly go back to whatever we were talking about.

"Next time" usually isn't a restaurant or a bar lol.

Some chicks will 180 on you. I remember a few times in college and some sparse times here and there where I pulled this:

Invited a girl for drinks. I didn't have a dime on me. Bill comes its like $97 haha. I slid it over to her and said 'Your treat'. Pissed doesn't describe her behavior.

She finally calmed down we're in my car making out. I suggest going to my spot. She declines with this, "If you would have paid the bill I would fuck you. But you didn't."

I reached over and opened the door, "Get out".

She gets out and we don't talk for a couple weeks. I hit her up and said, "I need $2,000 ASAP". She hems and haws and then gives me $2 grand 2 days later.

Never saw her again. Weirdest shit ever. No lay but got paid.

I should do a data sheet on getting sugar mommas sometime.

I don't mind wining and dining a girl at certain degrees.
Seriously, you have this naive, pure, innocent looking young girl. you wouldn't get her drinks, dinners and even clothes at H&M if you can bang the shit out of her?
But the thing is it doesn't work like that. it seems like they go for the style and some cool factors.
You will see those cute young hipster chicks hanging out at dive bars. If you have decent jobs, you will be 1% in that place and offer better things than rest of color whitebeater hipster dudes. But IMO they choose to stay with their hipster bf who rides on bicycle and works part time here and there.

Is it BETA to spend $100 on a chick (or even more) to get the first bang?
How much do you spend at a bar and how many times do you have to go there to get the bang?

The only reason I try not to is it doesn't really expedite things IMO.

If it expedites the bang at a reasonable cost, I don't mind absorbing that.

The question is 'how can you tell if she is going to spread her legs in the end'?

Quote: (06-22-2013 04:17 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Some chicks will 180 on you. I remember a few times in college and some sparse times here and there where I pulled this:

Invited a girl for drinks. I didn't have a dime on me. Bill comes its like $97 haha. I slid it over to her and said 'Your treat'. Pissed doesn't describe her behavior.

She finally calmed down we're in my car making out. I suggest going to my spot. She declines with this, "If you would have paid the bill I would fuck you. But you didn't."

I reached over and opened the door, "Get out".

She gets out and we don't talk for a couple weeks. I hit her up and said, "I need $2,000 ASAP". She hems and haws and then gives me $2 grand 2 days later.

Never saw her again. Weirdest shit ever. No lay but got paid.

I should do a data sheet on getting sugar mommas sometime.

...the fuck?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

^^^I know a couple guys who live without working because of hustling girls. It's not hard, just a matter of pushing the right emotional buttons, finding girls who are vulnerable and who have good jobs or trust funds.

Get their 'motherly' instinct kicking in and they'll give you money.

I never ask a girl to split a bill or even hint at it- you're usually just ruining your chance at the bang. I just pay the bill as quickly and offhandledly as i can so it's not even an issue in her mind

If she offers-I tell her she can buy me a drink at the next place or if I'm paying for each round as it comes (a very good practice btw because it allows you to pull her out of the bar in seconds instead of waiting awkwardly for the bill and she might change her mind) I say she can get the next round.

The confusion on this issue seems to be chronic and it must come from the old PUA rule about never buying a girl a drink. But you have to understand where that rule came from-it was created for newbie PUAs who had previously done the beta thing of buying random girls drinks in bars as soon as they met them. I still see this go on virtually every time I go out - a guy will start talking to a girls or more often a group of girls and right away he's buying drinks or sometimes i even see guys sending girls drinks down the bar they haven't even spoken to. The response of the girls is to laugh at these guys and make fun of them behind their backs. That's the behavior the no drinks rule was intended to address.

If I'm on a date with a girl I buy the drinks. If she offers to take turns buying, fine. If I approach a girl and talk to her for quite a while and it seems to be going well I will buy her a drink or two especially if I can get her to do shots

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (06-22-2013 05:12 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

^^^I know a couple guys who live without working because of hustling girls. It's not hard, just a matter of pushing the right emotional buttons, finding girls who are vulnerable and who have good jobs or trust funds.

There are a lot of rich divorcees and widows who married older men in my area-I've been thinking about doing the sugar momma angle

If you can do a data sheet please do-we haven't really had anything on this since the Pusscrook thread

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Man Bites Dog, or in this case, Man robs Cunt

Well, I would have payed for the drinks, picking a a not so super expensive spot. At least for the first bang, pay for drinks if you have a date.
Not giving random girls drinks at a bar still applies.

I met this rich girl tonight. I am pretty sure she is a solid lead since we had lots of things in common. she talked about she had a porsche. I thought it would be a boxster. It was actually a Panamera when we got to the parking lot.
Im not into using her for paying things. I am just curious how I can keep up with her. If I can't show her the lifestyle she is used to, will I get blown out?
I know, as a guy, I shouldn't show any type of insecurity.
'you drive panamera and I drive VW...I feel kind of weird....' -> NO
I never met a girl like that. so I'd like to hear some experiences....

Quote: (06-22-2013 05:36 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2013 05:12 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

There are a lot of rich divorcees and widows who married older men in my area-I've been thinking about doing the sugar momma angle

If you can do a data sheet please do-we haven't really had anything on this since the Pusscrook thread

I think most of us can agree that this mainly applies to the US, correct? While SEA has expectations on the guy(oldest) to pay my experience and what seems to be from other guys is that a girl will occasionally pay when she likes you.

Where I'm at I've lost bangs because I picked up the tab "so you think you'll get to fuck me now because you paid!?"

I don't do dinner out pre-bang.

That's a golden rule right there. The younger players should put that in their notes.

Team Nachos

It is a mostly US thing, with the exceptions to the rule. In Brazil it's more common to be expected to pay if your the older guy she's dating but it's a big thing when they buy/pay for you.

And exception to every rule. I got a stripper and an ex paying for me to go out so i'll hang/bang when their men piss them off.