rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe vs South America

So I'm in the infant stages of planning a new trip for next summer. I've done western europe so much, that the party scene starts to look the same after so many times and it's time for a serious change.

Here's my toss up:

EE:

Split, Novalja, Zrce for sure, possibility of Prague, or Ljublana, Slovenia.

SA:

I know I said South America, but I meant Colombia, Cali, Medellin, Antioquilla I heard decent things about.

The rundown:

Me, California boy, Latino, rolling with another half-white/latino and an Asian, all mid 20's, well traveled, with conversational - advanced Spanish skills among us.

The catch:

I'm a firm believer in "any chic can be had with the right game", but having a better appeal off the bat is always a good thing, I'm thinking Colombia may be a more preferable place for white dudes to game. What about EE?

I'm just out to have a good crazy time with my folks regardless, I just wanted the insight from people who have been there / done that. Throw anything out there based on the info I've given, much appreciated.

If you are latino, (I'm guessing Mexican-American if you live in California) with advance game, then you should shoot for Israel, Slovania and places where Latinos are rarely seen and enjoyed by local women. I am latino too, with advanced Spanish and Portuguese and especially Salsa dancing skills (dancing is a must-have skill-set as a latino if you visit Colombia).

Colombia is definitely paradise full of smoking-hot Latin women, but again, don't expect any women chasing you like she would an obvious gringo with blonde hair/green eyes and 6ft tall. Even gringo's can have a tough time in Colombia with the hotter scale 8+ or above women if they do not show high-caliber social proof and display higher value than local men. In Colombia, IMAGE AND PEER APPROVAL IS EVERYTHING! (Repeat that 10x in your head before you get on the plane)

Being Latin in Israel, Slovania is a novelty for women, as such, attention will come to you automatically.

As a latin man, I have done really well in places like Montreal, Bulgaria, Switzerland and Poland.

If you aim for Colombia, you must put in work as a latin man to get attention - girls do not assume (as they would a blonde/white man) you are a foreigner and someone who is high value.

Also, dress trendy - and I don't mean does stupid Ed Hardy/Affliction t-shirts, with oversized shades every latin man wears to Latin America thinking he's a reaggeton artist! Dressing GQ is highly desirable by Colombian women, and instantly shows you are higher value than the local Colombian men - who cannot dress for shit! They all wear tight, cheesy (fake) Diesel brand jeans with a t-shirt that begs obvious attention with a brand name in flashing, neon lights saying "Armani" across their chest. Don't be that guy!

My point: as a latin man traveling to Colombia, you cannot impress with your latino looks unless you look like Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias - so, you must show high value w/o saying a word by the way you dress.

Go to Banana Republic/Perry Ellis and ask a hot salesgirl to throw some GQ outfits together for you!!

i'll be in Colombia the first week of Sept., OM me if you plan on being there at the same time.

Mixx

Quote: (08-12-2010 09:09 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

If you are latino, (I'm guessing Mexican-American if you live in California) with advance game, then you you should shoot for Israel, Slovania and places where Latinos are rarely seen and enjoyed by local women. I am latino too, with advanced Spanish and Portuguese and especially Salsa dancing skills (dancing is a must-have skill-set as a latino if you visit Colombia).

Colombia is definitely paradise full of smoking-hot Latin women, but again, don't expect any women chasing you like she would an obvious gringo with blonde hair/green eyes and 6ft tall.

Being Latin in Israel, Slovania is a novelty for women, as such, attention will come to you automatically.

As a latin man, I have done really well in places like Montreal, Bulgaria, Switzerland and Poland.

If you aim for Colombia, you must put in work as a latin man to get attention - girls do not assume (as they would a blonde/white man) you are a foreigner and someone who is high value.

Also, dress trendy - and I don't mean does stupid Ed Hardy shirts every latin man wears to Latin America thinking he's a reaggeton artist! Dressing GQ is highly desirable by Colombian women, and instantly shows you are higher value than the local Colombian men - who cannot dress for shit! They all wear tight, cheesy (fake) Diesel brand jeans with a t-shirt that begs obvious attention with a brand name in flashing, neon lights saying "Armani" across their chest. Don't be that guy!

My point: as a latin man traveling to Colombia, you cannot impress with your latino looks unless you look like Luis Miguel, Ricky Martin or Enrique Iglesias - so, you must show high value w/o saying a word by the way you dress.

