rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 41 year old virgin

The 41 year old virgin

I'm a newly divorced man on a tour of SE Asia after a long time working in SW Asia as a contractor.

My thing is dating websites with some day approaches.

Recently I met a woman who I had been in touch for some time on Skype through a dating website, when I visited her home city.

She has a job, speaks English very well, and has a good sense of humor. She's about a 6, slender, about 5'4".

Anyways, we have a couple of dates, I get her back to my room on the second date.

I think she's just tight and been out of the game for awhile, she's grimacing and scooting her ass away as I'm pushing in, complaining about pain.

then at the end i see there is blood all over, and she starts crying. She was a virgin!

I end up spending some serious time with her, and she gets into the groove pretty well.

Now I am 56 and I know this is about a rare as it gets at my age, so I am getting a case of oneitis.

I thought I was barely getting started and now she's got into my OOD loop.

The 41 year old virgin

"at the end... she starts crying"
Fake.

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-26-2013 10:16 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

"at the end... she starts crying"
Fake.

There's always one on every board - the guy who says every story is fake or challenges for "proof."

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-26-2013 09:18 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Now I am 56 and I know this is about a rare as it gets at my age, so I am getting a case of oneitis.

Oneitis means you think this girl is special. If she was special she woulda been fucked when she first sprouted tits. There's no reason why you can't keep fucking her and chasing other tail at the same time.

Team Nachos

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-26-2013 11:07 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2013 09:18 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Oneitis means you think this girl is special. If she was special she woulda been fucked when she first sprouted tits. There's no reason why you can't keep fucking her and chasing other tail at the same time.

Yeah I do think she is special. Au contraire, nowadays isn't just about every girl getting fucked when she sprouts tits?

So this is a somewhat reserved somewhat religious Filipina who told me she had one "serious relationship" before but did not tell me the guy could never overcome her resistance until after.

If we talk about women slutting out and riding the carousel, and here's one that hasn't, and she gives it up for me, that is special. Mind you, I was married for 32 years and married relatively young.

I am not blind to the possible financial motives, even if they are unconscious in her case.

It's really a question of where I go next - back to Bangkok or back to Manila.

The 41 year old virgin

I think in coming from our culture, running into a woman that's a virgin past her mid-teens is like finding a Unicorn, standing in a field of four-leaved clovers, with a pot of gold hanging from its horn. In that sense, she IS special, and you cracked her, so she kind of belongs to you. There's nothing wrong with the feelings you're experiencing, but try not to spoil her too much. Don't let her think she can expect to see you whenever she wants. You need your space to bang other women if opportunities arise. In fact, force yourself to continue hunting. At the same time, keep this one as a regular - the one you go to for the dates, and just relaxing with. It's nice to have that every now and then.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-26-2013 12:13 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I think in coming from our culture, running into a woman that's a virgin past her mid-teens is like finding a Unicorn, standing in a field of four-leaved clovers, with a pot of gold hanging from its horn. In that sense, she IS special, and you cracked her, so she kind of belongs to you. There's nothing wrong with the feelings you're experiencing, but try not to spoil her too much. Don't let her think she can expect to see you whenever she wants. You need your space to bang other women if opportunities arise. In fact, force yourself to continue hunting. At the same time, keep this one as a regular - the one you go to for the dates, and just relaxing with. It's nice to have that every now and then.

This is good advice. I should give it a few weeks before I think about going back.

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-26-2013 12:27 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

This is good advice. I should give it a few weeks before I think about going back.

how far away does the chick live? different state? different country?

I would suggest focusing on women in your own city. When you are in your 41 year old's area, sure look her up. Otherwise, it just isn't practical.

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-26-2013 12:31 PM)master_thespian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2013 12:27 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

how far away does the chick live? different state? different country?

I would suggest focusing on women in your own city. When you are in your 41 year old's area, sure look her up. Otherwise, it just isn't practical.

I don't have my own city anymore. I am pretty much free to go anywhere, with some cost controls.

I've been through 13 women in the last three months. I can see how they are investing all kinds of hopes in their relationship with me. I can't open Skype or Yahoo messenger without getting all kinds of messages from these women.

I can see how these hopes range in a spectrum from the most clearly mercenary to the most subjectively loving. I have no illusions that any woman will remain loyal if I falter or fail. So it's been pretty easy to next these women or keep them on a back burner, even though it bothers me a little breaking their hearts. This one, the virgin, is different because I know I am special to her for all of the biomechanical reasons. She also wants to try to have a baby ASAP before her time is up and the risk gets any higher.

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-27-2013 01:31 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

She also wants to try to have a baby ASAP before her time is up and the risk gets any higher.

Steer way clear. She's off her rocker if she's trying to have a baby at 41. What does she expect, to be 57 with a teenage daughter?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The 41 year old virgin

She was on the rag.

The 41 year old virgin

Quote: (05-30-2013 05:08 PM)germanico Wrote:  

She was on the rag.

Nope, aside from the difficulty penetrating and the color and amount of blood when we first did it, i was with her when she had her period ten days later.

The 41 year old virgin

Damn.

Well, if you like spending time with her, enjoy.

If not, move on. Dont feel sorry for her, you did something good for her. Being 40 and unsexed is not healthy. Perhaps she has issues she hasnt showed around you?

The 41 year old virgin

I won't feel sorry for her if it does not work out, but I like the adoration and devotion she is giving me. "You made me a total woman," etc.

I'll spend some more time with her and see what issues pop up. So far the only issue is her intense desire for me and her panic that I might leave. Which is good for me to some extent but there have been mild freak-outs. She admits she was "very picky" in the past. I know that the usual economic issues are probably spinning more or less deeper in her brain, but she's not destitute and has a degree, a job and skills.

When you're 56, you have to wonder if it's going to get any better.

Quote: (05-31-2013 02:55 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Damn.

Well, if you like spending time with her, enjoy.

If not, move on. Dont feel sorry for her, you did something good for her. Being 40 and unsexed is not healthy. Perhaps she has issues she hasnt showed around you?

The 41 year old virgin

She may as well had been a virgin at the same time she was no longer a virgin.

In some pretty rare cases, women's bodies grow their himen again (that delicate skin that breaks during their first intercourse) which looks, feels and bleeds like normal girl's himens.

Hell, there is even plastic surgery to become virgins again, it's called hymen reconstruction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy