rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Regarding clothing and types of girls

Hello friends,

I've lurked here for a while reading and absorbing, and have just signed up.

I have a question regarding "suiting up" to score numbers and such. I have never been a suit guy, have always had success in my more surferish attire. Does the suit attract a certain type, or will all walks of women fall for it?

I ask because I'm not really into the women who are all fancy and made up. I love hippies, and hipsters. I stay away from women who walk in heels. Just not my type. Will suiting up help me with the type of women I'm attracted to? Or should I continue what I'm doing with the more casual look?

Thanks!

First, a question like this would belong in the newbie forum instead of the game forum.

Second, Use the search function. Clothes as they relate to game is a topic has been answered in one form or another many times.

Double Post by accident

Ditto to that. There's an extensive thread all about suit game that should answer any question you can think of.

Do you research in your area first.

If you want hipster girls then ask hipster girls what kind of style they like in a guy.

Look at the style of the guys that are dating hipster girls.

You probably won't wet a lot of hipster vaginas in a suit. The clothes you wear mean a lot to the type of girl you are attracting.

It is not coincidence that more professional women choose "professional looking men".

If you want to catch a rabbit it is better to dress like a rabbit.

Thanks guys, I always seem to forgot about the search. Makes sense about the clothing.