rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Fatties Rejoice- Pizza Hut Introduces Poutine Pizza

In a move that will surely expand profits as much as guts, Pizza Hut has created Poutine Pizza for Toronto fatties (and the rest of Canada) to eat.

http://eater.com/archives/2013/06/12/piz...-pizza.php

Here's what it will look like.

[Image: pizza-hut-canada-poutine-pizza.jpg]

It's not exactly the most appetizing thing I've ever seen. But Pizza Hut knows what it's doing. Observe the look on this Canadian chick's face when a pile of fries, cheese, and gravy is placed before her.

[Image: anna-poutine.jpg]

It's identical to the look of the DC girl with her jumbo slice of pizza.

[Image: filename-555728-2990111970498.jpg]

Will combining the two only increase the amount of bliss that fatties get from shoveling it into their mouths? Or will the Canadian fatties accept no substitute for the best way to end their night of binge drinking and rejecting men.

Oh DC, that chick's biceps are as large as that slice.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

artificially concentrated fat/sugar/salt can replace the desire to reproduce

Look at those arms. They're about as big as mine.

Can't wait to try this, makes me proud to be a Canadian. The Americans have their KFC Double Down and we get the poutine pizza, fuckin eh!

On a related note, have any of you Canadians ever ate at Pizza Delight? They're big down east and the only two out west are in Alberta (yes, I've been to both), that's my favorite pizza joint in Canada, I think there's a few in Ontario too.

Quote: (06-13-2013 03:46 PM)scotian Wrote:  

On a related note, have any of you Canadians ever ate at Pizza Delight? They're big down east and the only two out west are in Alberta (yes, I've been to both), that's my favorite pizza joint in Canada, I think there's a few in Ontario too.

I was in Nova Scotia last week and stopped by one. I only got a Donair. Should have grabbed a slice because I saw what they looked like when I was leaving and man did it look good

Quote: (06-13-2013 03:58 PM)MrStinky Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2013 03:46 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I was in Nova Scotia last week and stopped by one. I only got a Donair. Should have grabbed a slice because I saw what they looked like when I was leaving and man did it look good

How was your trip to NS? man I miss home, I'm gonna try to get down there in the next few months, I need some greasy donairs, fresh lobster and Olands beer.

Is it possible to order pizza at Pizza Hut anymore? Because I dont think that shit even qualifies as food.

I like all of these ingredients individually, but I would never eat them in this combination. It looks rather unappealing (not to mention too greasy).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before