rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Europe vs USA women

Europe vs USA women

What are the similarities between them?

Which one is better? why?

Are the stereotypes true? are there more fat chicks in the USA?

Trying to decide the best region to move to.

thanks

Europe vs USA women

Quote: (05-31-2013 06:19 PM)Jimjones Wrote:  

What are the similarities between them?

Which one is better? why?

Are the stereotypes true? are there more fat chicks in the USA?

Trying to decide the best region to move to.

thanks

[Image: facepalm.png]

Europe vs USA women

I almost feel that posts like this should result in some type of account suspension. Members should do research before starting a post that has already been answered 100x

Europe vs USA women

okay. lets show this guy some mercy. yes he deserves a good slap in the face.

because the search function is working fine on this site last time i checked.

but i know what its like to be green and have no information and to ask dumb questions. so lets educate him alittle.

have a listen to this video here. it will ANSWER all your questions. what you need to do is understand the game of what's happening and decided on which region of the world that you want to start looking in.

Europe vs USA women

Unfortunate name for an avatar...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Europe vs USA women

You already know it OP!

Europe vs USA women

i also want to leave one more video.

its audio that talks about obesity in america and how that fucks up the dating for men. so let this be a lesson to you OP. so this is more than enough info for you and should answer your questions. it's time to start looking into which part of the world you want to visit and what type of female you want.

do you want to be in south america, asia, east or western europe. there's alot infomation here and people here with lots of experience.

but next time use the search function.

Europe vs USA women

*face-palm* @OP. that question has been overkilled on the forum.

Europe vs USA women

Quote: (06-01-2013 01:17 PM)Riley400 Wrote:  

.There behavior is friendly.

Yes, that's why some on Rooshv are travelling thousands of miles across the globe and learn nasty sounding slavic languages...

Europe vs USA women

Very interesting topic dear ! In my opinion there is no difference between Europe and USA women i think they looks same.There behavior is friendly.

Quote: (06-05-2013 10:33 AM)Riley400 Wrote:  

Very interesting topic dear ! In my opinion there is no difference between Europe and USA women i think they looks same.There behavior is friendly.
floor stripper brisbane

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Europe vs USA women

Quote: (06-05-2013 10:53 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2013 10:33 AM)Riley400 Wrote:  

floor stripper brisbane

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

yeah man. i can't believe there is a man out there that actually believes there is NO difference.