rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best girls in Latin America

Hi

I am wondering if anyone here is widely travelled in Latin America could share their impressions and experiences of the girls in the various countries.

Of particular interest to me, Columbia, Venezuela and Panama.

Thanks

I've never met an ugly Columbian girl. I'm sure a few must exist, but I've never run across one.

Panama: Haven't heard good things in terms of attractiveness

Venezuela: Most beauty queens per capita. Take their appearance quite seriously, especially the middle class chicks. Was there for 10 days and the girls are prettier than places like ecuador, peru, and bolivia.

Colombia: I hear nothing but good things. I'm planning on going there next.

Brazil: Can't get better than this. Pretty, sexual girls

Argentina: Most beautiful girls you will see in your life. But not that easy to get with.

I've only met one girl from Panama and she was quite hot. Very fair-skin too which was a surprise since I thought most central American women are very dark and Indian looking.

Quote: (08-13-2008 09:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I've only met one girl from Panama and she was quite hot. Very fair-skin too which was a surprise since I thought most central American women are very dark and Indian looking.

I wish. Give me an indigenous looking woman any day of the week, and 2wice on Sunday.

Quote: (08-16-2008 11:46 AM)broken Wrote:  

I wish. Give me an indigenous looking woman any day of the week, and 2wice on Sunday.

[Image: amazed.gif]

Just came back from Cali, Colombia. Had a great time, the women there are beauuuuttiiiifullllll....they are very approachable. A lot of the women there work and they had a lot of pride. There are a lot of afro-Colombian women in cali which was good for me because I'm a black man. I blended in but they could tell I wasn't from there. It was all good, they were very friendly. I made a pit stop in Panama city. The women there are beautiful as well, the actual Panamanian women have the Aztec-Inca Indian look..very beautiful nonetheless. The funny thing is, I've been there twice and I have not yet banged a Panamanian women there but have Banged several Colombian women. It's weird. But if I were there for an extended period of time, I can. I'm on my way to Costa Rica in October so I should have a report then.

Nice report grimytraveler. Maybe we should start a brothaman travel guide. You know because there's some destinations white dudes may rave about that may not be good for us. Your report of Columbia sounds very promising. Almost all Columbian women I meet in the US are beautiful. There's one in my apartment that is so-so but she could be cute on a good day and there's second VERY hot Columbian MILF in my apartment.

What is latin america like for older, late 30s, early 40s guys?

Now, I am not talking about the balding older guy with a middle age spread and pants with an elastic waistband. But, a fairly decent young looking guy with a flat stomach, all his natual hair, well dressed etc..

What kinda reaction would one expect from the 20 something hotties? From what I have heard there is no age stigma in Brazil, not sure about other countries. Anybody have first hand experience?

ManHand: There's only one way to find out. I ran into a lot of older gringos in rio... most were on their second or third trip there. Don't know if they are paying for prostitutes or not but they seem to like it.

Quote: (08-25-2008 10:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

ManHand: There's only one way to find out. I ran into a lot of older gringos in rio... most were on their second or third trip there. Don't know if they are paying for prostitutes or not but they seem to like it.

Yeah, I was hoping for an advanced scouting report. What about the Brazilian couples? Did you notice any age differences there?

I didn't pay attention to that, but if any culture is open to large age differences, it would be brazilians.

Of the countries I have visited in South America, I would rank it like this:

Colombia
Brazil
Peru
Ecuador
Bolivia

Those girls give me more energy than the best Columbian Co-ca-ee-na (cocaine). [Image: biggrin.gif]

Okay, I really have to add Columbia to my list of must visit places after seeing those chic photos, BUT...what about the violence situation? I've heard things about Columbia that make me seriously not want to go there. Even Rio as bad as it sound seems like you'd be okay if you keep a sharp street sense about you. But Columbia, I heard you will get robbed in broad daylight in Bogata in plain view of police officers(the cops probably have you set up). Can someone who's been there tell me if it's as bad as I hear?

Quote: (08-29-2008 01:46 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Okay, I really have to add Columbia to my list of must visit places after seeing those chic photos, BUT...what about the violence situation? I've heard things about Columbia that make me seriously not want to go there. Even Rio as bad as it sound seems like you'd be okay if you keep a sharp street sense about you. But Columbia, I heard you will get robbed in broad daylight in Bogata in plain view of police officers(the cops probably have you set up). Can someone who's been there tell me if it's as bad as I hear?

