rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Weight Training Android Apps

I've been on a 2-year training hiatus. I've got binge drinking down to a science. So now it's time to get back to getting beast.

I used to carry a notebook around to the gym to record my lifts. Now I finally have a Patricia smartphone. I think this may be easier to record and track the progress of lifts and routines now that apps are available. I am way behind here. For the Android users on the board, what apps have you found the most useful for recording/editing lifts and routines?

I have set a date to join this one gym with enough squat racks to make it worth joining that gym. Too many gyms in DC lack enough squat racks. Can anyone shed some light on the best apps out there for me? I would appreciate it immensely.

Clock: to time rest between sets (if you're not doing max effort.)

Music player: to play death metal so you can headbang in between sets to work on your neck hypertrophy