rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jersey woman mistaken for whore and caught a beatdown.

This woman's hamster won't allow her to see how it's kinda her fault, cue Chappelle's take on whore uniform. The Spearhead had a good write up on it.

"A vacation getaway to a swanky South Beach hotel turned into a nightmare for a southern New Jersey woman when she was mistaken for a hooker and beaten up by actual prostitutes who saw her as competition, the woman and her husband claim in a federal lawsuit.
Thirty-four-year-old Anna Burgese asserts in the lawsuit filed last Friday in Camden that a group of women she believes were prostitutes attacked her in the lobby of the W Hotel in Miami Beach in January as she and her husband, Joseph, were returning from a night out. Burgese says she was violently attacked from behind and slammed into a wall, then thrown to the ground. She was taken to the hospital for her injuries, attorney Lance Rogers said."

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article...574283.php

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/06/04/...ami-beach/

[Image: attachment.jpg12523]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I am in China and cannot access the link but, based on your description, how is this her fault?

pretty frigging funny

Quote: (06-06-2013 01:21 PM)Yano Wrote:  

I am in China and cannot access the link but, based on your description, how is this her fault?

It's not her fault but the main point is that she was dressed like a whore.

Quote: (06-06-2013 12:33 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/article...574283.php

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/06/04/...ami-beach/

She certainly is layering the makeup on, but I don't get why wearing a lot of makeup and putting on her "i'm a whore" eyelashes means it is OK for her to get beat up or mean it was her fault somehow?

Can't help but...[Image: laugh2.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

"mistaken"...it's jersey.

Quote: (06-06-2013 01:34 PM)SexualHarrasmentPanda Wrote:  

The story said she was at the lobby of the hotel she was staying at.

How should she have been dressed? Should she wear a burka?

I'm all for bashing women when it's deserved but more and more people who hate women seem to be showing up and it's not a good trend.

To be fair, the types of hookers you'll see at the W in Miami Beach aren't gonna be your typical street corner hookers. They're gonna be high class hookers. Many of them could be your neighbor and you would have no idea what they were doing at night (Which was actually the case with my neighbor. She had been spotted a couple of times going back to the W with rich men, so says our other neighbor who worked there). You would think maybe they worked at a doctors office or something. So really, I'm pretty sure the story doesn't really go the way you think. She probably wasn't dressed like a hooker in the traditional sense. I'm sure the girl wasn't dressed much more slutty than any of the other girls there.

I wish someone would take a pic of the talent hanging out at the W on a daily basis, pro or non pro, I'm sure its amazing.

Quote: (06-06-2013 03:39 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

I wish someone would take a pic of the talent hanging out at the W on a daily basis, pro or non pro, I'm sure its amazing.

Yep, it's pretty damn nice. I would be willing to bet that on average, it would rank among the top 5% in women clientele of all hotels on the planet.

I wonder if G was in the hotel bar at the time.

And where was the husband? If two manky hookers attacked wife like that, I'd have beat them down in the worst of ways. Bitches can't make money with boot heel indention's on their faces. Triple win.

Quote: (06-06-2013 04:32 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I wonder if G was in the hotel bar at the time.

And where was the husband? If two manky hookers attacked wife like that, I'd have beat them down in the worst of ways. Bitches can't make money with boot heel indention's on their faces. Triple win.

he was on crutches and was trying to beat them back with his crutches.

Bet you the jersey braud was drunk and said some smart shit to the hookers prompting a beat down.

Quote: (06-06-2013 08:18 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Bet you the jersey braud was drunk and said some smart shit to the hookers prompting a beat down.

That's a likely scenario. Also, the bar at the W in South Beach seems to be infested with prostitutes for some reason. I've posted about that in at least one of the Miami threads.

Quote: (06-06-2013 03:22 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I'm all for bashing women when it's deserved but more and more people who hate women seem to be showing up and it's not a good trend.
I don't know what she is wearing and I don't pretend to pass a judgement on what she should be wearing but seeing as how she was mistaken for a whore common sense dictates that she looked like a whore. I should have phrased my statement in a more accurate way, she appeared like a whore but apart from that I don't see anything wrong with my statement. If a man gets mistaken as a vip you could say he looked like a vip. If a man gets mistaken for Morgan Freeman you could say he looks like Morgan freeman. And if you are mistaken for a whore chances are that you look like a whore.

Quote: (06-06-2013 08:27 PM)SexualHarrasmentPanda Wrote:  

I don't know what she is wearing and I don't pretend to pass a judgement on what she should be wearing but seeing as how she was mistaken for a whore common sense dictates that she looked like a whore. I should have phrased my statement in a more accurate way, she appeared like a whore but apart from that I don't see anything wrong with my statement. If a man gets mistaken as a vip you could say he looked like a vip. If a man gets mistaken for Morgan Freeman you could say he looks like Morgan freeman. And if you are mistaken for a whore chances are that you look like a whore.

Or you could be mistaken for wearing your Dodgers kit on Bloods turf.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

God I love my home state [Image: lol.gif]
New Jersey ...represent!!
[Image: american.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (06-06-2013 08:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

God I love my home state [Image: lol.gif]
New Jersey ...represent!!
[Image: american.gif]

Newark, what?

It's Jersey.... Need anyone say more?

I bet you wouldn't think it was funny if that was your chick and you cared about what happened to her. I would have beat the living shit out of those prostitutes.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-06-2013 08:48 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

It's Jersey.... Need anyone say more?

You know this shit went down in Miami, right?

She was looking like a slut (which I appreciate) and then got the shit kicked out of her by a wandering tribe of prostitutes who were jealous of her.

How is that her fault?

It seems as if you are bashing women that look like whores.

Quote: (06-06-2013 08:49 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I bet you wouldn't think it was funny if that was your chick and you cared about what happened to her. I would have beat the living shit out of those prostitutes.

Not gonna happen, why? Mistaken for a whore by whores.[Image: dodgy.gif]