Go to Banana Republic/Perry Ellis and ask a hot salesgirl to throw some GQ outfits together for you!!

i'll be in Colombia the first week of Sept., OM me if you plan on being there at the same time.

Mixx

thanks for the tips. ima be in colombia for almost a month in late dec early jan. ill have to bring some nice clothes

If you are latino, (I'm guessing Mexican-American if you live in California) with advance game, then you should shoot for Israel, Slovania and places where Latinos are rarely seen and enjoyed by local women. I am latino too, with advanced Spanish and Portuguese and especially Salsa dancing skills (dancing is a must-have skill-set as a latino if you visit Colombia).

Colombia is definitely paradise full of smoking-hot Latin women, but again, don't expect any women chasing you like she would an obvious gringo with blonde hair/green eyes and 6ft tall. Even gringo's can have a tough time in Colombia with the hotter scale 8+ or above women if they do not show high-caliber social proof and display higher value than local men. In Colombia, IMAGE AND PEER APPROVAL IS EVERYTHING! (Repeat that 10x in your head before you get on the plane)

Also, dress trendy - and I don't mean does stupid Ed Hardy shirts, with oversized shades every latin man wears to Latin America thinking he's a reaggeton artist! Dressing GQ is highly desirable by Colombian women, and instantly shows you are higher value than the local Colombian men - who cannot dress for shit! They all wear tight, cheesy (fake) Diesel brand jeans with a t-shirt that begs obvious attention with a brand name in flashing, neon lights saying "Armani" across their chest. Don't be that guy!

Mixx

Big ups for this info, thanks.

By all means Latina women are hot to me, but, it just doesn't strike a chord for being new/exciting for me, i grew up dealing with them on a regular basis. I'm sure they're much different in Colombia. I'm just thinking of the spectacular opportunity to have more blondes (my fave) around being EE for sure.

My two friends are all about the Latin girls so i'm giving everything a fair weigh-in.

I'm on the lighter side of brown, like you addressed before, nothing special in South America. About the dress code, yeah, I definitely avoid the Ed Hardy douche uniform and keep it GQ when I go out, so I don't take it as a big challenge to demonstrate higher value against some random ass Colombian locals.

Israel, I never even thought of, they have smokin hot girls and i'm definitely hip to that fact, I didn't know much about their thing with latino guys...

I think a lot of the final plans are gonna play down to which place is going to crack hardest during july-september.

I'll definitely shoot a message your way should things head to Colombia.

Lots of compare and contrast, but that's the fun part, right?

Quote: (08-12-2010 09:17 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

If you are latino, (I'm guessing Mexican-American if you live in California) with advance game, then you you should shoot for Israel, Slovania and places where Latinos are rarely seen and enjoyed by local women. I am latino too, with advanced Spanish and Portuguese and especially Salsa dancing skills (dancing is a must-have skill-set as a latino if you visit Colombia).

Colombia is definitely paradise full of smoking-hot Latin women, but again, don't expect any women chasing you like she would an obvious gringo with blonde hair/green eyes and 6ft tall.

Also, dress trendy - and I don't mean does stupid Ed Hardy shirts every latin man wears to Latin America thinking he's a reaggeton artist! Dressing GQ is highly desirable by Colombian women, and instantly shows you are higher value than the local Colombian men - who cannot dress for shit! They all wear tight, cheesy (fake) Diesel brand jeans with a t-shirt that begs obvious attention with a brand name in flashing, neon lights saying "Armani" across their chest. Don't be that guy!

Mixx

thanks for the tips. ima be in colombia for almost a month in late dec early jan. ill have to bring some nice clothes

I had no problems picking up woman in Colombia. I have dark features , tann skin , dark eyes and black hair. ( mix of native American and Eastern Europe )

Heres a lay report I had in Medellin . I was walking down the street in Medellin and had two girls drooling all over me. I took them back to the hostel and fucked one of them in my dorm room at Casa kiwi [Image: whip.gif] They didn't speak one word of English and I don't speak Spanish. I had to get one of the hostel guys to translate every thing for us.

If your well groomed , and have some style you should be able to pull hotties no problem. Colombian men are nothing special and your average backpacker is usually no competition .

DH-Godzilla,

"in the infant stages of planning a new trip for next summer"

If you are going in the summer definitely go to Eastern Europe over South America. Go to South America in our winter.

