rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick I'm currently dating doesn't initiate calls/text.

I've been seeing this girl for a little over 2 months and she doesn't initiate a call or text.

If I call or text, she always responds back but she still times her shit. She sometimes takes exactly 30 mins to respond back.
(I'm all like wtf? I bang you raw and I have you cumming only to still play these little girl games?)

Anyway, should I stop contacting her for a couple of days to see if she'll hit me up?

That way, if she doesn't, I can next her.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Some girls are just like this. I banged one girl all last school year and we texted like 20 times. It was just "wanna come over after class" "ya sure I'm done at 4" she initiated
nly a few times.

I had another long termer who like your girl never initiated contact. I got mad at her so I didn't talk to her for a month. She eventually texted me saying how she missed me. I told her she could have texted any time and she said its the man's job to text.

If youre still banging why do you care if she initiates contact, just call her up when you want to see her, there's really no point in trying to force the texting issue.

Quote: (06-16-2013 10:35 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Some girls are just like this. I banged one girl all last school year and we texted like 20 times. It was just "wanna come over after class" "ya sure I'm done at 4" she initiated
nly a few times.

I had another long termer who like your girl never initiated contact. I got mad at her so I didn't talk to her for a month. She eventually texted me saying how she missed me. I told her she could have texted any time and she said its the man's job to text.

If youre still banging why do you care if she initiates contact, just call her up when you want to see her, there's really no point in trying to force the texting issue.

What he said. I've experienced this with younger women who think that a man is supposed to take charge and initiate.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Live your life. She will soon realize the error of her ways and don't chase move on to the next.

Yes and No.

Yes you should ease off on the contact, but not because you're testing whether or not she's gonna call you.

Your not contacting her is a result of you actively seeking other bitches, working out, making money, bettering yourself.

Real talk, most of the time you can't reach a chick, it's cause she's at work, at school, on the phone with her homegirl/family, talking to another dude, shopping online, or doing something that fills her life. Your texts are merely 1 option to soak up her time and attention of many.

You don't take up too much time and space in her mind.

But right now the fact your cock socket is not instantly returning your communications is taking the majority of your mental share.

You're racking your brain trying to figure out a tactic that will get her to respond.
- Maybe if I don't text for 2 hours, or
- take 2wice the time to respond...
- maybe if I send some kind of soft ultimatum,
- try to make her jealous...

^This is beta shit, this is blue pill shit, this is petty.

We are men.

You can not let a chick control your mind like that. She's got you posting on internet forums looking for advice on how to get her to respond.

Your time would be better spent pumping out 100 push ups, looking @ Facebook stock and seeing if you can short it, reading Marcus Aurelius. Hell organizing your mp3's would be better than obsessing about this.

Now matter how fine this broad is, you've got to deeply believe that you are the prize here. Even if that's delusional, that's the mindset you need to take. Eventually you will understand the truth.

Otherwise these broads (young and old) will have you wrapped around their fingers without doing a thing, without you being a thought in their minds.

WIA

Quote: (06-16-2013 10:22 AM)YoungBlood Wrote:  

I've been seeing this girl for a little over 2 months and she doesn't initiate a call or text.

If I call or text, she always responds back but she still times her shit. She sometimes takes exactly 30 mins to respond back.
(I'm all like wtf? I bang you raw and I have you cumming only to still play these little girl games?)

Anyway, should I stop contacting her for a couple of days to see if she'll hit me up?

That way, if she doesn't, I can next her.

Delete her contact info completely.

If she never hits you up, you never see her again, and move on.

Some girls are like that.

Charge it to the game. Is she putting out? Then what does it matters who initiates what?

If thats a problem to you, talk it through with her, or just next her.

As long as she keeps responding to your texts and will still bang you - why do you care?

Don't try to make relationships fit a mold of some ideal. You're bringing expectations to the table. Stop doing that.

I think a lot of guys get into this bad habit of micro managing and analyzing the shit girls do - this is a bad mentality.

Remember all this game stuff is to get the initial bang. A girl who wants to be with you for being you will not play bullshit games 10 bangs into the relationship. I'm not saying you can go beta though, that's wrong.

You have to get into the mentality that things have their natural course and all girls are different.

if she really isn't interested it's like how Roosh says in Bang, "it's her loss" just find another and move on.

*Update*
I appreciate all your advice and comments guys, but I pretty much knew what was up. That's what I've noticed with game. As you learn more, you learn to trust your gut and make moves more often. You're not clouded by bullshit and you see everything for what it really is.

Anyway, we hung out and she started to become a bit distant again. I saw all the red flags before me and I said fuck it. After we hung out, I fucked her one last time raw and straight dumped her.

She flipped out and started tearing up. She admitted that she wanted to break up with me and that the feeling was mutual but I know the bitch said this because I beat her to the punch. No doubt what she said wasn't true, but it was funny how fast she brought it up right after i said we're over.

I'll just charge it to the game.

"If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring."- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr

Quote: (06-20-2013 02:54 PM)YoungBlood Wrote:  

\nAnyway, we hung out and she started to become a bit distant again. I saw all the red flags before me and I said fuck it. After we hung out, I fucked her one last time raw and straight dumped her.

She flipped out and started tearing up.
[Image: Dramatic-Intense-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif]

Great move, your gut is there for a good reason. The most successful men in life trust their gut, and take action immediately. You came out on top. Just do it sooner next time, if you got to post about a girl it's already too late. Time is precious, bitches aren't worth it.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I've got the same issue, am gaming a girl 11 years younger than me (21) and although she reacts well when I contact her she will not under any circumstances initiate contact. I decided to wait for her for a change but its been two weeks now... I know that she's mine if I want her but I'm reluctant to chase her because its getting a bit boring, I'm not looking for her to chase me just a bit of reciprication..

Have you noticed any other red flags? Be honest with yourself on this.

If you've already banged her a couple of times, then her texting you back late and her not initiating is a red flag. The last three girls i dated, before her, were 18 and they all initiated contact after a while. It's just natural.

Not banged her, always replies when I email her (we don't text we email, shes at work)... whenever I see her its IOIs all the way. My suspicion is that she's extremely shy and immature but you never know with the lizard.

If you've fucked her multiple times, what do you care? I don't understand. Next surely?