rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram Game Anyone?

Instagram Game Anyone?

So I have been starting to use Instagram seriously in the last couple of months. I wasn't focused on 'gaming' initially but I got my first bang out of it so there seems to be potential.

Instagram has 100 million users now. I met a number of girls who have an Instagram account but no Facebook (good for me!).

Instagram is just the new social network on the block and so far has very little spam. Thankfully there are very few barriers of adding girls and following them.

My strategy is simple:

- I maintain my Instagram account every day and try to post cool pictures

- I search cute girls profile pictures using hashtags (or by locations I frequent) , than add them (follow them) and like a couple of their pictures

- I try to find out if she is local (or in a location I'm planning to travel)

- I either immediately leave a comment ('hey cool pictures, where was it taken?') or wait until the girl follows back (or likes some of my pictures)

- I then ask where she lives because her pictures are so awesome or because I need some city sightseeing tips

- I leave my Twitter account in a comment and send her private messages there (DM) once she responds

Classic game ensues. So nothing new at all here but Instagram is really popular with girls and has almost no restrictions. It's very global with lot's of users in Asia.

So far my response rates are really high.

Instagram Game Anyone?

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Instagram Game Anyone?

Girls will chat all day on Instagram, so a response rate isn't always a useful metric.

How many bangs have you gotten off of Instagram?

Instagram Game Anyone?

Quote: (06-06-2013 03:32 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Girls will chat all day on Instagram, so a response rate isn't always a useful metric.

How many bangs have you gotten off of Instagram?

Just one so far. But I spend less than 5 minutes on it every day anyways.

It's not CS but also not FB. It's probably more like Yelp. Needs some work but unlike Yelp works anywhere in the world potentially.

Instagram Game Anyone?

I don't know man. It just sounds like you're adding to the bunch of thirsty guys already on instagram making women feel more entitled.

Instagram Game Anyone?

[Image: tumblr_mnfuubq7iH1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg]

"Game."

Instagram Game Anyone?

My problem with Instagram has always been that all comments are public and there's no way to PM a user. I would prefer to not run my game in front of a massive audience of beta orbiters and white knights. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Instagram Game Anyone?

The problem with Instagram is that girls don't have filters in real life.

Instagram Game Anyone?

My little brothers get ALL of there bangs from Instagram. I've never seen anything like it. These little fuckers get dressed or just put themselves together like they're about to do a real photo shoot then start snapping shots in the living room.

We can literally be in the middle of a serious discussion and they'll drop everything, put on a SnapBack and other accessories then start taking pictures with the cuntiest facial expression possible; eyebrows up, head slightly tilted, biting bottom lip, and straining the face to make it look like they have dimples. Like Justin Bieber trying to force out a massive shit.

Then they'll post it and put a caption under it that says "rate me 1-10 and I'll do the same to your pic" and the girls jump all over it. After the girl rates the pic, if she's cute enough they ask for the girls kik (some more new social media shit), then after talking over kik for a few hours they ask for the phone numbers, then they CALL them on the phone and talk to them everyday for about a week (my youngest brothers idea of phone game is getting her on the phone and roasting the living hell out of her), then they finally meet up in person and it's almost always an immediate bang.

I bullshit you not, the youngest one can't approach for shit, but he's mastered the hell out of this Instagram thing. He's 17 and his girls have been from 16-20, all decent looking. The 18 year old brother is more of a romantic type so he takes a different approach to the phone part, but his current GF came from the same Instagram game, and though she looks like a hard 9 on Instagram and soft 8 in person, she's still a nice find for a guy with no real game. She's 20.

These girls are idiots no doubt, but it's free pussy, no dates or anything the way they play it.

I've yet to get into it, and doubt I ever will, but it does work.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Instagram Game Anyone?

Quote: (06-06-2013 05:44 PM)jariel Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_mnfuubq7iH1qzvihwo1_1280.jpg]

"Game."

I give him points for creativity though lol.

Instagram Game Anyone?

If you want any luck at Instagram game you gotta get your followers up to 5000+ until you see any return on your investment. DHV for sure at that point. The secret to getting mad followers is to follow as many people a day as you can from the popular page people's followers and than unfollow them the next day. They only let you follow 50 new people every ten mins. So if you have some free time it's a good way to get your followers up. I did it for like 3 weeks and have 10k followers and only follow around 500 people. When girls add me they are like "WTF how do you have so many followers!? Who are you????" Etc.

