rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Duke Student Lives in Van

http://www.businessinsider.com/ken-ilgun...013-6?op=1

Inspirational, hilarious, and sad all at the same time.

Good link. I'm going to have to read that book.
Only downside is that if he wanted to get laid during that period, and not reveal his living situation, he would have had to push solely for sex at the girl's dorm. But graduating debt-free is worth it.

He graduated with a unmarketable degree the first time around, then went back for another unmarketable graduate degree?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

If he pays off his loans living in a van, good for him.....But I agree, kind of sad.

I knew a guy in college who did this. He was a good-looking guy but considered too "weird" to get much pussy.

Is it by the river?

Quote: (06-10-2013 01:47 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Is it by the river?
[Image: laugh2.gif]

I'm with him on saving money and avoiding long-term debt, but I'm not going to give him props.

If dude had game, he could have easily found a chick who would have gladly housed and fed him -- I know, I've lived it.

Hustling around to the gym shower, library, etc. for all of his basic needs just made things harder than they needed to be.

Game, when applied to all areas of life, helps people get what they want at their desired terms.

Most women have some level of understanding of that reality, it's time for men to acquire that knowledge as well.

Its not that special. I had a friend living in an old boat for a few semesters in norway, but he was a true viking though.

[Image: tumblr_m7qx7sHIMA1rof6ulo1_r1_500.gif]