rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 reasons sluts make better friends
0 reasons sluts make better friends
Jezebel is really reaching the bottom of the barrel..

http://jezebel.com/10-reasons-sluts-make...-511496754

Quote:Quote:

She Makes Better Conversation

A slut understands the art of the seduction, which means she gets banter. She can say interesting stuff, and make jokes, and get jokes, and be a part of the conversation, and that extends to you, too, my shy little butterfly.

Quote:Quote:

She Has Standards

I know it seems like a promiscuous person doesn't have standards, but they do. Being open or adventurous sexually doesn't mean you will sleep with anyone, it means you're looking for a certain chemistry and become very good at detecting it, very quickly.

[Image: hamster+makan+sosis.gif]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

[Image: malehamster.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

[Image: laugh3.gif]
I have a question guys.

Is the banter you use in pickup interesting to you at all or just a tool to get laid?

I'd rather talk about books, science, econ, history, engineering etc. Film as literature, literature, Guns, Germs, and Steel, all that stuff.

That stuff is like sex kryptonite.

Maybe I'm deprived but I don't know one woman who can have those conversations.
Jim Norton fan,

I've plowed and had dates with tons of girls off OKC, and many said on their profile that the 'ability to have philosophical conversations with a partner' was essential. Yet if I even remotely touched on something intellectual, their eyes would glaze over and the pussy would dry up. Most chicks who say that are just dumb pseudo intellectual hipster chicks.

The best thing about sluts as friends: they have slutty friends.
"A slut understands the art of the seduction, which means she gets banter. She can say interesting stuff, and make jokes, and get jokes, and be a part of the conversation, and that extends to you, too, my shy little butterfly."

So the above is BS? Who would've thunk it?
Jezebel is a group blog written by people that are mentally ill. We are reading the ramblings of mad harridans. They would be abruptly shunned in many parts of the world. It is also very much like Cosmo, but with that sardonic/sarcastic/ironic prose style, in the sense that it's just an endless repetition and regurgitation of articles past.
Quote: (06-10-2013 08:15 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Indeed. Birds of a feather flock together.

Jim Norton fan,

I've plowed and had dates with tons of girls off OKC, and many said on their profile that the 'ability to have philosophical conversations with a partner' was essential. Yet if I even remotely touched on something intellectual, their eyes would glaze over and the pussy would dry up. Most chicks who say that are just dumb pseudo intellectual hipster chicks.

The only thing different about "intellectual" girls is that they realize just how vapid and frivolous female interests are, so they keep up the pretense of being better than that.

But, of course, it's just pretense.

They still love shopping for clothes, reading 50 Shades of Grey, and watching Gossip Girl.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
Female friends are like syrup, it's sweet and nice, but you can only ingest so much before your body starts rejecting it.

That goes for sluts too.
If the two options for female friends are sluts and nice girls then this topic is pointless. Any girl that I've ever thought of as a nice girl has actually been a closet slut. It doesn't make me hate the nice girls. It just makes me judge the openly slutty girls less.

Team Nachos
Haha well she'll have a heart attack about my article dropping Thursday:

10 Slut Commandments.

Breaks down exactly on how to deal with sluts.

Maybe I'll post the link on Jezebel the Cunt's site.
Jezebel writer: "It's good to have friends who are sluts."

Jezebel writer after her slutty friend fucks a guy she likes: "Fuck that bitch! She's such a fucking slut!"

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Jim Norton fan,

The girls who claim to like all kinds of music, more like all Top 40.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

...and many said on their profile that the 'ability to have philosophical conversations with a partner' was essential.

