rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Johnny Depp turned 50

Johnny Depp turned 50

Who'da thunkit.

[Image: Johnny_Depp_21_Jump_Street.jpg]

Time flies gentlemen.

Johnny Depp turned 50

[Image: they-said-i-could-be-anything-i-want-so-...y-depp.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Johnny Depp turned 50

put him, John Stamous and Mario Lopez in a room and even a nun would be ready for that train

Johnny Depp turned 50

Another actor looking OK at 50 - Daniel Day Lewis in 2007..tatted up, ear-rings, pork-pie hat...

Apparently once ditched his girl ex-girlfriend, French actress Isabelle Adjani via Fax...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8I5ba4coa0

Johnny Depp turned 50

Looking "ok" Well, let´s not get too excited!

One of my favourite actors...even if I think Pirates is a little sell-out. He has the ability to take characters to places you`d never think of. Quarky character...

Johnny Depp turned 50

I like Johnny Depp, but I always felt that he seemed kind of guarded as an actor. He does have a lot of good tricks though.

Johnny Depp turned 50

Been to a couple of his films premieres in Westwood and noticed he's always going into the theater 45 minutes late because he signs so many autographs and takes shit tons of pictures with the fans. Several of my sushi chefs also remarked on what a generous tipper he was, a fact that's widely documented and known in the service industry. The guy is just a great example of living the dream but being stand-up about it.

Johnny Depp turned 50

Quote: (06-12-2013 11:26 AM)chyamor Wrote:  

put him, John Stamous and Mario Lopez in a room and even a nun would be ready for that train
Haha yeah all 3 of these guys look great for their age. I wonder if they're getting facials every week or plastic surgery or what it is?

Johnny Depp turned 50

Quote: (06-12-2013 08:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

Haha yeah all 3 of these guys look great for their age. I wonder if they're getting facials every week or plastic surgery or what it is?

lopez is an exercise addict. the others, not sure to be honest, but I am guessing they eat extremely well and sleep good. Plastic surgery? no idea. and yeah, depp is known as one of the nicest guys in hollywood by all accounts(along with adam sandler and maybe tom hanks)

Johnny Depp turned 50

Quote: (06-12-2013 08:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

I imagine living the life you want to live without normal every day problems we suffer, not having to answer to middle management and struggling to pay bills, not having to wake up at the crack of down to go to a soul sucking job you hate and having money for the best things in life, and having time to focus on personal welfare probably is a good reason.

Pharrell just hit 40 and he doesn't look like he's aged a day since he first hit the scene.

Enjoying your life, and having freedom won't age you as fast as the bullshit most of the population deals with. I bet this guy would look a whole lot different if he'd been working in a cubicle the past 30 years.

Johnny Depp turned 50

Botox

Johnny Depp turned 50

They can make a movie, year-long vacation, do it all over again.

In my opinion, being a famous actor is the only enviable profession out there.