rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign chick really ARE more friendly.

I recently decided to join pof, here are my results so far.

Messaging girls from South America is a 90% response rate from ATTRACTIVE women. I am currently chatting quite a bit with a hot chick from Peru. Almost all are very friendly.

Messaging local chicks = 0% response rate so far. Got some ugly fat feminist sending me a message wanting to meet me right away.

Maybe it's because I am across the World from them, maybe they want a green card in a better country, either way, they don't have that disgusting attitude UK chicks have.

Or maybe it's because they would like to taste your wallet :-)

And that.

I seriously can't take it from European women anymore. They're a bunch of bitches who don't appreciate anything.

You're comparing apples and oranges.

To girls from Peru, you are an exotic, wealth foreigner who could represent a way out of their comparatively impoverished lifestyle.

To a Western woman, who earns her own decent salary and doesn't need a provider, and therefore whose only concern is satisfaction of her finely honed hypergamy, you have nothing to offer by comparison.

So of course they are more friendly. Which basically leads to the conclusion that you should go to places where your intrinsic value is as high as possible to maximise your pool of available talent.

One of them is getting very clingy. She's smoking hot too. It's a good thing I don't trust women.

Look, I can go to certain countries. Line up women, pick one and marry one next day. no you don't have to be a millionaire. you can be a guy making $50k a year and 40 year old for 20 something very young chick. Plus I am ASIAN :0 Doesn't it give you enough info?

I don't care what the reason is, I can't take it anymore. English women are a pack of cunts even just from browsing their profiles. Before I have even sent them a message, they are making demands and complaining. The South American women on their profiles just don't speak like this. They don't have an attitude or make demands in their ads.

I can't even bring myself to send English girls messages anymore, it's that bad.

Got 5 different HOT chicks all speaking to me a lot. Shame they're all so far away, but some of them clearly want a vis....foreign man. [Image: smile.gif]

Assuming you are in decent shape, get on badoo, take a shirtless mirror pic, and put yourself "in the spotlight". Within an hour, you'll have at least 20 messages. Enjoy.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump