rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Local here. Any fellow Angelinos that want to hang some time and grab a beer and talk game, travel, whatever, I'm up for it. Or if you're just swinging through town on a RTW trip, hit me up too I can advise you on where to go.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

I'm also in the LA-area. Would be glad to meet up with guys who want to trade intel.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

I'm in and out of LA so if you guys know of any good bars/clubs, please share the info!

Los Angeles, CA (local)

What's the best weekend getaway spot to take a special girl from LA in your opinions?

I'm definitely not thinking San Fran/Vegas/Yosemite/Mammoth/Napa/etc. Would Maui or Kauai be good options or too touristy? I'm even not opposed to Costa Rica, but I heard the capital itself is a total dump and makes a horrible first impression.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

I thought a weekend getaway is supposed to be something fairly close by. Costa Rica is about a 5 hour flight from LAX I believe. With a radius like that I guess you can go pretty much anywhere on the continent you want as a weekend getaway.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

I was just in Santa Monica. Nice place, but didn't see allot of great talent like I would have expected..then again I was just passing through sort of.

PS - Our Central American chicas our here in DC beat your Mexicanas hands down all day. Not sure why.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Quote: (11-20-2010 11:37 PM)subutai Wrote:  

What's the best weekend getaway spot to take a special girl from LA in your opinions?

I'm definitely not thinking San Fran/Vegas/Yosemite/Mammoth/Napa/etc. Would Maui or Kauai be good options or too touristy? I'm even not opposed to Costa Rica, but I heard the capital itself is a total dump and makes a horrible first impression.

Dude, just go to the central coast (Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo etc.) Wine country, beaches, great restaurants. A 2-3 hour drive from LA. What more could you want? You could also head down to San Diego.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Quote: (11-23-2010 12:07 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I was just in Santa Monica. Nice place, but didn't see allot of great talent like I would have expected..then again I was just passing through sort of.

PS - Our Central American chicas our here in DC beat your Mexicanas hands down all day. Not sure why.

If you're into Latinas, San Diego is a much better place to check out. LA is full of cholos.

Yeah, I don't get why this is in the LA local section? LA girls aren't that much different from other girls so take her wherever the funk you want.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Catalina Island, Palm Springs, Ensenada, Lake Tahoe.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Wine country for sure. You could do the whole Sideways thing going north and have a blast. Also you could hit up Temecula, lots of wineries and only about 2 1/2 hrs away.

Next time I come down I'll hit ya'll up.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Hey guys,

I just moved to LA from the east coast a few months back, and I am searching for a reliable guy to go out and game with. In the meantime, I've been going out with friends who have no game or going out alone. Message me if you're interested in going out to pick up girls, whether it be once a week, once a month, once in a while, etc. I'm 23, decent game, live in K-town, like going out in DTLA, but I'm mobile.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Quote: (12-10-2010 06:40 PM)thrive Wrote:  

Hey guys,

I just moved to LA from the east coast a few months back, and I am searching for a reliable guy to go out and game with. In the meantime, I've been going out with friends who have no game or going out alone. Message me if you're interested in going out to pick up girls, whether it be once a week, once a month, once in a while, etc. I'm 23, decent game, live in K-town, like going out in DTLA, but I'm mobile.

Dude, you should've been in downtown last night for the monthly artwalk event. Fly girls out and about all over the place.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

For Angelinos and those swinging through, here is a calendar of events for downtown L.A. you can check out. Downtown is now the best place to hang in my opinion. I wouldn't waste much time in the Hollywood scene anymore.

http://213nightlife.com/calendar/

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Wow, surprised there's not more people out there gaming LA, when so many of the main posters (Mixx, etc.) are based here??

If anybody else is from around here and is in need of a wing, PM me.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Quote: (07-27-2010 04:53 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Local here. Any fellow Angelinos that want to hang some time and grab a beer and talk game, travel, whatever, I'm up for it. Or if you're just swinging through town on a RTW trip, hit me up too I can advise you on where to go.

Yo man, let's make this happen. I just went to Vegas with Gmac and Rookie, and I see the value of a solid wing. I need some reliable guys in LA to rival the DC team.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Special girl from LA? wtf, you already failed my friend. 99% of all girls are the same, as soon as you think one is special you lost.

And in LA, I seriously doubt there are many "special" girls left.

Los Angeles, CA (local)

Hey guys, bumping this

I just moved from SF to work in West LA. I'm 24, prefer night game. Tall, outgoing, dislike clubs, enjoy bars and cheap drinks. I tend to go to Newport a lot on weekends, week night drinks are in Venice or Santa Monica. Definitely trying to expand my ground, maybe try out some day game