rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going to Mexico- Mexico City vs. Guadalajara

I'm gonna be able to head down to Mexico for Five days in about a month or so, either Guadalajara or Mexico City. I know it'll be a blast no matter which one I pick, but I'd like to add hooking up with a cute Mexicana to my trip too.

I know with such a short time, I'm going to need a bit of luck and have things go right. I think I will do the online game to try and set something up beforehand. But, do any of you know which of these cities offer the best chance of hooking up? Would I have more of an exoticness advantage in one city or the other? Do either of these cities have nightlife places where women go looking to hook up with gringos? Also, do any of you guys know which online dating sites would be good for arranging dates in advance?

Thanks

ive heard good things about guadalajara. if there is decent nightlife id go there. hell mexico city aint bad neither. cant go wrong with either.

guadalajara no question

Quote: (08-18-2010 12:40 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

guadalajara no question
I have spent time in both places each has a flavor of it`s own. But Mexico city is a little more up market if you know what I mean. Eidoos77. [Image: banana.gif][Image: undecided.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (08-18-2010 04:42 AM)eidoos77 Wrote:  

guadalajara no question
I have spent time in both places each has a flavor of it`s own. But Mexico city is a little more up market if you know what I mean. Eidoos77. [Image: banana.gif][Image: undecided.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Depends who you know and where you are staying

I stayed in zapopan in guadalajara with a mexican gf. Very upmarket area. Picked me up in her bmw convertible :-)

Make sure you try the ahagoda sanwiches if you are there. So yummy !

My girl in mexico city was well off too but the pad she could afford was modest in comparison

Quote: (08-18-2010 05:57 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

guadalajara no question

I stayed in zapopan in guadalajara with a mexican gf. Very upmarket area. Picked me up in her bmw convertible :-)

My girl in mexico city was well off too but the pad she could afford was modest in comparison

@ Lumiere & anyone else with Mexico knowledge...

Any particular websites to hook up with Hott Mexican chicks? And how would you compare Guadalajara to Monterey? I have a friend who works for an American Company near Veracruz and has been wanting to take a trip to Guadalajara but I've done well with chicks from Northern Mexico so It's a close call. Trying to head down sometime this fall. I knocked off a cute girl from Guadalajara in Cancun during spring break 2009 and I thought she was Venezuelan because of her looks...Unbelievable.

Monterrey is the most american city in mexico

Its a fairly nice place and is often voted #1 best city in mx to start a business

In terms of chicas its not bad at all and the two cities are fairly similar but i had much better success in guadalajara

No bangs in monterrey but two mexicanas in my first two nights in guadalajara

Monterrey is like a Texan City, think San Antonio, good girls, more blondes than typical mexicans, lot of "fresas" in the San Pedro area(same income level and quality of life than Manhattan), really good nightlife, BUT now is dangerous, is not that you're going and get murdered but it's not as safe as before.

Guadalajara is the same size as Mty(5million), more mexican city, really different areas, you have Guadalajara Centro with all the colonial architecture and the middle low class girls that love gringos, Zapopan is really fresa(upper class) with some ultra expensive clubs where lot of fashion and champagne rolls.

Guadalajara is 3hours away from Puerto Vallarta, great nightlife in that beach.

Mexico City, well, more than 20million people, all tastes, for me is too big but you're not going to get bored.

i remb a guy posting a link to pics of girls in a club in monterrey and they were insanely hot! didnt even look like ur typical mex

I did Mexico City this year. It provided more than enough shameless fun, but I can't comment on its strength relative to the other places mentioned.

If you do go, make sure you stop by Bolle Masaryk.

Standard fare there

[Image: 4626_1008547832920_1801680354_12611_4733917_n.jpg]

A toda vida

Dash Global,

" i remb a guy posting a link to pics of girls in a club in monterrey and they were insanely hot! didnt even look like ur typical mex "

Americans have a skewed view due to propaganda of what "typical Mexican" girl looks like.

I have been a huge advocate of rich Mexican girls for years. Ignore them at your own demise.

Just swooped a fly one from Guadalajara (in CA) last weekend. Dope.

G, i havent been to mexico yet soo my image of mexicans is one dimensional at the moment.

ill have to go for myself to see what is the norm.

i might have to hit up guadalajara SOON.

i wonder how much the drug war is affecting that city...

Guadalajara is safe, just common sense.

And the typical mexican is NOT like the illegal mexicans that enter the states.

Quote: (08-18-2010 05:57 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

guadalajara no question

Wow. You, sir, are an international pimp.

Any advice on where to go in Guadalajara to meet my own Mexicana?

Look:

Photo gallery of weekends in some guadalajara clubs and bars:
http://gdl.estamosdentro.com/ed/defiesta/index.jsp

One example:
http://gdl.estamosdentro.com/ed/eventos/...s-13/9213/

These are not upper end clubs, so the quality is better in the wealthiest circles.

Quote: (08-18-2010 11:07 PM)bars Wrote:  

Look:

Photo gallery of weekends in some guadalajara clubs and bars:
http://gdl.estamosdentro.com/ed/defiesta/index.jsp

One example:
http://gdl.estamosdentro.com/ed/eventos/...s-13/9213/

These are not upper end clubs, so the quality is better in the wealthiest circles.

My girl there took me to a swingers club in town too if anyone is interested

Was not all that great to be honest but was fun for an hour or two

Quote: (08-18-2010 02:22 PM)mangadooza Wrote:  

I did Mexico City this year. It provided more than enough shameless fun, but I can't comment on its strength relative to the other places mentioned.

If you do go, make sure you stop by Bolle Masaryk.

Standard fare there

[Image: 4626_1008547832920_1801680354_12611_4733917_n.jpg]

A toda vida

she's my idea of a 10 - with the dark hair/eyes and tan

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

i wouldnt recommend mexico city, theres some great places to have fun but remember is one of the largest cities in the americas, too crowded, corruption, polution etc... monterrey or guadalajara either would be a good choice. monterrey is one of the nicest cities in mexico, also if your looking for girls monterrey is located in northern mexico where youll find tall white mexican women. as for guadalajara thats the place id chooce to party, and remember guadalajara is where youll find the hottest girls, women in mexico. most of european descendant. many foreigners inclusive mexicans travel to guadalajara to find a women to marry and have a family, not only they are some of the most beautiful woman but are taught famy values, and make good wives.

Also guadalajara is not too far from guanajuato which is the best day gaming city in the whole of mexico bar none

20minutes ago, Miss Universo is from Guadalajara.

Jimena Navarrete

http://www.google.com/images?oe=UTF-8&gf...80&bih=633

Quote: (08-23-2010 10:22 PM)bars Wrote:  

Jimena Navarrete

Guadalajara's tourism just got a 10% bump.

Nice!

I liked the miss USA as well, that arab girl

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (08-23-2010 10:22 PM)Gunner Wrote:  

Jimena Navarrete

Shit I'm checking ticket prices right now

Going to be in Guadalajara starting 1/7/19, pm me if you are in town.

Quote: (01-06-2019 02:50 AM)Chinoqio Wrote:  

Going to be in Guadalajara starting 1/7/19, pm me if you are in town.

thread-71173.html