rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl's Facebook vs Reality

I got my haircut last week by a solid 9.5 Blonde, gorgeous face, big tits, fit body, decent ass. She gave me her number and said we should hang out and we did (kiss no bang yet, 2nd outing tomorrow) Anyways she ended up telling me in texts that basically she has no friends (had a child). Thats cool with me cause I just wanna bang. Anyways I checked her facebook and she literally has 300 likes per comment and everyone has a guy saying she is perfect.

Makes me laugh and reflect on how many tools are out there. They just need to man up and go for it. Some people use facebook to fill voids in their lives and this is a good example.

makes u laugh even when u havent banged her.. u need to step out of ur parents basement, baby.

The bird I'm banging at the minute, will post pictures of her and her husband and kid having a great time, then two hours later she is moaning about how much of a pussy he is. Then we get to fucking.

I know a dude that made up imaginary profiles of women that he then had make frinds with him and have a fight with each other over his posts. That's a mental illness.

How did you decide to ask her out? I usually don't hit on employees.

Was she extra nice to you?

Quote: (06-02-2013 04:35 AM)Ego Wrote:  

I know a dude that made up imaginary profiles of women that he then had make frinds with him and have a fight with each other over his posts. That's a mental illness.

LOL.. thats some advanced facebook game right there.

I have mental illnesses too btw!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23459.html

-g-: you should re-read this post.

Quote: (06-10-2012 07:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

-g-:

This thread and your previous one (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13154.html) are random stories that would be fine fodder for a personal blog, but not really a Game forum where we're actively sharing tips and seeking advice. Consider signing up for Wordpress and leaving the URL in your signature.

If you don't want to start a blog then drop it in the Everything Goes thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9856.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (06-02-2013 12:44 AM)-g- Wrote:  

I got my haircut last week by a solid 9.5 Blonde, gorgeous face, big tits, fit body, decent ass. She gave me her number and said we should hang out and we did (kiss no bang yet, 2nd outing tomorrow) Anyways she ended up telling me in texts that basically she has no friends (had a child). Thats cool with me cause I just wanna bang. Anyways I checked her facebook and she literally has 300 likes per comment and everyone has a guy saying she is perfect.

Makes me laugh and reflect on how many tools are out there. They just need to man up and go for it. Some people use facebook to fill voids in their lives and this is a good example.

You will be surprise what people do these days to fill voids in their lives. Like join a forum.

Two wolves

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson
about a battle that goes on inside people.

He said, “My son, the battle is between
two “wolves” inside us all.

One is Evil.
It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed,
arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies,
false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good.
It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute
and then asked his grandfather:
“Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee simply replied,
“The one you feed.”