rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm disappointed that you kissed me" - am I an ass or charge it to the game?

I met up with a very cute Hungarian girl the other day. She'd been interested in meeting up ever since she mistook a comment of mine as a neg (she literally thought I said she looks like shit) and I thought I had it in the bag since her interest level was high before we met.

So I picked her up at the train station and on the way she tells me about her boyfriend. Inside I was like "Why did you come to meet me if you have a boyfriend" but I just continued chatting, wanting to see where this would go. Did I mention she was hot?

So I touched her a lot, had my arm around her a lot and gave her lots of hand massages (my new go-to thing) and she was compliant. We did talk somewhat more about her boyfriend and I seeded the kiss with a story about how I met a girl before I left the US who had a bf but we had chemistry and how we didn't kiss and then she broke up after I left, and she told me I should have kissed her.

We went back to my place to smoke a cigarette and she was even laying down in my bed (no couch) and then she looked in my eyes and I leaned down and gave her a kiss but she was not responsive and didn't want it.

So now she says she doesn't want to meet me anymore because I disappointed her. Am I an asshole, should I have done something differently?

I told her I was disappointed too, and it works for me that we don't meet 1 on 1, maybe I'll see her around town. That was that. But I want to learn from this.

Youve been on this forum long enough to realize you werent being an asshole here. It sounds like you just didn't warm her up properly before going in for the kiss.

If you are not going to at least kiss her, why would you ant to go out with her again?

Dont contact her anymore, dont engage with timewasters.

Truthfully I wanted to see if I could escalate again. I figured if she went out alone with me again after last time she was still gameable.

"And I'm disappointed that you're so (insert whatever word makes the most sense). Bye."

Follow that with radio silence.

Until someone has earned a plae in your life, it's best to just be ruthless.

You played it exactly right. Some women are completely clueless like that or who the hell knows what other agenda she had. Great job in escalating as far as you could. I would next her and never look back.

You handled it the right way- when a girl comes to your place and gets on your bed of course you should go for the kiss

This girl is a cockteasing attention whore who was just playing games with you- I wouldn't waste any more effort on her

You did make one mistake though:

Quote:Quote:

I told her I was disappointed too, and it works for me that we don't meet 1 on 1, maybe I'll see her around town.

NEVER apologize for being sexual with a girl, that is your right as a man. Now it sounds like you're going to chase her and become her beta orbiter -don't do that

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Always hold Frame @OP.

Never apologize for being a man and getting physical.

Next her ass. Stop wasting time on cockteases.

When she said she was 'disappointed', you should have responded with this:

You: Likewise doll. If I wanted to kiss a robot I would. In fact you need practice kissing. Come over and lets practice or delete my number.

Don't be afraid to ASSERT yourself with women and LEAD. Girls get wet for this shit and if they don't then who gives a flying fuck? Plenty of girls out there.

Law of Abundance. Law of Abundance. Law of Abundance.

She doesn't want to meet you because you didn't fuck her when she went to your house. When she was laying down on your bed, i dont understand why you didnt try to fuck her. You said she wasn't being responsive to your kissing but this is completely normal, girls usually like to make things a bit tough before the bang, its the ''nice guy test'', if you dont put pressure on your escalation, she will just think you are not worth the bang.

Work on your closing skills. A girls that lays down on your bed is looking to fuck. You don't need to kiss her. The majority of girls i have fucked, i didn't kiss them. Just put down her trousers and act as if you are going to lick her pussy. If she asks what are you doing, tell her is too hot and you want to make her feel comfortable (while acting like you are going to fuck her).

^^^ spot-on posts

While I think that you're right, pitt, I disagree with your advice.
In some areas of the world, the guy might be charged with rape, because "the fact a girl didn't say no don't say she consented" and other feminist bullshit.

Some of us are hitters, some of us are good fielders, some of us are good starting pitchers and some of us are well...... DAM GOOD CLOSERS.

[Image: mariano-rivera-greatest-closer-of-all-time.jpg]

Don't worry it gets much easier. Just a tip of advice, try to set the tone before taking any girl to your house.

If she thinks she is going over to have a play date there's no reason to be a closer, you are losing 10-0.

