rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reading women's faces.

Reading women's faces.

no I don't mean facial expressions, actual faces.

I may be going insane but I've picked up on certain facial characteristics that tend to be common with bitchy and non-nurturing females.
The biggest one is the manjaw of course.
Also, small beady eyes that are close together.

[Image: amanda_marcotte-01.jpg]

Look at her! Her eyes tell everything!
There is a reason women put on fake eyelashes, it will make their eyes look a bit more distanced from each other and larger. With the help of makeup they can look more "sweet"

Look at the angle of the eyebrows. There is no nurturing quality at all. Combined with her eyes there is a soul-less quality to her stare. I can't quite tell what it is about the eyebrows but hopefully you guys see it too.

I've always just sort of known with female's faces which ones would make good mothers.

Reading women's faces.

Look at that manjaw. Look at that thing! You can grate cheese on it. It is a sign of high testosterone.

Reading women's faces.

[Image: 20091007_617543.jpg]

I don't know what made me think of this, but remember how much fun Oblivion was?

Reading women's faces.

Marcunt's ugly as fuck, but here's a younger picture of her:

[Image: amandamarcotte.jpg]

The point is to be aware of the manjaw and other masculine physical traits. For example, all else being equal a girl with a deep, froglike voice is more apt to be man-like with all that it entails in terms of promiscuity, lack of nurturing instinct, masculine personality, vulgarity, and superficiality.

In other words, if you have two equally cute girls, go with the one with the higher pitched voice, the more feminine waist to hip ratio, and the smaller jawline. In terms of personality traits, go with the girl who wants to get married, have children, become a housewife, take care of baby manatees, and crochet blankets for starving children in the Sudan.

Reading women's faces.

Masculine facial traits include:

Pronounced chin
Robust brow region; small eyes
Marked mandibular breadth (wide jaw)
Strong chin
High, pronounced nose bridge and/or greater nasal width

Feminine facial traits are neontenous traits, signals of youth (i.e. traits that children/babies have), basically the opposite of above:

Gracile features, flatter faces
Reduced chin
Reduced brow region; large eyes
Weak chin
Low, subdued nose bridge, with lesser nasal width

This is why East Asian girls and white girls are so popular among men. East Asian girls have the most gracile facial morphology; white girls "cheat" with large eyes.

Australian aboriginine face that characterizes masculine traits:

[Image: aboriginal20jimmy20walkabout-20pitjantjara-tribe.jpg]

Half-Asian Half-white girl face that characterizes feminine traits:

[Image: leah-dizon.jpg]

tl;dr: woman in OP's post is 10/10, would fit masculine facial morphology

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Reading women's faces.

[Image: amandamarcotte.jpg]

Her lips are thin and there is something about the closure that irritates me.

Reading women's faces.

Quote: (05-21-2013 11:39 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

I may be going insane but I've picked up on certain facial characteristics that tend to be common with bitchy and non-nurturing females.

There is a reason women put on fake eyelashes, it will make their eyes look a bit more distanced from each other and larger. With the help of makeup they can look more "sweet"

Look at the angle of the eyebrows. There is no nurturing quality at all. Combined with her eyes there is a soul-less quality to her stare. I can't quite tell what it is about the eyebrows but hopefully you guys see it too.

I've always just sort of known with female's faces which ones would make good mothers.

You're not going insane: people have been judged on their facial characteristics in this manner since time immemorial, not just women. People with beady eyes like Marcotte's, for example, are distrusted because small eyes are associated with backstabbing and criminality. Look at mug shots of people who've been arrested for petty crimes like theft, murder etc. They almost always have small, beady eyes that are narrowly spaced.

On the flip side, people with larger, wider-spaced eyes are viewed as being more trustworthy, intelligent, and in the case of women, more feminine. This is in part because large eyes are associated with aristocracy and intelligence; in ancient Egyptian and Greek art, gods were always depicted with large eyes. Depictions of Jesus Christ (from the Renaissance to eastern Orthodox art) also show him as having large eyes.

Another feminist, Jessica Valenti:

[Image: Jessicavalenti.jpg]

She looks similar to Marcotte: small, beady eyes; a piercing, hateful glare; a gigantic jaw. Compare to St. Vincent, whose public persona is that of being sweet and innocent, to the point where she has an obnoxiously vocal following of beta orbiters:

[Image: vincentspan.jpg]

Knowing nothing about these women, which do you think would be easier to get along with? More nurturing? More honest?

Reading women's faces.

Marcotte and Valenti have a similar nose,eyes,eyebrows setup going on as well as manjaws.

And yes it kind of annoys me that St. Vincent is making music even though I enjoy it, because she looks like she should be bred as soon as possible.