Follow that Endless Summer.

EE hands down. There's just no comparison in terms of looks, intellect, and artistic tastes as lavinci mentioned.

(Someone who has lived many years in both South America and Eastern Europe)

Quote: (08-12-2010 11:23 AM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2010 09:17 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Mixx

I had no problems picking up woman in Colombia. I have dark features , tann skin , dark eyes and black hair. ( mix of native American and Eastern Europe )

Heres a lay report I had in Medellin . I was walking down the street in Medellin and had two girls drooling all over me. I took them back to the hostel and fucked one of them in my dorm room at Casa kiwi [Image: whip.gif] They didn't speak one word of English and I don't speak Spanish. I had to get one of the hostel guys to translate every thing for us.

If your well groomed , and have some style you should be able to pull hotties no problem. Colombian men are nothing special and your average backpacker is usually no competition .

how did u manage to fuck in a hostel? was the room empty? or did the chicks not care?

Quote: (08-12-2010 12:09 PM)lavinci Wrote:  

You will find a breakdown on any given city in Colombia or Argentina, whereas there are places in Eastern Europe where people have NEVER seen any foreigners.

I'm curious, where's that?

Quote: (08-12-2010 12:35 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

how did u manage to fuck in a hostel? was the room empty? or did the chicks not care?

I'm curious about this one too...even with a private room, hostels in Medellin frown really bad on this! Also, I seriously doubt these girls were high-caliber 8+ paisas. Those women would never be cuaght dead fucking in a hostel, especially a foreigner.

NeverGymLess, just curious, but the girls you banged in your hostel were upper end 8+ girls? Or were they normal gringo chasers who would fuck anywhere form lower stratus neighborhoods? - which I happen to fuck occasionally too of course. I just never seen any 8+ girls get banged at a hostel from foreign (or even local) men - even guys I know, have not been able to pull this off.

Mixx

Quote: (08-12-2010 12:18 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

EE hands down. There's just no comparison in terms of looks, intellect, and artistic tastes as lavinci mentioned.

Looks...definitely. Artistic tastes....sure, I ll buy that. Intellect....no way (at least not in my experience).

Granted, you re the resident expert on EE Kindred. But I ve had fair amount of exposure to EE myself.

I ve dated about a three dozen EE girls (including a LT Hungarian model), have tons of EE friends, have spent considerable time in Hungary/Czech/Croatia. Plus, my family has an immigration law practice that deals almost exclusively with EE business class clients.

I apologize if I offend anyone on here. But the eastern block are the dumbest people I have ever encountered. Rocks for brains. Horribly unarticulate.

I seriously question the aptitude in this region. Aptitude to innovate, create, inspire, or prosper. In many respects - Artistically, entrepreneurially, athletically, intellectually. I don't think its a genetic predisposition (that's just ignorant), just a regional/cultural/socio economic thing.

I remain highly dubious of anyone asserting high EE intellect. Maybe they aren't dumb, but they re not intellects by any stretch. Thank god, the model good looks make up for it.

"
You will find a breakdown on any given city in Colombia or Argentina, whereas there are places in Eastern Europe where people have NEVER seen any foreigners. If you go to Colombia you will discover some stars you might have already seen. If you go to Eastern Europe, you will discover a whole new galaxy.

.....and find skinheads and xenophobia. Not exactly a paradise for everyone.

Thank you Larry33, you all can KEEP EE. Too much bullshit goes along with it. That being said, I guess if you are a white guy and like ice cold winters, have at it!

Quote: (08-12-2010 02:40 PM)Larry33 Wrote:  

"
You will find a breakdown on any given city in Colombia or Argentina, whereas there are places in Eastern Europe where people have NEVER seen any foreigners. If you go to Colombia you will discover some stars you might have already seen. If you go to Eastern Europe, you will discover a whole new galaxy.

.....and find skinheads and xenophobia. Not exactly a paradise for everyone.

Yeah, I heard about the skinhead issue in places like Ukraine, I don't know how prevalent it is in Croatia or Slovenia. I'm not concerned about it, I can run into skinheads right here at home if I look hard enough.

Novalja looks off the hook tho, daytime and night time, like ibiza, and they host good DJ's. Granted the beach looks like it sucks with their jagged ass rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mLgqEP0ngM

The prices to rent an apartment by the week are reasonable too.