I agree with pitt 100%.

In her mind during the first kiss the average girl with a boyfriend won't automatically just get all riled up. You have to escalate more and harder in that circumstance I'd say than a normal bang.

Also alcohol is a great ally that is rarely over-utilized. If she was more buzzed and you went caveman it would be a lay up.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (06-17-2013 06:36 PM)pitt Wrote:  

She doesn't want to meet you because you didn't fuck her when she went to your house. When she was laying down on your bed, i dont understand why you didnt try to fuck her. You said she wasn't being responsive to your kissing but this is completely normal, girls usually like to make things a bit tough before the bang, its the ''nice guy test'', if you dont put pressure on your escalation, she will just think you are not worth the bang.

Work on your closing skills. A girls that lays down on your bed is looking to fuck. You don't need to kiss her. The majority of girls i have fucked, i didn't kiss them. Just put down her trousers and act as if you are going to lick her pussy. If she asks what are you doing, tell her is too hot and you want to make her feel comfortable (while acting like you are going to fuck her).

Ok I really wanna do this right and of course I'd have loved to fuck her there and then. What I should have done instead of what I did? So I tried to kiss her which is usually my first step to intimacy. She kept her lips closed and reiterated that she had a boyfriend. Do I just ignore that and start rubbing her breasts? My mistake after that was to not freeze her out, and I kept cuddling with her instead of getting up and abruptly causing a change of scene [Image: undecided.gif]

Thinking about it, she didn't react in any other way when I kissed her apart from saying that she has a boyfriend, or change her body language. Does that mean she's open? I feel like I'm still trying to find a balance between being over-aggressive and not enough-aggressive so something that would help me calibrate would be great.

I do agree she wasn't nearly drunk enough. She only had half a beer, ostensibly because she had to wake up early the next day. I think I need to get some drinks in my room so we can do shots.

Fuck it, man. Things don't always work according to plan.

There's never perfect execution, just the right approach. it's like golf.

WTF? You're fine and she's just dumb.

1. Any girl who doesn't understand that inside guys house dick come out is beyond stupid.
2. Boyfriends are girls' dilemmas, not ours. Men don't care about random opponents. It's always girls' choice to stop cause we, if we like the girl, will keep going no matter what.

In short, next her. Or even better, practice some game on her as an experiment.

Pitt has the best advice in the thread. She was DTF, you just escalated wrong. For some girls kissing is more intimate than fucking and that instantly brought up her slut defense. No you shouldn't have grabbed her tits after she didn't kiss you, you should have gotten her warmed up (again) instead of diving right in. You have to re-kino a little bit back at your place.

I am not blaming the girl in this situation at all, she was there to get fucked. Next time sit beside her on your bed, bump her with your arm, touch her shoulder, put your forearm across her lap when talking, touch the outsides of her legs with the back of your hand etc.

Quote:Quote:

I seeded the kiss with a story about how I met a girl before I left the US who had a bf but we had chemistry and how we didn't kiss and then she broke up after I left, and she told me I should have kissed her.

This line was probably why she wouldn't kiss you. You told her your plan before it happened.

Ok I'll zero contact her for now. Maybe I raised up her ASD too high. Jaylow, we were way past incidental touching - I had my arm around her pretty much the entire time and I was massaging her hands, her arms etc.

Part of me thinks that she just didn't want to fuck because I talked too much in the beginning and part of me thinks I escalated wrong, and it may just be that she wanted a friend and wasn't DTF at all. Either way, I'm gonna chalk it up to the learning process and do things differently (aka not come across as overtalkative in the beginning and do a freeze-out/re-escalate) next time.

EDIT: Also, her mom had just died and we had spent part of the evening commiserating about how she lost her father and her mother in the space of a few months so that may have something to do with it. I think in the future I'll avoid shitty mood-killer topics like that but it was the elephant in the room that she had just told me about, plus I'm going to act like I can't control myself in her presence, aka be more sexual.