Reading women's faces.

What I'm curious about is if there's a limit to feminine facial features beyond which it becomes ugly? There definitely is for men, just go to the gym and you'll notice girls tend to check out the fit guys with softer (but still angular) facial features, rather than the meatheads with giant necks, beady eyes, and wide jaws. On the other hand figure plenty of omegas beat it to anime drawings, which are stylized to be feminine beyond what's physically possible...

Reading women's faces.

Quote: (05-22-2013 12:28 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

What I'm curious about is if there's a limit to feminine facial features beyond which it becomes ugly? There definitely is for men, just go to the gym and you'll notice girls tend to check out the fit guys with softer (but still angular) facial features, rather than the meatheads with giant necks, beady eyes, and wide jaws. On the other hand figure plenty of omegas beat it to anime drawings, which are stylized to be feminine beyond what's physically possible...

As with all things in life, there can be too much of a good thing. The question is where that critical point is, where increased femininity starts taking away from attractiveness.

People tend to find arithmetically average faces more attractive; that's why facial composites tend to be more attractive than the average attractiveness of their constituents, although they generally aren't as attractive as their most attractive constituent(s).

Arithmetically average face != face of average attractiveness.

For girls, there's a trade-off between having an arithmetically average face, and a hyper-feminine face--there is a certain degree of Goldilockedness to it. I suppose the best one can hope to do is to lie on the efficient frontier between arithmetically averageness and femininity.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Reading women's faces.

Quote: (05-22-2013 12:18 AM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2013 11:39 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

You're not going insane: people have been judged on their facial characteristics in this manner since time immemorial, not just women. People with beady eyes like Marcotte's, for example, are distrusted because small eyes are associated with backstabbing and criminality. Look at mug shots of people who've been arrested for petty crimes like theft, murder etc. They almost always have small, beady eyes that are narrowly spaced.

On the flip side, people with larger, wider-spaced eyes are viewed as being more trustworthy, intelligent, and in the case of women, more feminine. This is in part because large eyes are associated with aristocracy and intelligence; in ancient Egyptian and Greek art, gods were always depicted with large eyes. Depictions of Jesus Christ (from the Renaissance to eastern Orthodox art) also show him as having large eyes.

Another feminist, Jessica Valenti:

[Image: Jessicavalenti.jpg]

She looks similar to Marcotte: small, beady eyes; a piercing, hateful glare; a gigantic jaw. Compare to St. Vincent, whose public persona is that of being sweet and innocent, to the point where she has an obnoxiously vocal following of beta orbiters:

[Image: vincentspan.jpg]

Knowing nothing about these women, which do you think would be easier to get along with? More nurturing? More honest?

Valent's sporting that forearm fur associated with mannish traits.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Reading women's faces.

Quote: (05-22-2013 12:18 AM)Matt Forney Wrote:  

Look at mug shots of people who've been arrested for petty crimes like theft, murder etc. They almost always have small, beady eyes that are narrowly spaced.

Are big eyed men with far spacing feminine then?

Reading women's faces.

This should be in the game section.

Reading women's faces.

I see lots of twats with crazy eyes in my day-to-day life.
They look like theyre about to snap every moment.

Reading women's faces.

Welcome to Edenic Phrenology.

Yes I am Koanic.

Bigeye widespace girls are quality. Warm, generous, sensitive.

Deep socket girls have intellectual depth, honesty, and conscientiousness.

Choose wisely.

Of course overall testosterone tells also play an important role.

Chick Roosh posted is narrowspace - self interested, tougher, sharper. Plus manjaw means stay away.

If a woman has a low digit ratio, you can discuss things rationally with her. High, she will be a solipsistic disjointed hamster-fest.

Lots of models have deepsock bigeye widespace. I have two in my shareflat now. Nice people, I like.

See Jenna Marbles for another great example of good facial structure. Beloved for a reason. Widespace = silly goose.

"Are big eyed men with far spacing feminine then?"

They are certainly more in touch with their feminine side than narrowspace smalleye men are. This can translate into being a pussy or being a charismatic pussy slayer. Depends on other factors.

Reading women's faces.

Apart from the wide chin, and grumpyface I never got the hate on Valenti's appearance based on that commonly shared photo, because it's fairly flattering. Her eyes look fine. She's got nice plump cupid-bow lips. Minimal face fat. Long wavy shiny hair. Nice skin. A little jewelry. The armhair isn't visible at smaller sizes.

It's not until I saw some other pictures that I noticed how prominent the masculine features were.

[Image: SLwMV8b.jpg]
[Image: Jessica-Valenti-at-home-001.jpg]
[Image: ukWax1P.jpg]

Reading women's faces.