I'm gonna do a lil homework on colombia now as far as boarding costs etc

I'd argue that EE girls run in very identifiable tribes.

While I completely agree that the "mainstream" EE girls are just female versions of rednecks and meatheads in short skirts, that's not really my niche market anyhow.

I go for the girls who actually do have intellect, artistic taste, and a different worldview on life...and they seem to go for me.

In other words, I personally feel somewhat removed from the "mainstream" myself and as a result, tend to attract girls who are like-minded. The nice thing about EE being, these types of girls are a sizeable minority in any country, and are of far HIGHER quality than anywhere else in the world...for my own tastes.

Quote: (08-12-2010 01:48 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2010 12:35 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I'm curious about this one too...even with a private room, hostels in Medellin frown really bad on this! Also, I seriously doubt these girls were high-caliber 8+ paisas. Those women would never be cuaght dead fucking in a hostel, especially a foreigner.

NeverGymLess, just curious, but the girls you banged in your hostel were upper end 8+ girls? Or were they normal gringo chasers who would fuck anywhere form lower stratus neighborhoods? - which I happen to fuck occasionally too of course. I just never seen any 8+ girls get banged at a hostel from foreign (or even local) men - even guys I know, have not been able to pull this off.

Mixx

this girl was about 7 .5 , the other one I tried to bang but couldnt was around 8.5. She wasn't into the dorm style[Image: angry.gif]
For the banging ,I just threw some blankets up, it was pretty funny. She got hella into it. We did it on the couch in front of the door too.

Quote: (08-12-2010 08:45 AM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

Me, California boy, Latino, rolling with another half-white/latino and an Asian, all mid 20's, well traveled, with conversational - advanced Spanish skills among us.

You might do great in countries like Chezh, Ukraine or Poland. Romania would be more difficult, as pretty much everywhere there has dark hair and brown eyes - and your Asian friend may be even more successful there than you - but still not so difficult.

Quote: (08-12-2010 10:21 PM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

Novalja looks off the hook tho, daytime and night time, like ibiza, and they host good DJ's. Granted the beach looks like it sucks with their jagged ass rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mLgqEP0ngM

The prices to rent an apartment by the week are reasonable too.

Be wary of places that have this party image, it may be hard to pull there. I'm at a place just like this now, only much bigger - Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. They also have the big DJs - Armin Van Buren, Martin Solvejg, crap like that every weekend, not that I'm a huge fan but I do go to the clubs. In a crowd of several thousand people, every girl by the time you approach her had been hit on by like 10 dudes already - sweaty dudes with sixpacks, fat dudes, drunk dudes, all kinds of dudes. Looks good on Youtube but in reality is pretty hard to get more than a few assgrabs and makeouts here and there.
In Bulgaria there is no closing time (not sure about Croatia) so be ready to stay until sunrise because a lot of the girls will. That really screws up with your beachgoing the next day, if you want to do day game at the beach.

All in all, fun time, but I focus more on chilling, windsurfing, beach volley, swimming, people-watching, those kind of activities, and take it easy with the girls. Been a week here now, and just hooked up with a few girls, no sex, makeouts and teasing only. I used to pull more here when I was spending more time in prior summers when I wasn't married yet. But still, I would pull only like 10 or so girls for the whole summer, which is surprising given the sheer quantity of them (the resort is like 150,000 people).

Quote: (08-13-2010 05:18 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Be wary of places that have this party image, it may be hard to pull there. I'm at a place just like this now, only much bigger - Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. They also have the big DJs - Armin Van Buren, Martin Solvejg, crap like that every weekend, not that I'm a huge fan but I do go to the clubs. In a crowd of several thousand people, every girl by the time you approach her had been hit on by like 10 dudes already - sweaty dudes with sixpacks, fat dudes, drunk dudes, all kinds of dudes. Looks good on Youtube but in reality is pretty hard to get more than a few assgrabs and makeouts here and there.

Very true. I have been to many raves, and techno parties that have the big DJ names like Carl Cox, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten etc...and they pull HUGE crowds. I have never F-closed a girl I have met in a big event like these - thanks for letting me know, I was beginning to think something was wrong with my style....and now I hear a couple of guys mention the same results - no bangs.

So, here is what I ddi to find success!!