I never contact girls on there. I rarely like pics but I do throw negs and cocky funny teases around.

You can leave your email at the top where your bio is or a link to your facebook page or your blog. They will EMAIL you or add you on FB once you DHV.

You can also get kik and put your username on your bio where girls can then instant message you.

Instagram Game Anyone?

http://insta-train.biz is a very helpful website to get followers for free or small amounts. I settled at 2,000 after a couple of days but you can take it further...Once you have the desired number, start unfollowing so your feed stays clean.

There is little risk of other girls seeing your prior comments as (at least currently) Instagram does not provide a way to see someone's comments on multiple pictures in one view.

ChocolateCockOfZeus like your brothers 'approach' [Image: smile.gif] But I guess I'm too old for that [Image: smile.gif]

Instagram Game Anyone?

what's with the 'i want to suck your fart out of your ass' style of game. has it ever worked? why do guys do it?

Instagram Game Anyone?

If you think Instagram isn't full of spam, you don't read blackhat forums much. Lots of loot to be made. And followers? LoL. That's what bots are for. I commend that little brother of yours for being innovative on the gamefront for sniping attention whores for free pussy. That was a nice read.

Instagram Game Anyone?

Quote: (06-06-2013 07:12 PM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

My little brothers get ALL of there bangs from Instagram. I've never seen anything like it.

He's 17 and his girls have been from 16-20, all decent looking. The 18 year old brother is more of a romantic type so he takes a different approach to the phone part, but his current GF came from the same Instagram game, and though she looks like a hard 9 on Instagram and soft 8 in person, she's still a nice find for a guy with no real game. She's 20.

These girls are idiots no doubt, but it's free pussy, no dates or anything the way they play it.

When are you going to get on board? 18-20 isn't in your target age range? Too good for internet game? I'm just asking, by the way. I am not attacking you. I've never done it, but the younger crowd is giving those instagram names out like crazy.

Instagram Game Anyone?

OK guys obviously things depend on where you game and what your timeframe is. IG is a good way to pipeline in a foreign city much like CS. It just complements other approaches at day and night. Not more not less. No need to go overboard with compliments.

But maybe that is the Beta in me [Image: smile.gif]

Instagram Game Anyone?

Quote: (06-06-2013 11:32 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

My little brothers get ALL of there bangs from Instagram. I've never seen anything like it.

He's 17 and his girls have been from 16-20, all decent looking. The 18 year old brother is more of a romantic type so he takes a different approach to the phone part, but his current GF came from the same Instagram game, and though she looks like a hard 9 on Instagram and soft 8 in person, she's still a nice find for a guy with no real game. She's 20.

When are you going to get on board? 18-20 isn't in your target age range? Too good for internet game? I'm just asking, by the way. I am not attacking you. I've never done it, but the younger crowd is giving those instagram names out like crazy.

Another issue here is that when you're very young, as in your teens, you're more patient than you'll be later in life.

Chocolatecockofzeus talks about his brothers waiting for a week of chitchat on Instagram, Kik (wtf is that?), and the phone to meet up with a chick they've never met before. I can see myself doing this at that age, but today? Fuck no. The combination of raw hormones plus low notch count plus easy nubile girls their age makes young dudes susceptible to Instagram and other social networking game. God bless em. I have no patience for this kind of investment.

Instagram Game Anyone?

Sounds like a large part of Instagram game consists of: debasing yourself, mindlessly following the insipid attention whoring shrines of women, and Internet witchery. If this is the future of human interaction then count me the fuck out.

Instagram Game Anyone?

I don't use social media anymore (unless you count this) that's why.

To answer the other questions: I fuck 18-20 year olds without hesitation, but have you (as an adult) talked to an 18-20 yo attention whore for a whole week+, before getting a face to face? That's a different story.

Yes, I am too good for online game. I felt like I was giving up on life when I was signing up for POF a while back. I get a high from doing cold approach. I felt like a loser that one time I messages 50 girls on POF and didn't get 1 response. I feel like a god when I number close a girl that all the other guys who saw her just stood there and looked at her. Girls look like models online then end up looking like Frisco dykes with bad breath when you meet them in person (lol). Appearance wise what you see is what you get in cold approach. You get where I'm going. Yeah, I'm definitely too good for online game.

Nothing against the guys who do it though. More power to you.

Instagram Game Anyone?

