rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick says she is late ...what to do what to say

post deleted.

[Image: mudhole-stomp-o.gif]

Make her take a pregancy test.

"Get dressed, I'll drive you to the clinic."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuMGbniab8m-PRYNvi8xC...7fsRUsEHKS]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

RUN FOR THE BORDER

"lets go up these stairs"

Use the Gmac - I'll think of proper punishment

Quote: (05-29-2013 07:26 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

For some reason, based on the deleted post and the responses afterward, methinks that's not what he meant. But considering that line, it still works... huh, how about that.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-29-2013 08:28 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2013 07:26 PM)Balkanite Wrote:  

For some reason, based on the deleted post and the responses afterward, methinks that's not what he meant. But considering that line, it still works... huh, how about that.

Indeed it's in my repertoire [Image: thumb.gif]

Pray!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

"You're late? What a coincidence, I'm late for my train. See ya, bitch!"

“Baby, I love you so much! I’m absolutely thrilled about our future together and the children and grandchildren we’re going to have.

As you know I have big financial plans that are going to put us and our family on easy street after just a few years of hard, uninterrupted work. If you have this baby now, we’re going to get knocked off course and we could be in serious financial jeopardy. We’re going to struggle day in and day out. We won’t be able to provide for it and our lives are going to be in constant poverty.

Baby, if you have this abortion, and I’m not saying that procedure will be an easy process to go through, I’ll be able to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity with my project, and within a few years, we’re going to have so much money !

I’m not going to be one of those losers who can’t take care of his wife and kids. I want to be a real father, a real man, and spoil my family. We’re going to take trips to Paris, eat at the best sushi restaurants, and live in a big house with a white picket-fence, sending our kids to the best schools in the country.

We’ll finally be able to live out our dreams!”

Drive her to the abortion clinic and make sure the procedure gets completed. Pay for it in full if you have to. Drive her home, then dump that bitch.

[Image: Screenshot_2012-10-11-15-43-44_1.png?itok=78y22dh1]