If here is a big party, I get plenty of sleep up until dawn, and show up around 5:00am!! - I am full of energy, freshly bathed and smelling good - not to mention I am not drunk or tipsy, which gives me full control. I finally started F-closing girls that have been partying all night - as they see me fresh and clean and full of energy. By 4:00am, guys fail to f-close because time is against you, you are tired, sweaty, cranky....and now desperate to close before nights end.

If you game girls at a techno party with a full 8hrs of sleep....you are unstoppable!!

Yeah yo miss the big party, but who cares....I am bangin a girl by 6:00am!

Mixx

Quote: (08-13-2010 10:06 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

If here is a big party, I get plenty of sleep up until dawn, and show up around 5:00am!! - I am full of energy, freshly bathed and smelling good - not to mention I am not drunk or tipsy, which gives me full control. I finally started F-closing girls that have been partying all night - as they see me fresh and clean and full of energy.

Smooth. I've been doing something similar for years - instead of pre-drinking like most guys do, I go to sleep at 9pm or so, get a couple of hours of sleep and show up at a club at 12. Gives you a great boost in comparison to other dudes who are already sweaty and drunk, and gives you staying power later in the night.
I might try your idea too, although it sounds a bit extreme. I don't want to miss out on the prime sarging hours of 12pm-3am. Perhaps other venues, bars, boardwalk, etc. and then show up at the big party at 4-5am. But definitely with a couple hours of sleep beforehand.

This is definitely a great move. I know so many guys who "pre-party" with a bunch of other guys until they're drunk by 2am, head to the party with every other guy in town who have done the same thing, then wonder "why are all the women leaving?" or complain "why are there so many guys here?"

A lot of girls are pretty much done for the night by 2-4am (although ravers are a different breed), so I think arriving there by 1am after a long 3-4+ hour nap is perfect.

Quote: (08-12-2010 02:32 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (08-12-2010 12:18 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Looks...definitely. Artistic tastes....sure, I ll buy that. Intellect....no way (at least not in my experience).

Granted, you re the resident expert on EE Kindred. But I ve had fair amount of exposure to EE myself.

I ve dated about a three dozen EE girls (including a LT Hungarian model), have tons of EE friends, have spent considerable time in Hungary/Czech/Croatia. Plus, my family has an immigration law practice that deals almost exclusively with EE business class clients.

I apologize if I offend anyone on here. But the eastern block are the dumbest people I have ever encountered. Rocks for brains. Horribly unarticulate.

I seriously question the aptitude in this region. Aptitude to innovate, create, inspire, or prosper. In many respects - Artistically, entrepreneurially, athletically, intellectually. I don't think its a genetic predisposition (that's just ignorant), just a regional/cultural/socio economic thing.

I remain highly dubious of anyone asserting high EE intellect. Maybe they aren't dumb, but they re not intellects by any stretch. Thank god, the model good looks make up for it.

Sorry, but i'd hardly call Eastern Europeans dumb or anti-intellectual. That description better fits Americans actually. There are many intelligent Eastern Euro doctors, scientists, engineers, astronauts, etc. And as far as intellectualism, when i was in Moscow, the art showings were packed, and the museums were excellent. Dostevsky (sp?) is Russian. Russians are generally very thoughtful people.

On the other hand, i agree that Eastern Europe is generally a pain in the butt. Latin America has nice weather, a laid back attitude, beautiful women of all races. Eastern Europe is gray, kind of depressing, and not a whole lot to do other than bang chicks. Plus things can be difficult to do and there can be all sorts of issues.

My part of Eastern Europe this summer had temperatures in the high 20s and low 30s, sunshine all day long, midnight sun in the far Northern regions so the sun never went down, parties every single weekend by the beach, and blondes and brunettes who would put the vast majority of American women to shame who were ready to assume the position for me every weekend

Depression and grey? In the winter yes, but this summer was magical.

Quote: (08-19-2010 04:09 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

blondes and brunettes who would put the vast majority of American women to shame who were ready to assume the position for me every weekend.

Sold. [Image: idea.gif]

Quote:Quote:

My part of Eastern Europe this summer had temperatures in the high 20s and low 30s, sunshine all day long, midnight sun in the far Northern regions so the sun never went down, parties every single weekend by the beach, and blondes and brunettes who would put the vast majority of American women to shame who were ready to assume the position for me every weekend

So which part of EE is it exactly?