rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former Navy SEAL is now a Missus

Oh America, what have you done to yourself.

[Image: ht_chris_kristin_mi_130603_wg.jpg]

I guess he earned it but WTF?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

more power to her, as long as she's happy.

2/10 WNB.

Would bang.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Ugggghhhhh....Now Navy Seals are becoming ladyboys? WTF?

Manjaws gonna manjaw.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What the what...

You can't call someone with no penis and a fake vagina a "she". It's an "it", not a "she".

Quote: (06-04-2013 08:58 AM)MattC Wrote:  

You can't call someone with no penis and a fake vagina a "she". It's an "it", not a "she".

I prefer Shim.

Quote: (06-04-2013 09:01 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2013 08:58 AM)MattC Wrote:  

I prefer Shim.

Shim Shady.

This is treasonous to men.

Wonder if he is a giver or a receiver...

[Image: 8B7R31C.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Can someone explain to me where all this transgender shit is coming from?

I swear to god this was hardly even a "thing" five or ten years ago. The idea of guys chopping their dicks off to become women was about as far out there and socially unacceptable as bestiality, now it receives glowing praise in the mainstream media.

I don't understand why this is not being treated as a mental illness of some kind, but is instead being lauded as healthy. We truly have a sick society.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

[Image: puke.gif]
But seriously, why would you do that?

Unless he was wearing a brassiere while shooting darkies in the sandbox, this is almost assuredly something related to post traumatic stress.

I always think it's funny when transsexuals look better than 40% of other women

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Quote: (06-04-2013 03:14 PM)little wing Wrote:  

How can "she" look better than 40% of women when SHE still clearly look likes a HE. [Image: shudder.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:12 AM)Balkanite Wrote:  

This is treasonous to men.

+1

I'd say we should chop his dick off for this kind of treason, but IT already took care of it for us.

Quote: (06-04-2013 03:19 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2013 03:14 PM)little wing Wrote:  

How can "she" look better than 40% of women when SHE still clearly look likes a HE. [Image: shudder.gif]

Because girls like her are still running around
[Image: fat-girl-loves-cookies.jpg]

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

I posted this in a different thread but this one seems much more fitting.

"You need to check your fucking cis privilege" @55 seconds

This dude has to be a REALLY good actor.There is absolutely ZERO chance he just woke up one day and decided to be a woman.Any active duty Navy Seals that have seen action since 9/11 are certified KILLERS.So not only is the dude have some gender role issues he's a trained killer.Seals are the Alpha males of the Alpha males.I am absoluely shocked nobody in the Teams didn't pick up on his issues.I sure as hell would not want a dude like that watching my back in a battle.

My experience with the few special forces guys I know (and the stories they tell) is that 95% fall into the hard ass alpha category. And then there's that rare dude who's just a crazy motherfucker that they keep around to do crazy shit. Just judging from the 'before' pick I'd say he falls into that category.

Quote: (06-04-2013 08:41 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

This dude has to be a REALLY good actor.There is absolutely ZERO chance he just woke up one day and decided to be a woman.Any active duty Navy Seals that have seen action since 9/11 are certified KILLERS.So not only is the dude have some gender role issues he's a trained killer.Seals are the Alpha males of the Alpha males.I am absoluely shocked nobody in the Teams didn't pick up on his issues.I sure as hell would not want a dude like that watching my back in a battle.

Not a SEAL, but have deployed with a gay Infantry soldier and talked to other Infantrymen who deployed with gays. They mostly act just like everyone else and fly under the radar, the only guys who know are the guys in his squad or at most his platoon and it doesn't get any further than that. They don't loudly announce it to everyone they meet since they know some guys will want to start a fight or hold an undeserved bias against them. Down range the fact is a straight man who can't keep his cool, is a liar and leaves his guys hanging is the real faggot and true meaning of a 'blue falcon/buddy fucker' not the homo who can carry his own weight and more, and is a stone cold killer.