Valenti is passable now, but as she ages she's just going to look more and more masculine.

Reading women's faces.

Get good at this then you can literally judge a book by its covering and be right about at least 80% of the time.

Reading women's faces.

Quote: (05-22-2013 12:04 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

Masculine facial traits include:

Pronounced chin
Robust brow region; small eyes
Marked mandibular breadth (wide jaw)
Strong chin
High, pronounced nose bridge and/or greater nasal width

Feminine facial traits are neontenous traits, signals of youth (i.e. traits that children/babies have), basically the opposite of above:

Gracile features, flatter faces
Reduced chin
Reduced brow region; large eyes
Weak chin
Low, subdued nose bridge, with lesser nasal width

This is why East Asian girls and white girls are so popular among men. East Asian girls have the most gracile facial morphology; white girls "cheat" with large eyes.

Australian aboriginine face that characterizes masculine traits:

[Image: aboriginal20jimmy20walkabout-20pitjantjara-tribe.jpg]

I think these are better examples of highly-masculine faces:

[Image: rampagejackson.jpg]

[Image: John-Ruiz-Nikolay-Valuev18.jpg]

[Image: seabass_interview.jpg]

Studies have shown that people can pick criminals out of photos without knowing anything about their background. These are often men with very masculine facial morphology. Even though you wouldn't think these superficial traits would influence personality, it seems as though they do.

Men who are have feminine faces may still be highly desirable to women but they will be seen as "boyishly" handsome or "babyfaces". They are not feared by other men. Some are even assumed to be gay. For example:

[Image: 217_22493132464_7871_n.jpg]

[Image: gael_garcia_bernal02.jpg]

[Image: 9941f_lee_min_ho_hairstyle_b.jpg]

These latter men don't provoke anxiety in people while the masculine faces look fearful and criminal-prone. I'd be curious to know which group gets more sex. Handsome feminine-face men or masculine men with hard facial features.

Reading women's faces.

Quote: (05-22-2013 04:41 AM)Joseph_Dantes Wrote:  

Welcome to Edenic Phrenology.

Yes I am Koanic.

Bigeye widespace girls are quality. Warm, generous, sensitive.

Deep socket girls have intellectual depth, honesty, and conscientiousness.

Choose wisely.

what about eye widespace + large jaw?

[Image: mn-499-entre2amores-dafne-isaac-luz.jpg]

[Image: gabriela_duarte_-_15-03_-_foto-_alex_furquim-8.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Reading women's faces.

"what about eye widespace + large jaw?"

That chick is not widespace, but she is definitely bigjaw and wideface. The latter two are testosterone indicators, so I would expect more aggression, abrasiveness, higher sex drive - pretty much how Roissy describes his lawyer chicks. Her eyes are not very large, either, so reduced sensitivity.

It's a bit confusing because the woman is Brazilian, so her facial expression, body language and culture are not nearly as femcunt as you would expect if those features were on an American chick. Culture also matters.

Reading women's faces.

Sometimes a not bad looking girl is more widefaced than one would like,but in this case the girl got her old man's jaw

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRogH39revkYlBA6d6z9d-..._NCNhvIqLm]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Reading women's faces.

For an excellent example of how facial morphology shapes the player, compare Roosh to Mark Manson. Manson is deepsock bigeye and possibly widishspace, I can't remember. Roosh is narrowspace, deepsock, and possibly smallisheye, can't remember.

Result: Roosh is very self interested. Everything revolves around techniques to get his nut. Lots of practicality, much less emo self-reflection. But Roosh lacks charismatic empathy and thermogenic charisma, you could say.

Manson is much more focused on emotional processing. Deep relationships, deep connections, lots of emo introspection.

Manson has a handicap Roosh doesn't have - extreme sensitivity and internal emotional obsessiveness which he needs to process his way out of to perform socially.

Both of them are deep socket and therefore produce tons of analytical text and are radically honest compared to the average population.

I believe that Tyler from RSD is another example of deepsockets who had to obsessively analyze his way out of miscalibrated introversion.

Reading women's faces.

Quote: (05-23-2013 12:30 AM)Joseph_Dantes Wrote:  

Result: Roosh is very self interested. Everything revolves around techniques to get his nut. Lots of practicality, much less emo self-reflection. But Roosh lacks charismatic empathy and thermogenic charisma, you could say.

Roosh is this accurate?

Reading women's faces.

Are you guys nuts?
Physiognomy is a discredited science.

People often live up to the expectation of their facial features, but, judging them on that basis is a platform for being an idiot. Beyond the expected interference of a self fulfilling type prophecy agenda, there is nothing in this. It's for idiots and old women from the Maghreb who live in Switzerland.

But don't