rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magazine on stuff that doesn't turn men on

Madame Noire magazine's list of stuff that doesn't turn men on but you think does.

http://madamenoire.com/274455/things-wom...ally-dont/

I went ahead and viewed the whole slideshow for the benefit of RVF.

Playing really hard to get

Faking it

Playing with his nips

Being overly loud

[Image: asa-akira-10th-xbiz-awards-show-2012-1Aovya.jpg]

Acting childish in bed

[Image: 1309422978-37.jpg]

Being rough with the "boys"

Dressing provocatively outside the bedroom

[Image: SlutWalk-2011.jpg]

Bragging about your bedroom skills

Putting fingers in unwanted places

Always making him make the first move

Accepting when you're not interested

Yanking as opposed to stroking

Making him jealous

Talking about your past experiences

Never had one brag about her bedroom skills. I think Andrew Dice Clay explained why they don't.

"Was she (audience member's gf) good?"
"Yes."
"And how do you think she got to be that way?"

Seen it all. Gotta agree with most of that. Bitch don't touch my nipples.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Showing up unannounced.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Agree with everything except the nipples.

Quote:Quote:

Instead of faking, tell him what to do to fix what’s going wrong.

Even this probably isn't necessary. Simply the knowledge "that didn't work, try something else next time," may be enough.

Dressing provocatively outside of the bedroom

It’s one thing to dress to look your best, but it’s a whole other thing to dress in order to get every single guy’s attention. Wearing skimpy clothes that show off a lot of skin outside of the bedroom really doesn’t do much for guys. While they may stare, and some may be doing so in attempts to have eye sex with you, others are wondering “WTF is she wearing?” Wearing skimpy clothing when dating is guy is definitely a turn off for him.

This is something of a balancing act, especially if it's an LTR. Too provocative and everything the article says is true. But some amount of provocative dress builds some sexual tension that makes the sex later on a lot better. I am pretty sure that when I'm out with sexily-dressed women, my gonads produce more sperm and testosterone than when I'm with frumpy women.

Agree with it in general, with just one exception:

Talking about your past experiences

Provided it's not in a comparative manner and that it's with a more regretful than joyful tone so it indicates that the woman has learned something from it (most haven't, of course), I don't mind hearing about past experiences.

That said, playing hard to get and being too loud are huge turn-offs to me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Has anyone experienced the, "Putting fingers in unwanted places?" A Thai girl tried doing that to me. It took everything I had to not backhand the fuck out of her. It was almost a natural reaction.

Quote: (06-05-2013 03:23 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Agree with everything except the nipples.

I didn't know if anyone would have the guts to say this.

Me too.

I had a gf who would get worn out easily. (She was tight) She'd let me know it was time by playing with my nipples to get me to finish.

Quote: (06-05-2013 08:41 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Has anyone experienced the, "Putting fingers in unwanted places?" A Thai girl tried doing that to me. It took everything I had to not backhand the fuck out of her. It was almost a natural reaction.

When I was in Dubai, one of the guys I worked with got a whore one night. He was fucking her missionary and she put her toe in his ass, he jerked obviously and her toe nail cut his asshole when he moved. He couldn't sit down properly for like 2 weeks. [Image: lol.gif]