rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happy Birthday Roosh

Happy Birthday Roosh

It's Flag Day today, boys....quite the appropriate holiday for the guy who invented (as far as I know) the concept of snagging flags vs. notches...

Roosh birthday love in this thread. gogogogogogogogoogo.

[Image: kermit.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] [Image: tdcs.gif] [Image: hump.gif] [Image: monkey.gif] [Image: evil.gif] [Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

Happy Birthday Roosh

Happy birthday you dirty old man!

Happy Birthday Roosh

[Image: cheerleader.gif][Image: badger.gif][Image: boogiepika.gif][Image: dancingman.gif][Image: roosh.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Happy Birthday Roosh

Happy birthday Roosh.

Happy Birthday Roosh

[Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: roosh.gif]

^^ 34 rooshs

Happy Birthday Roosh

Feliz cumpleaños!!!

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Happy Birthday Roosh

I shouldn't ruin the surprise, but I'm working on getting Lindy West to sing Happy Birthday to you a la Marilyn Monroe.

Did you know that they're the same dress size?

Happy Birthday Roosh

one of the first roosh posts i remember reading....

http://www.dcbachelor.com/shoe-giveaway

lol

[Image: banana.gif]

Happy Birthday Roosh

[Image: 3prceg.jpg]

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Happy Birthday Roosh

[Image: happyBirthdayAnim2.gif]

Happy Birthday Roosh

Happy birthday Roosh, I'm almost exactly 10 years older than you. I am your future! Read my posts and do the opposite or else!

Happy Birthday Roosh

Quote: (06-14-2013 09:29 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Happy birthday Roosh, I'm almost exactly 10 years older than you. I am your future! Read my posts and do the opposite or else!

Roosh has an old soul so technically he is more mature than you and I.

Happy birthday man.

Happy Birthday Roosh

Today Roosh has graduated from "Uncle" to "Grampa"

Next book:

Bang Granny

Chapter 1- Elderly chat (for hearing aids)

Chapter 2- Selecting targets in nursing home

Chapter 3- Openers for Alheimers (constant repeating)

Chapter 4- Avoiding cockblockers (cain fights)

Chapter 5- Bring her back to your place (walker and wheelchair)

Chapter 6- Making the move (defeating depends)

Chapter 6- Getting the blowjob (without dentures)

Chapter 7- Special mentions:

Emech
Tenderman (R.I.P.) [Image: angel.gif]

[Image: banana.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

Roosh's new target audience
[Image: catlady.gif]

Happy Birthday Roosh

Happy Birthday!

Raise a glass to another year of pooosy plundering!

Happy Birthday Roosh

I'm confused...so is Roosh actually turning 34 or is Flag Day just deemed his "birthday"?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

Happy Birthday Roosh

Quote: (06-14-2013 09:34 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Happy birthday man.
My predictions..

Roosh stays in Europe/Russia for four years, gets girl pregnant at 38

Has kid, buys kickass pad in Romania or someplace after 1000 hours online research.

Stays with family there and leaves for "work" every other month.

Collaborates with some U.S. players becomes the worlds leading authority on 40+ game and dating which will be the biggest market at this time as everyone will be divorced.

Has second kid in Russia at 41 and tries to keep the secret.

Happy Birthday Roosh

Quote: (06-14-2013 09:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2013 09:34 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Happy birthday man.
My predictions..

Roosh stays in Europe/Russia for four years, gets girl pregnant at 38

Has kid, buys kickass pad in Romania or someplace after 1000 hours online research.

Stays with family there and leaves for "work" every other month.

Collaborates with some U.S. players becomes the worlds leading authority on 40+ game and dating which will be the biggest market at this time as everyone will be divorced.

Has second kid in Russia at 41 and tries to keep the secret.

I was thinking little beards would be showing up throughout his whole travel itinerary. Eventually he will find a spot to call home and can't run away from his raw dogging misdeeds.

At home, his kids will be yelling at each other calling names like "beta blue pills."

I do imagine him having places in different countries for "work". His wife won't know what work is but he brings home the money and is gone long enough for her to take care of the gardner's payment.

Yes, I predict Roosh will slip up and get married. I will probably get banned for that one. hah

Roosh will still be fighting with fat feminists. I think it is more of a hobby of trolling at that point.

Happy Birthday Roosh

Quote: (06-14-2013 09:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Happy Birthday Roosh

Happy Bday Roosh!!..Hope you get that birthday sex!

Happy Birthday Roosh

[Image: happybirthdaydance.gif]

Happy Birthday Roosh

Congrats on another year of lickin' and stickin'...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Happy Birthday Roosh

Birthday Game !

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Happy Birthday Roosh

Joyeux anniversaire!!!!

[Image: clap2.gif]

boredom is evil

Happy Birthday Roosh

Quote: (06-14-2013 10:28 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Birthday Game
Approaches girl in bar: "You look like the type that would allow me spray icing on you for my birthday"

In the U.S.:

"Hey it's my birthday and I'd invite you but damn bitch I think you've already had your lifetime quota of cake."

Happy Birthday Roosh

Happy Birthday, American style!

[Image: attachment.jpg12672]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter