rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were retired?

If you were retired?

Ok last couple of days many posts have been relating to retirement. I am curious if you were retired what would you be doing with your free time?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

If you were retired?

Quote: (05-21-2013 12:36 AM)bacon Wrote:  

Ok last couple of days many posts have been relating to retirement. I am curious if you were retired what would you be doing with your free time?

I haven't been working for anyone else for 1.5 years and I've been making movies and music, directing all my energy into the creative things I've been interested all my life. I've been working harder than I did on my "day job" although while I worked I worked part-time on creative stuff so I was working 60 hours a week.

I feel the term retired doesn't really apply to me, that's for people where their job was the center of their life, for me it was always just a way to get money to do more important things.