I have been working on a project. It involves the social media website known as Instagram. I started about a week ago. I just like yourself was curious about how so many guys can spend what seems to me like so much time doing a particular even if it isn't profitable in my perception.

So as I sat down in my room using all my available resources, memory, real life experiences, social media experiences, symbolic world experiences, I thought to myself, of course, there is "Instagram Game," just like how there is "Daygame" and "Nightgame. In order to know if something you are experimenting with, when relative to game, works for the type of women you are trying to seduce, ask yourself the following questions:

1-Why would this type of girl want me?
2-What will make this girl want me?
3-I'm doing something that makes her want me?
4-Is it possible to mimic this same type of event with success at a rate that I am pleased?

The problem with Instragram is there just aren't that many GIRLS going around saying, " I met up with this guy I met on Instagram at a bar the other day" BUT THEY DO SAY, " I met this guy whom I talked to in Starbucks over on 10th ave. He was very funny and interesting. There was something about him that just clicked. I am really interested in seeing what can happen between him and me. Maybe we can take it to the other level if it feels right. "

I am not saying this could result in bangs but very minimal at the moment to say the least. Now if you are a celebrity, your chances are much higher than normal, but don't be surprised if one day even Kevin Hart might tell you it's hard to find the type of girl(s) he is looking for on Instagram.

To some players here the latter will look like rubbish to some it might mean the world.

Moral of the story: Keep it in real life. Save the fairy tales for the girls.

Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, The internet etc. was all created to please women.These new world creations actually provide very little value to a mans life. There is a reason that the most common things men need have been around for thousands of years. Which is power, trade currency, alcohol and women to bang from time to time.

I learned from this forum that women love not putting any effort. Once they find someone that "loves them" they hope that this guy, usually a beta, gives them a big fat ring for them to flash around like a badge during summer camp or a medal of honor.

As long as there are players on this forum or anywhere in the world, we won't lose the war. We are the key example that you don't need to become a boring old guy sitting in the couch with three kids running around, to be able to sleep with a woman when you please.

We players refuse to succumb to social norms. We know the true nature of mankind. Not just a woman.

By the way, once I find the true value of Instagram, I will share with the world. Until them let me work. Nevertheless, don't worry I am already very close.

Instagram Game Anyone?

Quote: (06-07-2013 02:03 AM)ChocolateCockOfZeus Wrote:  

I don't use social media anymore (unless you count this) that's why.

To answer the other questions: I fuck 18-20 year olds without hesitation, but have you (as an adult) talked to an 18-20 yo attention whore for a whole week+, before getting a face to face? That's a different story.

Yes, I am too good for online game. I felt like I was giving up on life when I was signing up for POF a while back. I get a high from doing cold approach. I felt like a loser that one time I messages 50 girls on POF and didn't get 1 response. I feel like a god when I number close a girl that all the other guys who saw her just stood there and looked at her. Girls look like models online then end up looking like Frisco dykes with bad breath when you meet them in person (lol). Appearance wise what you see is what you get in cold approach. You get where I'm going. Yeah, I'm definitely too good for online game.

Nothing against the guys who do it though. More power to you.

Your mindset is similar to mind on this subject. I know a kid that is only 16 and gets a lot of attention through Instagram. He does the same things as your little brothers. The thing is that he doesn't abuse this power like I would and pretty much everyone reading this forum. He just uses it for attention, and to get himself the occasional "girlfriend".He even had a girlfriend whom I am pretty sure he met off Instragram because I was aware of the relationship on Instagram. This kid I speak of, even with his good looks, he is probably not able to bang 5% of the girls I would bang if presented with the same opportunities.

Instagram Game Anyone?

The problem is to find the location of the girls. Instagram does not have this (unless the girl ads location to the pic).

Instagram Game Anyone?

Quote: (06-07-2013 03:39 AM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

The problem is to find the location of the girls. Instagram does not have this (unless the girl ads location to the pic).

This true. If Instagram had this feature then it would be a dating site. You can add people from your area if they specify in their profile where they are at.

However, as I said previously. I think this type of social media site can give you more value than just potential bangs.

Instagram Game Anyone?

I found a way: There is a app called Instamessage. It uses GPS to find people near you. Only problem is, it seems it's mainly used by underage girls and they do not often include their age so be careful. I ask their age early on.

Instagram Game Anyone?

I've been upping my instagram recently to try and get more follows when I am bored at work. It's actually quite addicting to be honest.