rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

proximity and women and keeping them interested

i have a few women living in europe who i semi-regularly pipeline
but this year, i'm on an austerity drive and so my travelling has dried up for the time being, result being i won't be able to meet any of these chicks for the time being
and now, pretty much every one of my leads has gone cold or at best luke warm, since i've told i won't be travelling much this year and so probably won't see them for a while
this is despite each of these women giving me very positive signs when they thought there was a good chance i'd be in their area and see them soon (and they all know i'm seeing someone at the moment too)
it's like they've all pretty much dismissed me now that they know i won't see them for the forseeable
any thoughts on how i can re-ignite their interest, short of shelling out a few hundred euro for flights and accommodation for a european trip?

First off, try a 'period' in your sentences.

Secondly, who cares about the leads? You should be getting fresh ones weekly who are in proximity for you to bang.

Thirdly, don't start pipelining until your ticket is booked and probably around a month or less out.

Have you swooped them yet?

@g one of them yes, and i would say she is open to the re-bang
the others, i haven't banged and would be less sure if they would be open to ONSs, but you never know

@mcqueen i saw your first point and thought 'what a douche', but on reflection, you have a point.
and for points 2 and 3, you're right, makes sense, thanks for the advice.