Yeah...this, and liking long walks on the beach. It's like a reflex to write this. They believe it will somehow make them more attractive, but yet they fail to realize that men really don't choose their partners based on their ability to engage in deep conversations about esoteric subjects. Oddly enough, the most adult conversations I've had with online chicks were with a couple of Colombian chicks, and a couple of Brazilians. Real conversations about adult issues, and life in general. I hollered at them because their profiles showed depth based on what was written, and how well it was written, without them blatantly stating they were seeking deep conversation. All of them wanted to move off-site right to Skype. One of the Brazilians suggested a language exchange - she helps me with Portuguese, I help her with English (probably the best chat I've ever had with any woman on Skype). There were invites to come visit, and that they would show men around, etc. I can't remember the last American woman that I've had a solid conversation with, on or off-line. It's kind of typical - American chicks will go on and on about what they want, but when they actually get it they reject it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
Quote: (06-10-2013 08:34 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Haha well she'll have a heart attack about my article dropping Thursday:

10 Slut Commandments.

Breaks down exactly on how to deal with sluts.

Maybe I'll post the link on Jezebel the Cunt's site.

I wish Biggie were still alive to write the accompanying song...hahaha!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
McQueen can you make your article rhyme please so I can rap along with it.
"rule numbero uno, always let that slut know; how much hoes you know cause you know; that chicks a plenty breeding jealousy, especialy when those sluts fucked up."
Thanks [Image: tongue.gif]
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I wrote this article for Jezebel
And ROK readers too

Jezebel is a slut
And the worse kind
Because her face is hideous
And she has a flat behind

She couldn't handle the McQueen Cock
If her life depended on it
But that's ok cuz I'd have to paperbag her face
And then cum on it!
That site has some of the stupidest articles I've ever seen online. Sometimes I think it's a big joke when someone posts something from there on the forum.
Good satire for this can't be MRA related because they discount that quickly, it would have to be Cosmo-esque taken to an agree-and-amplify extreme, something like "Ten Reasons why HIV-Positive Smack Junkies Make Better Makeout Buddies", "Ten Reasons why Emotional Codependency Rules", "Ten Reasons why 60 is the new 35", "ATM, the Sex Maneuver that You Too Can Cash In On", that kind of shit.

The most hysterically retarded articles written by a satirist couldn't leave the reader worse off than after reading anything on jezebel.
what they really wanted to write was 'fat sluts make better friends'.

spreading the gospel of fat slut acceptance.
Jezebel is ridiculous. They're no better than cosmo when it comes to fucking with women's heads. They tell chicks conflicting info just to get page hits.

This week is an article about why sluts make good friends. Next week will be an article calling for the end of slut shaming.

Jezebel doesn't care about women. They know that women are easy to manipulate so they do so under the guise of feminism. I'm glad I'm not the only one starting to see that I've talked to a few girls recently who have flat out mocked the site when I brought it up.
Thanks Jezebel. thanks for the heads up

Jim Norton fan,

Baby Jesus sezzz...

[Image: tebow-not-tonight-ladies1.jpg]

if it weren't for slutzzz, i'd NEVER get laid !!! THANK U JEEBEZZZ
Quote: (06-10-2013 08:07 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

Is the banter you use in pickup interesting to you at all or just a tool to get laid?

Of course you can go deep during banter.

It's just not going to give you the same enjoyment as talking about those things with your peers and superiors.

WIA
Even if these reasons are valid it still only applies to friendships. None of these reasons necessarily means sluts make good romantic partners.

So in other words, feel free to be friends with sluts - just don't put a ring on it.
the article is about girls having slutty girls as friends.

As far as men go, I think sluts can actually make good friends. It depends on the particular slut in question.

Sluts don't make good girlfriends. That's the key distinction, which is obvious.

If you bang a slut, and then have a platonic relationship with her afterwards, I see nothing wrong with that.

As for the topic of being intellectual with girls: jesus. girls hate anything intellectual.

It has actually made me wonder if sexual selection is dysgenic.
I like sluts. They lower the price of pussy. They are easy to talk to about sex. They usually like crude jokes. They fuck well because they practice a lot and they need to be good at it because it's their main avenue of validation.

Would I marry or LTR one? No.