rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your favorite brand of 40?

Do you kids still drink 40's? 40's were the big deal when I was in High School.

I used to drink Old English all the time, but I think my favorite was Crazy Horse.

My other favorites were King Cobra, and Ballentines in the 64 once jug.

If anyone can find me some Crazy Horse I will pay you big bucks to ship it to Brooklyn, cant find it anymore : (

[img][Image: C4hWeo2.jpg][/img]

Mickeys or Steel Reserve. I've never heard of Crazy Horse I definitely have to look out for it though.

From what it looks like, Crazy Horse was pulled from the market nearly a decade ago after the brewing company lost a defamation lawsuit to Crazy Horse's estate. Sorry bro.

I personally liked Old English myself in college, but I gave up forties when I graduated. I stick to regular beer and vodka now.

[Image: Colt-45-Billboard.jpg]

Colt 45 has the best celebrity endorsement.

The first time i ever got drunk was drinking old e. Good times. Couldn't touch the stuff now.

St Ides

Extra Gold Stock XXX

Old E.

I still drink them now and then as the beer is sometimes better quality the the swill people drink like PBR and Molson Stock Ale.. Yuk.

[Image: mickeys40oz.png]

I used to drink a lot of forties because three of those in about as many hours could get me tipsy but not too drunk.
Old English, Mickey's (favorite), and regular 32 ounce beers were pretty sweet - Heineken and Busch light were usually cheap.

Three weeks ago at a house party I had the misfortune of tipping a drink over, so I had to "shoot the boot". We had one of those liter "beer boots" (vid related)

and everybody tipped some of their beer in. I ended up shooting a liter in like twelve seconds, not bad. It was like eating a thanksgiving dinner though. Fun times.

Damn, I'm in the mood for some old english this weekend now.

You can get St Ides in Brooklyn still, don't see Mickeys too often.

Crazy Horse was the shit, I think they put acid in it.....

Old English tastes great to me. Plus, you look bad ass walking around with a 40 while everyone else has a bitch drink or some hipster beer. I threw up from a Mickey's a while back and have been scared to buy one ever since.

I hated being poor when I was 15 -17 and drinking 40s always takes me back to that time. Then again so do really cheap vodkas and whiskeys.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Steel Reserve is a beer I'm never doing again. Maybe it's just a psychosomatic thing but when I drink that I get this metallic aftertaste and inevitably throw it up.

I'm blaming a lot of dumb shit from back in the day on this.

[Image: attachment.jpg12493]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

It's wired that now these things barley get me tipsy. Back in HS a 40 would get me smashed. And I agree hipsters don't fuck with 40s because it isn't ironic enough for them and it isn't trendy - half the time the bottles weigh more than them.

In Canada Max ICE was probably the worst, Black Bull was bad, and Big Bear was the classic 40oz all the Natives drank. Beer corps got in shit back in the days because they were marketing these 40s low key to minors and natives. Haha.

If your really broke your drinking that shitty fortified wine. For your dollar nothing else is cheaper! Its so gross tho that I'll rather go out sober over drinking that shit.

Hipsters were into ironic forty drinking for a while. It's come and gone.

Slightly warm Steel Reserve.

Just reading this thread gave me a hangover.

We always drank Mickeys and Old E 40's, Busch 32's for a $1 from the gas station, and 12 packs of Keystone Light for $4.99 from Rite Aid.

Black Velvet or Canadian Mist when we decided we wanted to puke.

Use to down a bit of Mad Dog 20/20 too. Back when we only had the OJ and grape flavors, and generally grape because it tasted like shit so everyone bought up the OJ already. Now these spoiled ass kids get kiwi strawberry and all kinds of other homosexual flavors.

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:51 PM)kosko Wrote:  

It's wired that now these things barley get me tipsy. Back in HS a 40 would get me smashed. And I agree hipsters don't fuck with 40s because it isn't ironic enough for them and it isn't trendy - half the time the bottles weigh more than them.

In Canada Max ICE was probably the worst, Black Bull was bad, and Big Bear was the classic 40oz all the Natives drank. Beer corps got in shit back in the days because they were marketing these 40s low key to minors and natives. Haha.

If your really broke your drinking that shitty fortified wine. For your dollar nothing else is cheaper! Its so gross tho that I'll rather go out sober over drinking that shit.

Max Ice was definitely brutal, a lot of times me and buddies would just each grab 2 of the slightly smaller bottles of Heineken from the LC instead for the bus ride downtown before the bars.

I remembered when we figured out that Sherry was the most economical way to get drunk, at 20%, for those prices, that produced some rough nights.

Steel Reserve has given me many good and crazy nights.

[Image: original-82-126-steel-reserve.jpg]

You know when a girl's down to party if she's down with the 211

Icehouse Edge or Natty Daddy in 24oz will do it if you wanna get a strong buzz for under $1.50

Shit, this thread reminded me of a game we used to play in undergrad - Edward 40-Hands. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Speaking of Crazy Horse, does anyone remember Phat Boy? [Image: badger.gif]

[Image: phatboy.jpg]

Malt liquor with ginseng - pure 1990s essence in a bottle!

Colt 45 had another famous spokesman back in the day.

[Image: Redd.jpg]

OE 800 and Private Stock are my all-time favorite 40s. I haven't had a Private Stock in years though, can't get it where I live now. Ballantine either.

[Image: image.jpg]

I never really liked St. Ides - it tastes like skunky, expired OE 800 to me. The best commercials though.

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

Schlitz Bull Ice (which has a higher ABV than the classic blue Schlitz OML) is quite good, like a smoother Steel Reserve

[Image: schlitzbullice.JPG]

Never been a fan of beer, always go for the malt liquor. What I find better than getting a forty is getting a case of malt liquor in can form:

[Image: 0007825000382_500X500.jpg]

So you watched her shit?

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three