I'm usually good at the "We shouldn't be doing this at all, this is so wrong." thing but I just shut down after she refused the kiss, because I felt like a nice guy who had just listened to her story about her parents and her long distance boyfriend. Is there an emoticon for CHUMP? lol

Quote: (06-18-2013 11:17 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

EDIT: Also, her mom had just died and we had spent part of the evening commiserating about how she lost her father and her mother in the space of a few months so that may have something to do with it. I think in the future I'll avoid shitty mood-killer topics like that but it was the elephant in the room that she had just told me about, plus I'm going to act like I can't control myself in her presence, aka be more sexual.

Ah, I see. Pulled a card from Wedding Crashers - cruising funerals now?

Sly dog, you.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (06-18-2013 04:45 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2013 06:36 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Ok I really wanna do this right and of course I'd have loved to fuck her there and then. What I should have done instead of what I did? So I tried to kiss her which is usually my first step to intimacy. She kept her lips closed and reiterated that she had a boyfriend. Do I just ignore that and start rubbing her breasts? My mistake after that was to not freeze her out, and I kept cuddling with her instead of getting up and abruptly causing a change of scene [Image: undecided.gif]

Thinking about it, she didn't react in any other way when I kissed her apart from saying that she has a boyfriend, or change her body language. Does that mean she's open? I feel like I'm still trying to find a balance between being over-aggressive and not enough-aggressive so something that would help me calibrate would be great.

I do agree she wasn't nearly drunk enough. She only had half a beer, ostensibly because she had to wake up early the next day. I think I need to get some drinks in my room so we can do shots.

Never listen to what a girl is saying, never. I get that shit all the time. When i am escalating, some of them want to be defensive by saying they have a boyfriend, but as i said, its the ''nice guy test'', ignore it and keep on escalating.

When a girl tells me, ''i have a boyfriend'', i reply ''i have a girlfriend too and i dont want anything to do with you''..that shit gives her double message. One is that i have a girlfriend and i dont mind cheating on her so if she cheats on her boyfriend, both of us are bad people, not just her. The ''i don't want anything with her'', works on her insecurities. She starts to wonder ''why doesnt he want anything with me? so why is he touching me?'' those thoughts go so fast on her brain that brings multiple results, usually positive. Keep on escalating (be it by kissing her neck, take your dick out and make sure she touches it, telling her that you are going to lick her pussy till she comes on your mouth etc, act like a player).

Another reason why i think you could have banged her is that she started talking about the death of her mum. There are scientifically studies that prove that people are more likely to be influenced when they are going through negative emotions, a person who is sad tend to be easier to be influenced. After you listening to her ''crying'', you could have changed the subject and start escalating more, get her to drink more to get over her problems, act more sexual and close it to make her happier.

Talking about this, i need to start hitting funerals to game. Funerals must be a goldmine for pussy.

When in doubt, whip it out.

After I have tried everything, heavy touching, kissing, licking titties, restarting about 5 times and still no bang, I simply just step back and "whip it out". I can't guarantee it will work 100%, but so far I have 100% success rate.

Quote: (06-18-2013 01:31 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Another reason why i think you could have banged her is that she started talking about the death of her mum. There are scientifically studies that prove that people are more likely to be influenced when they are going through negative emotions, a person who is sad tend to be easier to be influenced. After you listening to her ''crying'', you could have changed the subject and start escalating more, get her to drink more to get over her problems, act more sexual and close it to make her happier.

This is powerful!

Two years ago, a rather uptight and arrogant 19 yo blonde came to the salsa lesson all in tears. It turned out that her boyfriend broke up with her right before the lesson. Being the good guy I am, I immediately anchored the right thoughts in her vulnerable brain while dancing with her: "You know what helped me the most in this situation? A rebound. There's no better cure for heartache than to lie in the arms of someone else."

Two weeks later I banged her while her parents were at home. [Image: angel.gif]

If you see a girl in tears, go for it! It can't get any easier.

Quote: (06-20-2013 12:36 PM)Mr. Cameltoe Wrote:  

in no cases has this statement ever proven untrue.

Quote: (06-20-2013 01:02 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2013 12:36 PM)Mr. Cameltoe Wrote:  

in no cases has this statement ever proven untrue.

Tears make the best lube.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

double post

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems