rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the worst day of the week to day game?

For those of you who day game regularly, what would you say is the day that is the worst for day approaches in your city?

In Europe, it's definitely the weekend, when you see more couples and groups. It's a toss-up between Saturday and Sunday, but on Sunday you do get girls who are single and dress up just to get noticed. Therefore Saturday is my off day. I don't even bother unless I get big eye contact from a girl.

In my opinion, the factors you mention are good, but I base my decision on another factor. The least convenient time to day game anywhere in the world is on Friday and Saturday.

Girls who party over the weekend will give their number out of much more than over the weekday, the latter means a lot more choices.

I believe girls options increase dramatically over the weekend. Even though I might daygame her, more than likely on Sunday or Monday, she will have a couple more dudes texting her. Of course, this is an assumption based upon the facts.

1-Girls go out more Friday-Saturday

2-Girls love giving their number out for attention

There are more girls out for lunch on Mondays. They're still tired from the weekend and probably didn't feel like bagging a lunch.

Wednesday and Thursday bars have happy hour drink specials. Thought being "I'm going out for drinks later so I won't go out for lunch". To save money of course [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

If you are in the right city, all days are good except rainy, snowy, and super cold days.

sunday

hands down.

I'll say monday because a good player in a decent city should usually be able to get laid during the weekend
Even if you don't get a notch at least your life should be interesting enough to have fun weekends

On a Monday I would only approach if the girl is hot and giving me eye contacts but usually I had a good weekend and shit to get done, pussy is the last thing on my mind

boredom is evil

Everyday is game day. If I had to pick one day off it would be sunday because it seems to be the slowest day of the week.

Daygaming Monday through Friday is pure gold.

The last 2 weeks have been constantly rainy in Miami, and I'll cancel my plans to game if there's rain. Hot girls straight up disappear when it rains.

Even though this thread is about day game... Friday and Saturday nights the competition of other guys goes up 10X, which blows. I still believe it's good to go out these nights building your pipeline because there are always plenty of girls out.

It's hard to be 100% better than your competition, but you can be 1% better in 100 ways. ~ Rich Melman

I'd say Sunday. On Saturday, depending on where you are, you can open a girl in the day time and invite her out that same night. I often do this when I'm traveling and since there's always something going on Saturday night it's a good tactic.

Sunday is almost always dead wherever I go.

+1 for Sunday

Most girls are hung over and around here Sunday is known as the lazy do nothing day. Plus the girls still have that dick they got Saturday night fresh in their memory.

In my experience, girls are less flirtacious on Sunday.

Sunday by a long margin.

Especially in boring Switzerland where EVERYTHING is closed on Sundays

Quote: (06-09-2013 01:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

In my experience, girls are less flirtacious on Sunday.

Of course, they just got hit on 10383 times over the weekend.

The best time to do daygame is when women are out on their own doing mundane things (shopping, going to the post office...). This is when they have time and crave excitement.

Saturday is good, but only in the morning. In the afternoon you have all the friends going out, and people get into this "clubby" mood where all interactions are just part of the "Saturday-fun".

Tough deal, but I now daygame outside of main areas. A woman is much more receptive in a quiet (but very open - no side streets) area, than in a high-traffic shopping street. This is because this is where they expect charity-people, and scammers, so it is harder to convince her that your approach is genuine. I believe I have lost girls because of approaching in city-centers, but it is a balance between the traffic and the receptiveness.

Going to a main shopping street on a weekday afternoon is ideal, because you have traffic, but not too much, and woman are in "day" mode.

Sunday is pretty much dead. The girls that are out are either with family or friends, never by themselves.

Saturday is good for daygaming on public parks and squares, especially until early afternoon. Lots of lone girls walking their dogs, jogging, etc.

The other venues (Malls, Bookstores, Coffee Shops, University Campus) are mostly good on week days.

Shotgun is right about Saturday. Its prime for daygaming. Sundays are good for day gaming (at least form my experience) under certain circumstances. For example I spent a Sunday after getting hammered with a couple of broads from work with them at their apartment hanging out by the pool and the opportunity to game some of their neighbors and friends presented itself. It didn't lead to more than a make out and fooling around with a different girl later in the day. Especially due to being hungover and not running top tier game, but I saw the potential of the situation and realized other similar times can come up from time to time. (Certain family parties, get togethers, bbq's, church, malls at certain hours, even a stroll in the right part of downtown.)

I do at least a little daygame 7 days a week.

Sunday is the worst day. By a lot. In every city. Girls just aren't outside as much.

I think Friday is the best.

This is a newbie question because everyday of the week requires a different type of game. You got to know how to do all of them and deal with different weather.

Quote: (12-06-2013 12:45 PM)soup Wrote:  

This is a newbie question because everyday of the week requires a different type of game. You got to know how to do all of them and deal with different weather.

Soup, some details please. Do you really differentiate Wednesdays from Thursdays and Mondays from Tuesdays?

Me and a day wing of mine concur that Sundays are very slow. Everyone is either at home or with family and there just aren't as many people out.

Friday is probably the best day because everyone is happy the weekend is coming.

Quote: (12-06-2013 12:45 PM)soup Wrote:  

This. There are certain moods girls are going through each day of the week.

Monday reminds them of a long work week so you have to be the guy that will make them forget that fact.

Tuesdays are the most depressing and I avoid them because girls are not fresh from the weekend and the week is still at the beginning so they are mostly in a bad mood and not receptive.

Wednesday is good to plan ie. cocktail nights with them because that's when they often happen in lot of countries.

Thursday is full of events so they are hyped and already think about the weekend and seek the attention. It's the best day for me to game because the competition is low, cockblocking is low (fatties are telling themselves they still have two days left to meet their prince and most dudes are saving themselves for the weekend), and hotties let themselves get drunk because tomorrow is the end of the work week and all they'll do is browse Facebook anyway.

Friday is both good and bad. Good for girls who didn't go out the night(s) before and aren't hangover so they are in full party mode, bad for girls who got the cock (that's not yours) on Thursday and have their slut shields high now so they don't exceed their dick quota. But overall, I don't like it because girls will be pickier knowing they have one more "club day".

Saturday is when you can meet both most desperate and most unreceptive girls. A lot of them hooked up on Thursday and Friday with the same dude so their need for sex and attention is pretty low. Desperate ones are more flirty and pretty easy to bed if you're not too drunk and you're lucky not to be cockblocked by a fatty friend or drunk Turks.

Sundays are mostly dead, 90% of people are tired and think about the upcoming work week, but they are perfect to find girls who didn't go out due to studying/money/whatever and listened to their friends' weekend adventures. I've had 9s accepting invitations to have beer with me after 15 minutes of conversation and hooking up with me after two beers just because they missed other days to have their dick fix and an exciting story to tell their friends.

Sunday. It's the worst day for night game too, at least in SF.

Good sketch, funkyzeit. I get better results on Mondays and Thursdays. Wednesday and Tuesday work too, while Fri-Sun are the trickiest... in that order.

I think the less attention a girl gets + the more time she has yields the best results. Always need to screen for her logistics. Now to convince a girl to not join her friends/promoters at a club on Saturday night and come with you instead; that's the real trick isn't it...

Edit: You know I was saying Sunday is the best day at first, because you see lots of PEOPLE out in general doing errands and getting things done before the week starts (grocery shopping etc). But really, for approaching girls it probably is the worst.

Monday. I go to college and half the people are sleep-deprived (including yours truly) and a lot of girls are just not in the mood.

Life is good

If you think Sunday is the worst day of the week for day game, you're trolling the wrong churches [Image: angel.gif]