rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jizzabel author calls female purity BS

http://jezebel.com/female-purity-is-bullshit-493278191

Some highlights:

Quote:Quote:

Men can't actually care whether or not women are "pure," because there is no way for "purity" to be verified. It's just not a real thing, and chasing some phantom virtue for your entire life is a great way to ensure that you waste your goddamn life.

Even little girls are not pure. Shit ain't real, men made this up to enslave women.

I hereby like to define "female purity" as the number of cocks a woman has had in any of her holes, with 0 cocks meaning pure and a >0 number meaning not pure.

Queer women, fat women, women in pain, women trying to practice very basic self-care and sexual reclamation—they're all subject to unsolicited male assessment and exploited for male arousal.

Bitch wants to be independent and doesn't want to be "unsolicitedly assessed" by men. Men use sex to exploit women.

Everyone makes unhealthy choices sometimes. Life is long and complex. Everyone has sex with partners they regret

Way to justify female promiscuity. Time to end this article with a big headline:

So, Girls, Fuck All of It

Of course, no man wants a woman who is fit to raise a family. We only want women for sex and it is men's fault that a high percentage of women in the 21st century are only good for one-night stands and aren't fit for raising a family. Women take no part in this equation, it is all men's fault.

I expect nothing less from this author:

[Image: VQ5hvfM.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

hey this is progress! at least she said "sexual partners we regret" and not "we all get raped"

Quote: (05-19-2013 03:56 AM)clever alias Wrote:  

hey this is progress! at least she said "sexual partners we regret" and not "we all get raped"

hahaha, awesome

The cunts are, indeed free to fuck whoever they want, provided we're not the ones who'll be subsidizing her bastards.
Her personal choice, should be her own responsibility, the thuglet gestating inside that womb will surely grow up to be a thug, for genetic reasons alone.
If Lindy West writes an article about how, men are not needed to subsidize the consequences of a cunt's sluttiness, then I'd credit the Femcunts where it's due.
But these pieces of subhuman shit aren't libertarian capitalists, are they?
The Ameriskank free to fuck whoever she wants= Personal choice
A successful Beta male that wants to keep his hard earned money= Personal choice.
That's the deal, take it or leave it, you dumb bitch.

I didn't click on the link because I don't want them to get Web hits. But I want to address the bogus issue of "slut-shaming," yet another phrase feminists invented to absolve women of responsibility.

Women have problems when men judge them on their partner count, but no problem judging men on their lack of partners, hence the "basement-dweller" cliche. Since it's easy for women to rack up partners but harder for men, there is a reason for these different standards -- which are mistakenly called "double standards" -- but I digress.

Is there any way we can coin a phrase like "slut-shaming" to shut them the fuck up about the alleged "basement-dwellers?" When you control language you control the debate and it seems feminists are really good at coming up with these stupid little buzz-words that the media picks up on.

You know, I couldn't help but notice once again how fat Lindy West is.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Quote: (05-19-2013 05:11 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

You know, I couldn't help but notice once again how fat Lindy West is.

There are some women who you look at and say "Gee, if she just lost some weight she'd be pretty." Lindy West is not one of those women.

Like the Joker, she's ugly and alone.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

I'm curious - why give this site any attention?

Their whole purpose is to generate bating content to get clicks and get paid ad money.

I can at least respect their hustle to a certain degree but why are we letting it affect us?

The writer's fat and just happens to be a feminist. Her opinion is disqualified right away.

Quote: (05-19-2013 05:41 AM)Mike_Doe Wrote:  

Their whole purpose is to generate bating content to get clicks and get paid ad money.

I can at least respect their hustle to a certain degree but why are we letting it affect us?

The writer's fat and just happens to be a feminist. Her opinion is disqualified right away.

Sites like jizzabel are important precisely because of that: lots of people read them and form their opinions based on some stupid journalist-cunt's verbal diarrhea. That is how feminism penetrates into cultures and that is the reason why wiser societies (e.g. the muslims') are very closed and frantic about keeping their women at bay.

It will take thousands of sites like ROK to restore balance in the force.

Team Nachos

Ive said it before we should stop giving those twats backlinks and attention.
The jizzabel url should be automatically made unclickable when you try to post a link here.

Quote: (05-19-2013 05:48 AM)tapanar Wrote:  

Sites like jizzabel are important precisely because of that: lots of people read them and form their opinions based on some stupid journalist-cunt's verbal diarrhea. That is how feminism penetrates into cultures and that is the reason why wiser societies (e.g. the muslims') are very closed and frantic about keeping their women at bay.

It will take thousands of sites like ROK to restore balance in the force.

Feminists are, ironically, masters of Goebbels's famed doctrine "If you tell a lie ten times it becomes a truth." If you doubt that they have been successful in controlling the public opinion (and judicial practice) exactly by publishing that kind of drivel over and over, just look at how many women believe there is a glass ceiling, wage gap, rape culture, that custody should go to women by default, etc etc.

That said, since we have all decided to live our lives as far away from feminist tentacles as possible and won't be fighting them other than by living well, it is irrelevant whether it is best to face or ignore their lies.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

They can bitch and moan all they want about life being unfair for women but at the end of the day it's the man that proposes marriage to the woman and if her openly slutty ways turn off the quality men that they want ....who's fault is it?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR53AwIRA6qAlFEgcGUny9...XSnqjntC-g]

Team Nachos

And I was just thinking yesterday that it was so nice that the forum hadn't given any clicks to jezebel lately.

I have a Pavlovian reaction to the name Lindy West. I get naesous when I remember her stuffing her face with oreos like a barnyard pig at feeding time.

Quote: (05-19-2013 08:41 AM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

I have a Pavlovian reaction to the name Lindy West. I get naesous when I remember her stuffing her face with oreos like a barnyard pig at feeding time.

Dislike. That is unfair harsh to barnyard pigs.

Quote: (05-19-2013 08:56 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2013 08:41 AM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

Dislike. That is unfair harsh to barnyard pigs.

Reminds me of an old joke I'll paraphrase:

They said Lindy wasn't fit to eat with the pigs -- but I said she was!

Quote: (05-19-2013 08:58 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Reminds me of an old joke I'll paraphrase:

They said Lindy wasn't fit to eat with the pigs -- but I said she was!

I respectfully disagree.

Just because pigs often eat trash, doesn't mean they should associate with it.

Check out what I found: a black woman schools Lindy West for West's review of the Tyler Perry movie "Temptation." She wonders what makes West an expert on the black family and gets peeved at West's views on women and cooking around 3:30.

Someone should sample the phrase "So please spare me with this bullcrap, Lindy West" that comes up around 4:52.

"Movies don't define you as a woman. You define you as a woman...so please don't box us into a box."

Quote: (05-19-2013 03:52 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I expect nothing less from this author:

[Image: VQ5hvfM.gif]

I heard this is what sex with her fat ass looks like...

[Image: mountain-climber.jpg]

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

My head hurt when I read that.

Feminist thinking: Not attractive? Become a "writer" bashing men for having standards and fat-shaming. That way, one of them will eventually fuck me!

Biggest [Image: troll.gif] is in the form of this crap. Just give the children a pat on the head and move on.

Keep in mind. No one, even most other progressives, takes Lindy West seriously. Jezebel is hamster feed for sad fat ladies

I thought feminists were all about how individuals should be allowed to make their own sexual choices - so why the shaming of guys who want girls that haven't been around the block? If you don't want people to shame those who prefer transgender pansexual cis whatever partners then don't shame guys who want a certain type of women.