rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha male lessons from Rampage Jackson

So I says to the Reporter "I do what I wanna do, I'm Alpha.
I'm Alpha ...I'm Alpha.See you're a beta and I'm Alpha"

Does....does this make me Beta?

And she was digging it the whole time. Bright eyed and smiling.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

He was alpha...
he fell off his fight game. Several devastating losses.
GSP is a better "Alpha" role model.

Page has always been my favorite UFC fighter. I still remember the promos when he was up against Liddel. "Im gonna whoop Chucks ass!".

In typical female fashion, that interviewer made a huge deal about sexual harassment and how she didn't want Page dry humping her after the fact when others interviewed her. That little clip didnt show the whole thing. She was hitting on him hard and if she wanted to be treated like a reporter she should have just done her job and not acted like a thirsty slut. It may have also had something to do with Rampage probably fucking her once and tossing her away.

I remember a emech or WIA post a while back talking about physically picking a girl up off the ground if she tells you that your hot. Rampage upped the ante on that a bit but its the same concept.

Quote: (05-29-2013 11:05 AM)vinman Wrote:  

And she was digging it the whole time. Bright eyed and smiling.

I disagree. It appeared to me that she was bright eyed and smiling in spite of what he was doing rather than because of it. She was caught off guard and unsure how to respond since she was on camera. Hence the guy who knew and worked with her recognizing how she really felt and intervening at the end.

And here he does it again, but in this one he comes across as more of a clown:

Strange guy.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Lesnar is alpha apart from the fact that he married good ol'Sable