rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Late bloomers

Late bloomers

Are these women potential wifey material because they've suffered, or is this a useless label in an age when women have POF to boost their self esteem?
I think being ugly in highschool has to be a pretty traumatizing experience.
So far I've met a couple of girls who used to be fat in highschool. They seemed mellow, there was this aura about them like that of a soldier that got back from Iraq. Not bad to be around at all.
For some that's gotta brutally backfire. All of a sudden they're getting a ton of attention, and they become like a kid in a candy store, going on a carousel ride like all women in their 20's

Late bloomers

Seen it happen both ways. The bitchiest queen bees are the ones who were the B+ girls in high school who went to an ugly college and became situational top-shelf; most of the fatties in high school who started getting a lot of attention in their early 20s aren't far behind.

Girls who were fat in college then slimmed down junior year or later tend to have better attitudes.

The biggest worry is obesus quondam, obesus futuris...

Late bloomers

Love them but they can be social-sexually retarded and get into stupid situations

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Late bloomers

Ha you know. This is hilarious. You can target a similar situation. What you do is target women who come back from "study abroad" experiences that are non-western European countries.

They usually are gone for 3-4 months, realize their market value is crap. They lose weight, then when they come back they are usually looking for sex like no other.

As soon as you meet a girl who says she is "traveling to Asia".... Keep that number in your phone there is next to no way you fuck that one up when she gets back.

Late bloomers

I know 2 girls who were fat in university and then slimmed down when they started to work. One is completely full of herself and has taken to the carousel like a fish to water. The other is pretty decent with a cool personality whose head didn't get too big after the weight loss. She's a pretty good conversationalist as she's a natural reader of a variety of topics Of course, sexually inexperienced. She got snatched up by a finance guy 6 months ago. Both girls lost friends during their transformation and the decent one lost a couple more after she got her bf.

Late bloomers

I snagged a late bloomer, worth it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Late bloomers

I've noticed that in conversation late bloomers "try" kind of like beta males, only it's not beta on them it's sort of endearing. They're still not fully used to their new bodies. They've trained themselves to compensate so well that it's not forced anymore, and they don't realize that they no longer have to. They're socially awkward and it's okay. Late bloomers are the only girls I take seriously if they say "I don't have many female friends", because they've actually been clawed at.
I think there will be less of them now with Facebook and POF giving validation to fat girls. There is a small supply left to grab for a limited time who still know what it's like to sit at a cafeteria table alone and not be asked to prom.

Late bloomers

Quote: (06-19-2013 09:01 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

As soon as you meet a girl who says she is "traveling to Asia".... Keep that number in your phone there is next to no way you fuck that one up when she gets back.

Haha yeah for sure. Or find them in Asia, its a real shock for them when they realise they are not as hot as they thought.