rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Thread's Been Referenced (by a blog)!

Did a search of my username and found the first reference to my nom-de-plume by anybody:

http://femme-o-nomics.com/2013/05/warren...o-so-well/

Remember my post about Buffet the other day, well, it was important enough to be quoted by a blog calling itself "Femme-O-Nomics"

Quote:Quote:

But not all, however, view the billionaire’s opinion in the same light. In the Roosh V Forum, the thread about the said piece showed varying negative reactions. Exactaking thinks that the whole essay “basically supports the whole feminism=cheap labor theory.” Hades agrees, writing: “Like a lot of people he does not give much of a shit about laborers, only that by increasing the labor pool it makes labor cheaper. Spot on.” Meanwhile, n0000 mentions five downsides of “employing 100% of people as worker drones….1. Massive healthcare costs due to lower quality of food because the mom isn’t home to cook for the family. 2. Lower iq due to poor nutrition means less innovation, more crime. 3. Single parent families cause increased crime, poverty. 4. Weaker families due to kids spending less time around parents. 5. A culture focused on instant consumption instead of saving for the future.”

Any advice on how to get quoted by Marcunt or Fucktrelle? Maybe Hugs will love my posts on pegging!

Looks like you guys were used as the token disagreement.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

The fucked up thing about this is, the hamster can't/won't contemplate the logic behind the RVF comments. It will just hamsterbate about women haters, hate speech, blah, blah, squeak, squeak.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Props.

They're probably a lurker here.

Team Nachos