I have been to both Rio and Bogotá for about 3 weeks each. They are both places where with a little common sense you will be fine.

As for Colombia, Backpackers have been traveling the country and almost never get into trouble. You need to stay away from certain areas, but generally, backpackers are not specifically targeted. Foreigners live in Colombia happily. You do have to be careful traveling the country. If you work for a LARGE company (say, oil), you are more of a target. If you are just an English teacher you are not much of a target. Most travelers in Colombia never have problems. The last 5 years , it has become safer to travel due to actions by the government to secure the roads.

You will not get robbed in broad daylight in front of officers (really soldiers carrying machine guns). I have spent 2 1/2 months in Colombia and can assure you it is not a country full of scams and danger. The people are friendly and want to help you. They are proud of there country and its progress in recent years. They are excited that you are in their country and really appreciate travelers who visit.

Did I mention its the worlds 3rd happiest country?

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08/08/...ries/9.htm

Quote: (08-17-2008 02:34 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-16-2008 11:46 AM)broken Wrote:  

[Image: amazed.gif]

Yeah, i'm not looking for basically white girls with accents. I can go to Minnesota for that.

What do you guys mean specifically by indigenous looking women? Because when I hear that term, this is what comes to mind for me:

[Image: 340x.jpg]

[Image: gc08advance1.jpg]

Have been to Argentina and Uruguay (lived in D.F., Argentina for several months), and the women there are fantastic. If you go to the upscale neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, you will see 9s and 10s walking around everywhere.

Indigenous women = native americans with bowler hats.
The bowler hat is EXTREMELY popular with them. go figure

Quote: (08-29-2008 03:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

What do you guys mean specifically by indigenous looking women? Because when I hear that term, this is what comes to mind for me:

[Image: 340x.jpg]

[Image: gc08advance1.jpg]

For me, less blanca, more morena/negra.
Less svelte, more T&A.

it's prolly a cultural thing.

Quote: (08-29-2008 10:23 AM)jmb Wrote:  

Those are all from Colombia [Image: smile.gif]

Did you actually see these women yourself, or are they just like columbian models? I don't think I've ever seen women like that in person...got get to get working harder so I can travel!

And, um, *ahem*, no offense but I'd quickly like to correct some people because I have friends that are Colombian and they are ANAL RETENTIVE about this: it's ColOmbia, not ColUmbia.

Also, for information on Colombia I highly highly highly recommend this forum, it's almost all in English and everyone is very nice and helpful (just don't come out and blatantly say you want to go to Colombia to bang a bunch of hot chicks): http://www.colombianblog.com/phpBB2/index.html

I will be traveling to Panama and Medellin, Colombia quite soon. I know for a fact the girls in Panama are hot. There are pretty much hot girls everywhere so anyone can take pictures of girls from a certain country and say that country's girls are hot. What it comes down to is if you have enough game to close them.

If you prefer the white girls, go to Argentina or Uruguay. If you prefer the tan ones, (like me) go anywhere else in Latin America pretty much. When people make references to latinos you have to understand that there are so many different types. The main type in most of Latin America is mestizo which is mixed with Spanish and Amerindian. There are also Mulattos (European and Black African), Amerindians (Natives), Zambo (Amerindian mixed with Black) , Criollos (which are unmixed Spanish and in every Latin country they are white).

Thanks to the Spanish conquest we have so many different mixes. An example would be Jessica Alba mixed with Mexican and White.

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

Quote: (10-15-2008 09:42 AM)LatinStylez Wrote:  

I will be traveling to Panama and Medellin, Colombia quite soon. I know for a fact the girls in Panama are hot. There are pretty much hot girls everywhere so anyone can take pictures of girls from a certain country and say that country's girls are hot. What it comes down to is if you have enough game to close them.

If you prefer the white girls, go to Argentina or Uruguay. If you prefer the tan ones, (like me) go anywhere else in Latin America pretty much. When people make references to latinos you have to understand that there are so many different types. The main type in most of Latin America is mestizo which is mixed with Spanish and Amerindian. There are also Mulattos (European and Black African), Amerindians (Natives), Zambo (Amerindian mixed with Black) , Criollos (which are unmixed Spanish and in every Latin country they are white).

Thanks to the Spanish conquest we have so many different mixes. An example would be Jessica Alba mixed with Mexican and White.

Good summary.

When I was livinging in Argentina I was disappointed with how "white" the girls where for a latin american country.

Exotic mestizo is much more my type.