rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Michael Douglas: My cancer was caused by HPV

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/jun/...sex-cancer

Actor Michael Douglas says his oral cancer was caused by HPV contracted through cunnilingus.

[Image: mannedyret_-_falling_down.jpg]

Who did I catch this from?

[Image: FallingDown.jpg]

Don't worry! They have a vaccine for it!

Serious question, where and how do you get vaccinated for this (as a man)?
Is it expensive?

Quote:Quote:

Asked whether he now regretted his years of smoking and drinking, usually thought to be the cause of the disease, Douglas replied: "No.

Quote: (06-02-2013 07:26 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Is it expensive?

Ask your doctor. I was going to get vaccinated, but I missed the age cutoff. In the US if you're above 26 as a man you can't get vaccinated for some reason. I think it's because the original studies were done with people younger than 26. If I could get it I would.

More reason why it's beta and disgusting to eat pussy.
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

He said that, but his doctors did not.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (06-02-2013 08:35 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Come on. It's not beta to eat pussy. I only eat certain girls pussy, ones with really nice and clean pussies. Only a couple times have I eaten a girls pussy that I didn't fully want to and it was because it was the first time I was going to bang them, they asked me to, and I wanted to fuck and didn't want to go through the resistance or kill the mood, so I just said, "whatever, fuck it, my dick will be wet in about 5 minutes." And the girls were never unattractive, it was just they didn't meet my willing, pussy eating standards. I always did a half ass job and only did it for a few minutes. I like eating out a nice pussy because I fucking love pussy. I don't think I would date a girl if she didn't have a nice clean pussy, it's a prerequisite. One thing I've noticed is brothas almost never eat pussy. They think it's disgusting. I remember talking to one of my black buddies about going down on a girl and he said, "Yeah, niggas don't really eat pussy." He almost seemed disgusted that I would talk about it. Haha, that cracked me up.

Hell no. It's only beta if you do it only because she wants you to.

If I do it it's because (as above) she has clean pussy, and I love 69. What's more relaxing than letting some chick sit on your face and go to town on your cock?

I get off when she gets off, simple as. I don't do it for her, I do it for my own satisfaction.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Call me crazy but I actually like the unique taste of pussy. Alkaline and slightly salty if she's wet. This HPV thing sucks because I enjoy going down as foreplay. I don't see what the hell is beta about it. It's just fun in bed. Geez.

Quote: (06-03-2013 04:07 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I love 69.

I think 69 sucks, it's a pain in the ass. Very few girls can execute it well.

Quote: (06-03-2013 04:16 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 04:07 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I love 69.

I think 69 sucks, it's a pain in the ass. Very few girls can execute it well.

If it's hurting your ass then you're doing it wrong [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Throat cancer... one less thing I have to worry about.

Gardasil is what you're looking for.

And it only covers certain types of HPV.

I would definitely get the shot if you're able to.

Quote: (06-02-2013 08:22 PM)Neo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2013 07:26 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Is it expensive?

Ask your doctor. I was going to get vaccinated, but I missed the age cutoff. In the US if you're above 26 as a man you can't get vaccinated for some reason. I think it's because the original studies were done with people younger than 26. If I could get it I would.

It's only a recommendation that it be done under 26 because the vaccine has been tested on people under 26. My doc in the US didn't have a problem with administering it when I asked last year, I was I think 28 at the time. It just costs $100 x 3 shots.

Whatever yo, lollz.
[Image: attachment.jpg12465]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Haha, it's one of my favorite things.

Former NFL QB Jim Kelly just announced he has cancer in his jaw. With him it's probably from chewing tobacco...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

And since we're on the subject of STDs, I just saw a commercial during the Heat/Pacers game for a home HIV test, available at CVS and Walgreens called OraQuick. If you have it, I believe the virus is present in your saliva, which I believe is how you use this - you probably take a swab of the inside of your cheek, and in a few minutes you get the results. You don't have to mail anything in to a lab.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Michael Douglas's theme song:

Yea, when I read this it opened my eyes. I like goin down on sexy women, but hell, its even riskier than I thought.

Suppose you do go down on a girl who has HPV, is it now a sure thing that you get oral or throat cancer? Or is it just some small chance you get it? What's the actual likelihood of getting this cancer from going down?

^^That's what I want to know speakeasy. I'm starting to appreciate the art of licking pussy as I get older. I used to hate doing it. At least we can still safely lick girl's asses [Image: ohshit.gif]

Whatever in 30 years they'll have stem cells or throat replacement surgeries and people will live forever. Pussy eaters unite!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-04-2013 06:55 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Suppose you do go down on a girl who has HPV, is it now a sure thing that you get oral or throat cancer? Or is it just some small chance you get it? What's the actual likelihood of getting this cancer from going down?

Probably a small chance only. But why take this risk. For right now, I do not think anyone knows the actual risk of 1) acquiring an oral HPV infection from a single episode of oral sex on an infected girl 2) the risk getting an oropharangeal ("throat") squamous cancer as a result of the HPV infection.

The HPV vaccine (Gardasil) was developed predominantly to prevent HPV+ cervical cancer (also a squamous cancer). I believe Merck only tested it on these patients, and I do not know of current trials as primary prevention of "throat" cancer, but I would not be surprised if worked here too. Might as well get the vaccine if you are worried.

Interesting side note: the rise of HPV+ "throat" cancers (actually, base of tongue, tonsil, etc = oropharynx) is mostly in men. So, for whatever reason, women have much less risk. Going back to my point...feel free to safely put your dick in her mouth, but don't put your mouth on her pussy.

I have been preaching this for years. Pussy is there for your dick, not your mouth. Common sense.

Quote: (06-05-2013 03:00 AM)poutsara Wrote:  

I have been preaching this for years. Pussy is there for your dick, not your mouth. Common sense.

I must be a pervert then.