rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

critique for first date on match

No kiss. Used roosh's bathroom excuse but she stood by the open door. Beta move. Asked if I could kiss her but she said I don't kiss on the first date. Should I have just kissed her? Should I go for a second date? She said she does pole dancing as a class and I asked questions about it but I tried to pretend like I wasn't too interested. She said during the date she's a catholic and wants to get married. I touched her 5 times during the date on the arm. Used roosh's palm reading move. Any critiques welcome. Seems like she's looking for a long term. I don't know if I am. Should I lead her in for the bang?

Never ask permission to kiss a girl. Nothing kills the mood and dries up panties faster. From the sounds of it, you likely won't get a chance to take this girl on a second date, so I would learn from you mistakes and apply this to your next first date.

Instead of asking and if you are 95% unsure you could always say "I'm going to kiss you now"

Then judge body language. If open then attack!

I have a rule that if I dont at least get a heavy makeout session on the first date then I dont bother contacting them again. If you dont get that then I think they just arent very into you or they are time wasters and gonna take too long anyway.

Asking to kiss a girl is something that worked for past generations. You have to go for it.

Guys these days and their robotic game techniques... you touched a girl FIVE times? So what? Stop counting, that's part of your problem. Your game needs to feel natural, if you're focused on "techniques" ON the date you've already screwed yourself. Go in with a basic plan of what you're going to do then wing it. That's how you bang women. And drop the Mystery Method lingo.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

So I wrote that first post right after the date last night. Afterwards I went to a bar, met a bbw and took her back to my place under the guise of playing guitar. This time, I just said come over here and kissed her several times. At one point, she said she wanted to take it real slow, but she kept staying so we made out some more until she said wow your persistent. Long story short, I got my first real pull, ate pussy for the first time, fucked her but could not stay hard so I face fucked for awhile and tried to finger her through the night. What ended up happening was that I got nauseous from all the drinking that I went to the bathroom, threw up and passed out. My mouth tastes weird. This is the third time that I could not stay hard w a girl. Not sure what the problem is.

Have you drank heavily before all 3 failed fuck attempts? If so, pace yourself on the drinking.

Don't eat pussy. Not the first night. That's how you wind up with cold sores and a sore throat a week later. If she went home with you the first night, odds are she had big creamy load shot in her pussy earlier that day.

Never ask to kiss. Just do it. Worse case scenario she pulls away, laughs in your face and calls you a loser. She won't, but if she does, say 'Next' and walk away.

All that being said, props on going back out the same night and being persistant. The ability to go hard all night will = many more bangs in your life.

" If she went home with you the first night, odds are she had big creamy load shot in her pussy earlier that day."

Or even worse

She got gangbang by a group of black guys.

But good job on pulling her to your crib with the playing guitar excuse.

In regards to your first date;

Always try to go for the bang not just a kiss.

Not all first dates are going to result in a bang. My personal success so far is about 75% for first dates.

Some girls need to not feel like a slut. Your job is to try until you reach a dead end.

Roosh restart move is key in escalation.

Quote: (05-23-2013 07:49 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

" If she went home with you the first night, odds are she had big creamy load shot in her pussy earlier that day."

Or even worse

She got gangbang by a group of black guys.

But good job on pulling her to your crib with the playing guitar excuse.

In regards to your first date;

Always try to go for the bang not just a kiss.

Not all first dates are going to result in a bang. My personal success so far is about 75% for first dates.

Some girls need to not feel like a slut. Your job is to try until you reach a dead end.

Roosh restart move is key in escalation.

Yeah, I used the excuse that I needed to go pee in order for her to let me into her apartment when i dropped her off. But the door was already open, and she was standing by it so...

lean in and kiss her and keep trying to escalate the situation

...you won't know if she's going to reject or accept the move until you try.

If you're getting dizzy and puking the same night you're having difficulty getting hard, then the erection issue is definitely related to excessive drinking.

Try drinking to get a buzz and not to get hammered - you'll fuck much better.

Is it possible to night game without drinking? I see one RSD guy who says he doesn't drink when he goes out night, but I don't how one can get away with not ordering anything at the bar. That just looks weird to me. However, I can't seem to hold my liquor. I throw up after like 3-4 drinks[Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (05-23-2013 11:56 PM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

Is it possible to night game without drinking? I see one RSD guy who says he doesn't drink when he goes out night, but I don't how one can get away with not ordering anything at the bar. That just looks weird to me. However, I can't seem to hold my liquor. I throw up after like 3-4 drinks[Image: confused.gif]

Whenever I go out whether it's solo to try and meet someone or a bar date with someone I already met (online, from another night etc.) I NEVER go beyond two drinks in the bar and it's usually only one. Any additional drinking is done at my place and it's only 1-2 more at that. For me doing that allows me to always stay relatively sober and in control. Besides, your plan should be for HER to be getting a little buzzed at your place where the logistics are perfect for the bang.

Quote: (05-23-2013 11:56 PM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

It is definitely possible to go out without drinking.

Order a seltzer and lime, coke, w.e you want at the bar and leave a few dollars tip so that the bartender likes you/doesn't mind that you aren't spending $ on real drinks.

Then when you walk around it'll look like you're carrying a drink, and you'll feel more comfortable having something in your hand.

She was fat and you drank too much, that'll dissolve a boner in 2 seconds.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-23-2013 05:59 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Asking to kiss a girl is something that worked for past generations. You have to go for it.

Guys these days and their robotic game techniques... you touched a girl FIVE times? So what? Stop counting, that's part of your problem. Your game needs to feel natural, if you're focused on "techniques" ON the date you've already screwed yourself. Go in with a basic plan of what you're going to do then wing it. That's how you bang women. And drop the Mystery Method lingo.

I wanted to F close her but couldn't even go for the K close because she didn't give me any IOIs even though I escalated my kino.